Lamar Miller visiting Buffalo

BillsMafi$

4 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Man.  As someone else said, they really just should’ve drafted Dobbins when they had the chance.  Would’ve been fine with Dobbins AND Moss.

They weren't going to take both Dobbins and Moss.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Obviously.  But I’d have been fine with it as a strategy.

I can’t imagine TBD if the Bills took back to back RBs in the 2nd and 3rd rounds after taking one in the 3rd last year 😂 I’m not sure it could have been resuscitated 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 9
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

with Moss the only run to contact RB,if he gets hurt there is no physical runner on the roster or PS ,so does that provide more value than what TJ offers is the question in my mind...Miller does have some injury history as well...occupational hazard of the position

conversely if Motor misses time is TJ of more value than Miller....

Edited by First Round Bust

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Bills should sign him, then IR him to stash. Could return in as soon as 3 weeks if one of our guys gets hurt. Would need to cut someone though to do it (yeldon to the PS?)

Im not sure you would be allowed to sign someone, pass a physical, and IR them before they even practice...

27 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Obviously.  But I’d have been fine with it as a strategy.

Why would you ever invest that type of draft capital in 2 RBs when you already have a really good one?  Luckily you aren't the GM.

34 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Hmmm yeldon hanging on by a thread 

Sounds like Bojorquez pretty much every week hahaha....dude is like Rasputin...cannot get rid of him.