The War on Whiteness

42 minutes ago, BillStime said:

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Stages of Bipolar Disorder

Acute Mania. Acute mania is marked by energetic or irritable moods and accelerated activity. ...

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Stages of Bipolar Disorder

Acute Mania. Acute mania is marked by energetic or irritable moods and accelerated activity. ...

Of all people to throw stones, Bonnie. Zero foresight - ever.

lmao

image.thumb.png.b8a39553a08d5f3942d772f5b954303b.png

image.thumb.png.1a306d3f9cad56daf914ce7fb89e3e4e.png

image.thumb.png.08de702732f7b47485e2dbaeb8145bbd.png

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

It not an everywhere problem, but it’s now a my elementary school problem. My wife is in education consulting and deep into the administration of several of the Dc Maryland and Virginia districts. my neighbor works in the county administration office, my son best friend’s parents I spend every weekend in the bleachers with are middle school teachers and team leaders both. 

Our schools is 60% Asian so this isn’t some right conspiracy. And 20%+ of the staff is leaving at the end of this school year because the new principal is pushing equity and anti racism, and alternative sociology over academics. this is coming from the departing staff directly to the parents. The prior principal didn’t and was also data driven, academically focussed and excellent, and paid less mind to the political agenda up the chain. 

these are the most conscientious and involved partners I’ve ever seen, and it’s a fact great teachers are leaving and curriculum is deteriorating. For some they are appalled they left communist China for this American dream? 

It’s real and it’s just a stupid political movement of morons, the morons who believe it and the sycophants who are gaslit into believing it’s not real. 

when I was out there over the holiday weekend every single person was apologetic about the terrible weather 😂 

68 and partially cloudy or something..

I was not aware that was happening.  But there aren't many 60% asian school districts.  In N Va.?  Ok, wasn't aware of that either.  I don't think it's the overwhelming complaint of US teachers tho.  I think dialing some of the political correctness amplitude down is fine.  Just don't soft peddle difficult history.  Perhaps the grades taught these topics should be higher.  Don't know.  Not involved.  School board is not on my to do list but I appreciate those who do it.

1 minute ago, redtail hawk said:

I was not aware that was happening.  But there aren't many 60% asian school districts.  In N Va.?  Ok, wasn't aware of that either.  I don't think it's the overwhelming complaint of US teachers tho.  I think dialing some of the political correctness amplitude down is fine.  Just don't soft peddle difficult history.  Perhaps the grades taught these topics should be higher.  Don't know.  Not involved.  School board is not on my to do list but I appreciate those who do it.

Its been a while since I was in high school but our history lessons included the Civil War, the practice of slavery, the Emancipation Proclamation, Frederick Douglass, the Underground Railroad, abolitionists, John Brown, and so on.  What we didn't get was a focus on moralizing and judging the ethics and acts of historical figures against the current social norms in order to demonize the history of the country.  Then go marching out of the school demanding it be renamed or that monuments or symbols of the past be erased consistent with the Cultural Revolution.   

I'll wager I could take an account of the historical record of mankind, look at 4 or 5 thousand years of history, the practices and ethics of those empires, countries, and kingdoms and nations.  The atrocities they committed, their standard of ethics and morals, and reach a conclusion every single one of them were immoral and bad actors based on today's standards of civilized behavior.  Given that should we raze the Roman Colosseum, the Pyramids of Egypt, and all other vestiges of that past because all those people acted outside today's norms?  Teachers should be teaching kids the historical record and how to objectively and logically think about history not what to think of it while moralizing based on their personal opinions. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

'll wager I could take an account of the historical record of mankind, look at 4 or 5 thousand years of history, the practices and ethics of those empires, countries, and kingdoms and nations.  The atrocities they committed, their standard of ethics and morals, and reach a conclusion every single one of them were immoral and bad actors based on today's standards of civilized behavior.  Given that should we raze the Roman Colosseum, the Pyramids of Egypt, and all other vestiges of that past because all those people acted outside today's norms?  Teachers should be teaching kids the historical record and how to objectively and logically think about history not what to think of it while moralizing based on their personal opinions.

What's the equivalent of the Pyramids?  A statue of Robert E Lee who was a traitor to the country that owns many of the parks he was memorialized in (in many cases, not til the 1900''s)?  King Tut is no longer a threat to us.  Christian persecution in this country, neither.  Racism is.

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

What's the equivalent of the Pyramids?  A statue of Robert E Lee who was a traitor to the country that owns many of the parks he was memorialized in (in many cases, not til the 1900''s)?  King Tut is no longer a threat to us.  Christian persecution in this country, neither.  Racism is.

Robert E Lee is no longer a threat to us. Nor the Confederate Army. Keep digging that hole, hawk

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Of all people to throw stones, Bonnie. Zero foresight - ever.

lmao

image.thumb.png.b8a39553a08d5f3942d772f5b954303b.png

image.thumb.png.1a306d3f9cad56daf914ce7fb89e3e4e.png

image.thumb.png.08de702732f7b47485e2dbaeb8145bbd.png

You’re clearly in the running for the Office of TBD Records Act. I doubt it pays very well, if that’s what you’re after.😉

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

yeah- I don’t know it is is pervasive I just know my county just had a huge Anti racism assessment they spent tens of millions on, (this is a very large school district) and the new Principal is pushing revamps to curriculum in social studies and ‘civics’ and environmental science and prioritizing these over the stem initiatives the prior administration favored. Administration can apparently decide what the focus should be at the school by school level. 

If you know families with roots from places such as India, Japan, Korea,  China, Taiwan among others, academics is serious business.  These families all paid top dollar and high property taxes for aging homes to get into these really good public schools. They’re  pissed about what’s going on. 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

I think race relations are better now than at any point in time in the history of our nation.  I think the left is more racist than the right simply because of woke dogma which claims to be based on tolerance and inclusion but is actually based on racism and stereotyping.  Such as a core tenant.  They "believe in a world that is divided into oppressors and oppressed, exploiters and exploited and that these groups are easily identified by the color of their skin".  That's also core to DEI too.  How much more racist can you get than that?  To presume you know everything about somebody based on their appearance which allows you to put them into a specific pre-defined group.  Add in separate but equal race exclusive thinking, events, and ideas and there you have your racism.  Generated by liberal think tanks, academics, NGO's, DEI obsessed corporations, and government officials.    

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

6 hours ago, BillStime said:

Maybe if your cult leaders stopped passing laws to further marginalize women, blacks, and LGTBQ you might not have to see these things shoved in your face.

These idiots never self reflect or think.

Ya know, if every lefty would stop calling me a racist, if every new gay group would stop playing the victim, just stop telling people people their religious beliefs their families have worshipped for 100s of years are wrong, stop telling me I am a colonialist and caused slavery when we are invaded daily illegally by every culture in the world that has failed, taking resources and bringing danger and lawlessness to our communities, the over reaction from the right would not occur.

You accept that failed societies from El Salvadore, Mexico, Columbia, Nigeria etc are better and entitled to more respect than your own society.

So think and stop being a simple one dementional lefty.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Ya know, if every lefty would stop calling me a racist, if every new gay group would stop playing the victim, just stop telling people people their religious beliefs their families have worshipped for 100s of years are wrong, stop telling me I am a colonialist and caused slavery when we are invaded daily illegally by every culture in the world that has failed, taking resources and bringing danger and lawlessness to our communities, the over reaction from the right would not occur.

You accept that failed societies from El Salvadore, Mexico, Columbia, Nigeria etc are better and entitled to more respect than your own society.

You'll be fine, just rub some dirt on it. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

"believe in a world that is divided into oppressors and oppressed, exploiters and exploited and that these groups are easily identified by the color of their skin".

News to me.  Where'd this come from?  I think exploiter and exploited are pretty easily id'ed without their race.

2 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

hoax

• Like (+1) 1

Horrible! 

https://mississippitoday.org/2023/06/12/lawsuit-filed-against-rankin-sheriff-in-alleged-torture-case/

A $400 million federal civil rights lawsuit filed Monday on behalf of two men allegedly beaten and tortured by Rankin County sheriff’s deputies during what attorneys say was an unlawful arrest earlier this year says the department has a pattern of excessive force against Black people. 

The 14-count lawsuit details the night of Jan. 24 when six white deputies conducting a drug investigation raided the Braxton residence where Michael Corey Jenkins, 32, and his friend Eddie Terrell Parker, 35, were living. What followed was 90 minutes of unlawful imprisonment and unjustified torture while the men were handcuffed, according to the lawsuit. 

The height of the alleged mistreatment came when a deputy placed his service weapon inside Jenkins’ mouth and pulled the trigger, leading to a broken jaw and lacerated tongue. Jenkins’ family and attorneys said the injuries nearly killed him. 

18 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Horrible! 

https://mississippitoday.org/2023/06/12/lawsuit-filed-against-rankin-sheriff-in-alleged-torture-case/

A $400 million federal civil rights lawsuit filed Monday on behalf of two men allegedly beaten and tortured by Rankin County sheriff’s deputies during what attorneys say was an unlawful arrest earlier this year says the department has a pattern of excessive force against Black people. 

The 14-count lawsuit details the night of Jan. 24 when six white deputies conducting a drug investigation raided the Braxton residence where Michael Corey Jenkins, 32, and his friend Eddie Terrell Parker, 35, were living. What followed was 90 minutes of unlawful imprisonment and unjustified torture while the men were handcuffed, according to the lawsuit. 

The height of the alleged mistreatment came when a deputy placed his service weapon inside Jenkins’ mouth and pulled the trigger, leading to a broken jaw and lacerated tongue. Jenkins’ family and attorneys said the injuries nearly killed him. 

Thats sick. 

"The lawsuit details the men’s experience: racial slurs allegedly hurled by the deputies, waterboarding, attempted sexual assault and threats of death by having guns pointed at them.  "

but we all know the police union is going to protect them. 

Edited by Chris farley

It appears that the government’s position is that:

1. it is important to keep Am. Indian families and tribes intact in all but a few extreme circumstances because it is beneficial for children to be raised among those who are members of their race and culture.  

2. Am. Indian tribes, due to displacement, replacement, and the deliberate severing of family ties from outside influence, have been decimated and it is appropriate to enact federal legislation to preserve and protect what bloodline remains. 

Interesting. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

11 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Great news for her. now to look up her qualifications.

as sex, religion, nationality mean squat as far as qualifications.

Ah, she is an ACLU activist lawyers.  Of course.

https://www.aclu.org/bio/nusrat-choudhury

https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/Choudhury SJQ Public.pdf

Paul & Daisy Soros Fellowship for New Americans (2004)

Paul & Daisy Soros Fellows Association Chair (2008 - 2011) Member (2008 - present) Paul & Daisy Soros Fellowships for New Americans Alumni Member of Board of Trustees (2009- 2011) Alumni Interviewer (several years from 2009 - 2019)

Ferguson is Everytown, U.S.A., ACLU Blog (Aug. 18, 2014). Copy supplied.

Soros Fellowships for New Americans, Colorado Springs, Colorado. The panel addressed career paths in public interest law and litigation to advance civil rights and civil liberties. I have no notes, transcript, or recording. The address for the Paul & Daisy Soros Fellowships for New Americans is 11 West 42nd Street, Third Floor, New York, New York 10036.

2009-2011 Paul & Daisy Soros Fellowships for New Americans 11 West 42nd Street, Third Floor New York, New York 10036 Alumni Member of Board of Trustees 2008 -2011 Paul & Daisy Soros Fellows Association 11 West 42nd Street, Third Floor New York, New York 10036 Chair

Edited by Chris farley
  • Vomit 1

18 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Horrible! 

First, the deputies handcuffed Jenkins and Parker, who complied and did not resist, the lawsuit states. Neither Jenkins nor Parker possessed or displayed a weapon during the encounter, it asserts. The deputies then allegedly punched, slapped and kicked the two men and drew Tasers on them. The deputies engaged in a “sadistic contest” to see which Taser would be most effective on Jenkins and Parker and fired the weapons 20 to 30 times, court documents state.

The deputies then forced the two men on their backs and waterboarded them with liquids found in Parker’s home, including milk, Shabazz said.

The deputies also allegedly attempted to insert a sex toy into Jenkins’s and Parker’s mouths and Jenkins’s rear.

Afterward, the deputies threw eggs at the two men, covering them and the walls of the home in eggshells and residue, according to the lawsuit. They then forced the two men to strip naked and shower together to conceal evidence of their abuse, the complaint alleges.

10 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

First, the deputies handcuffed Jenkins and Parker, who complied and did not resist, the lawsuit states. Neither Jenkins nor Parker possessed or displayed a weapon during the encounter, it asserts. The deputies then allegedly punched, slapped and kicked the two men and drew Tasers on them. The deputies engaged in a “sadistic contest” to see which Taser would be most effective on Jenkins and Parker and fired the weapons 20 to 30 times, court documents state.

The deputies then forced the two men on their backs and waterboarded them with liquids found in Parker’s home, including milk, Shabazz said.

The deputies also allegedly attempted to insert a sex toy into Jenkins’s and Parker’s mouths and Jenkins’s rear.

Afterward, the deputies threw eggs at the two men, covering them and the walls of the home in eggshells and residue, according to the lawsuit. They then forced the two men to strip naked and shower together to conceal evidence of their abuse, the complaint alleges.

Why is this civil and not criminal?

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Chris farley said:

Great news for her. now to look up her qualifications.

as sex, religion, nationality mean squat as far as qualifications.

Ah, she is an ACLU activist lawyers.  Of course.

https://www.aclu.org/bio/nusrat-choudhury

https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/Choudhury SJQ Public.pdf

Paul & Daisy Soros Fellowship for New Americans (2004)

Paul & Daisy Soros Fellows Association Chair (2008 - 2011) Member (2008 - present) Paul & Daisy Soros Fellowships for New Americans Alumni Member of Board of Trustees (2009- 2011) Alumni Interviewer (several years from 2009 - 2019)

Ferguson is Everytown, U.S.A., ACLU Blog (Aug. 18, 2014). Copy supplied.

Soros Fellowships for New Americans, Colorado Springs, Colorado. The panel addressed career paths in public interest law and litigation to advance civil rights and civil liberties. I have no notes, transcript, or recording. The address for the Paul & Daisy Soros Fellowships for New Americans is 11 West 42nd Street, Third Floor, New York, New York 10036.

2009-2011 Paul & Daisy Soros Fellowships for New Americans 11 West 42nd Street, Third Floor New York, New York 10036 Alumni Member of Board of Trustees 2008 -2011 Paul & Daisy Soros Fellows Association 11 West 42nd Street, Third Floor New York, New York 10036 Chair

Are you in someway saying that she is not qualified

1 hour ago, Chris farley said:

Why is this civil and not criminal?

A great question

JD from Yale. Clerkships in SDNY and 2nd Circuit. Staff atty at ACLU national and legal director at ACLU Illinois. So she meets the bare bones requirements. There absolutely are questions about the quality of her work there and whether she has a true grasp on reality given her statements from when she worked for the ACLU and her subsequent testimony about them in front of the Senate committee.

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, LeviF said:

It appears that the government’s position is that:

1. it is important to keep Am. Indian families and tribes intact in all but a few extreme circumstances because it is beneficial for children to be raised among those who are members of their race and culture.  

2. Am. Indian tribes, due to displacement, replacement, and the deliberate severing of family ties from outside influence, have been decimated and it is appropriate to enact federal legislation to preserve and protect what bloodline remains. 

Interesting. 

So by extension this ends the ability of today's adoption processes and limits who can adopt Asian children, black children, Muslim children, white children, Hispanic children?

Does it restrict AM. Indian adoption of non Indian children? Just wondering!

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

Are you in someway saying that she is not qualified

No, I posted her qualifications and highlighted her activism and why the left would promote her to the office. 

IF she was overly qualified. they wouldn't be highlighting her sex and race in every article.  they would be highlighting WHY.

And usually, civil is when there isn't enough evidence for criminal charges. But we all know the police union will fight nonstop for them to stay out of criminal charges.

Edited by Chris farley

• 2 weeks later...