Josh Norman leg injury (update - Hamstring, out indefinitely)

YoloinOhio

8 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

The Brian Daboll offense speciality. Sloppy.??

7 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Thad.

Has he EVER said anything remotely positive about the Bills? 

Actually I have never seen @ScottLaw and Thad together.  Thad sounds like it could be his real name.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Agent 91 said:

Josh may have thrown it right to him though. Need context

Josh sucks because he threw the pick, and Norman sucks because he got hurt after catching it.  There's your stinking context.

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, HappyDays said:

If it’s a bad hammy injury we are looking return around Oct 1. 4-5 weeks. Even then I can be a couple weeks on top of that....

Typical hamstring minor tear... 2 weeks, and an additional week to get it warmed up. 

i bet he misses the first 2 games...  

I’d guess the 20th of Sept.... if he got up and walked off, rode the bike....

If any position was to have an injury at least it was one where we had basically 2 relatively equal starters already in place. We don’t lose much. The reports were uneven about Norman. Even if he was on target to start week 1, he wasn’t dominating or anything. 

• Like (+1) 2

I know and it’s happening across the league soft tissue injuries were to be expected with no off season.  Vic and Dan Reported yesterday on Press Coverage several players predominantly the WR’s and DB’s due to the start stopping nature of their jobs are at a higher risk.  Makes sense.  It’s not like Tre went down.  Wallace is probably at the same level as Norman right now just given Norman’s age.  It could be minor and he is ready to dress in week 2 or something.

• Like (+1) 1

I'm not so sure Norman would have won the starting job anyways given his age and the drastic decline in his performance over the past 2 seasons. People keep assuming that he's better than Levi Wallace. Maybe. Maybe not.

2 hours ago, JakeFrommStateFarm said:

Why such a hard tackle on the Allen interception ?

Diggs realizes this is just practice right ?

206zhe.jpg

You play like you practice.

• Like (+1) 1