Lamar Miller visiting Buffalo

BillsMafi$

24 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Because the dudes going to be a beast in this league... Epenesa may develop into a solid DE.... 

Playmaking, home run threat back for a struggling offense or a solid depth DE? Not that I hate the Epenesa pick but in today’s game I’d go Dobbins 100 times over. 

At the time I’d agree, but considering that we got Moss and epenesa, I think we got the best rb de combo available.  If we took Dobbins, I don’t think we would’ve added a potential starter at DE.  Now we have a top DE talent as well as RB, unless you don’t like moss.  Of course you don’t.

I love Dobbins, but he landed in RB heaven and will be better there than he would be in Buffalo.  I hope we don’t have to hear about this from a certain gallery for years to come

1 minute ago, Niagara Dude said:

He is a huge upgrade of Yeldon,  could start if needed.  The fact is Sean is a HC who likes to run the ball and you need to horses to do so

Huge upgrade.  Bwhahaha 

slightly tangential to this thread...I love the NFL and they way people have such varying opinions with little information for the upcoming year.

A: “Singletary, coming off of a strong rookie campaign, is primed with the eye of the tiger and ready to take the next step in year two.”

B: “Singletary is a dumpster fire with fumbly-wumbly hands.  What were the Bills thinking?!”

There is no reason to think he won’t progress, unless he sees limited time if Moss outplays him.  Even then I believe he still will have better stats this year.

edit: I could honestly see one back going for 900 and the other going for 600.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Or they want the intel on the cam newton pats offense 

Would be worth signing him and cutting yeldon for that reason considering yeldon never even dresses 

I wonder if that will change this year as no active game day slot for a FB?  Will they keep all 4 RB's active now?  Either way I'd ask the same question of they cut Yeldon and signed Miller too.

1 minute ago, ScottLaw said:

I like Moss. Just feel a back with break away speed would be a perfect compliment to Singletary.... and Dobbins has it all. 

Agreed....but we’re talking about 2 positions here.  Not one

which DE would have been our guy in Rd 3?

Edited by NewEra

2 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

I like Moss. Just feel a back with break away speed would be a perfect compliment to Singletary.... and Dobbins has it all. 

We took moss at pick 86.  The next DE was taken at  rd 4 pick 117, DJ Wonnum.  Next after him was rd 5 pick 147, Khalid Kareem then 148 Alton Robinson.  

robinson would’ve been my guy but I still think we got the best DE/RB combo available to us

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, NewEra said:

At the time I’d agree, but considering that we got Moss and epenesa, I think we got the best rb de combo available.  If we took Dobbins, I don’t think we would’ve added a potential starter at DE.  Now we have a top DE talent as well as RB, unless you don’t like moss.  Of course you don’t.

I love Dobbins, but he landed in RB heaven and will be better there than he would be in Buffalo.  I hope we don’t have to hear about this from a certain gallery for years to come

Huge upgrade.  Bwhahaha 

Miller over Yeldon,  yes that would be an upgrade.  Not suggesting he start,  but he would be an upgrade in depth over Yeldon

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Or they want the intel on the cam newton pats offense 

Would be worth signing him and cutting yeldon for that reason considering yeldon never even dresses 

Yeldon would be dressing this year if he is on the roster still. If Lamar is signed Yeldon is gone.

4 hours ago, First Round Bust said:

with Moss the only run to contact RB,if he gets hurt there is no physical runner on the roster or PS ,so does that provide more value than what TJ offers is the question in my mind...Miller does have some injury history as well...occupational hazard of the position

conversely if Motor misses time is TJ of more value than Miller....

You're overthinking it. It's just a "no stone left unturned" visit.

Edited by 1ManRaid
  • Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, 34-78-83 said:

strangest visit I can think of this year

Bocce Bailey Ave. open again?

2 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

A: “Singletary, coming off of a strong rookie campaign, is primed with the eye of the tiger and ready to take the next step in year two.”

B: “Singletary is a dumpster fire with fumbly-wumbly hands.  What were the Bills thinking?!”

Seen at TSW, occasionally from the same contributor in a three week span.

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
  • Haha (+1) 2

4 hours ago, PirateHookerMD said:

Im not sure you would be allowed to sign someone, pass a physical, and IR them before they even practice...

They don’t HAVE to pass a physical to sign. That’s more of a teams protecting themselves from paying a guy with issues they don’t know about.