The War on Whiteness

The above exchange makes me think, we’ve not  seen a poster here say; 

“I’m gay and here is what I think”

that would be a good thing. 

the closest we come is a bunch of SJWs unintelligently reiterating their programming. 

id love to hear more from people who happen to be gay that have been marginalized as ‘your not gay if your not voting for democrats’ 

shockingly the gay people I work with, hired and collaborate with don’t seem interested in having their sexuality headline their stature, like most rational adults. 

• Like (+1) 5

25 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Becoming a bit unhinged SUNY. I recommend you take a break. Like many, this place can get to you. It’s a ridiculous political chat room…not a bar fight. Try and keep it together. 

You keep this up @SoCal Deekand you might surpass @Irv for moderator @ComradeKayAdams

• Disagree 1

38 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

cool, no one cares that you know some gay people. everybody knows gay people, its the 21st century

EXACTLY

Which is why activists and corporations kept pushing the issue once equality was mostly achieved for LGB folks. 

Now we’re here.  

Are you at all shocked that this all ramped up after Occupy Wall Street?  Nah, probably not .. your side is too busy simping for them when they throw up an intersectionally hideous rainbow flag next month to absolve themselves of their sins and force us all to focus on identity over the bigger picture. (The bigger picture being the part that involves them). 

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Just keeping it real….and with WAY WAY WAY less words than Kay. 😉

There is no way @Irv can be defeated. @Irv has a strategy learned from the masters:

• Agree 1

26 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

it has got to be hard living with all that hate in your system

The most hateful people I know are progressives.

Look at this board.  

The only people I ever see fly off the handle, get accusatory/personal are you and a couple others.  

The rest of us are just having a discussion. 

What’s hateful is to advocate messing with children in order to satiate some misguided belief system of an adult. 

A lot of gay people agree with me.  They want to live their life in peace, not be lumped in with all of this. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

14 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

That happened.  Multiple times.  My teacher friends didnt know what CRT was.  I had to define it for them.  My anecdotes are at least as valuable as all the other anecdotes telling me how kindergartners were taught how to perform gender re-assignment surgery but can't say their ABCs.  I am interested to hear yours.

I am  not saying they teach it, but to not know what it is seems pretty unlikely in the age of the culture wars.

Unless they are gym teachers, in which case you have my sincerest of apologies. 

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

I am  not saying they teach it, but to not know what it is seems pretty unlikely in the age of the culture wars.

Unless they are gym teachers, in which case you have my sincerest of apologies. 

LMAO.

Bet most of those teachers read at least a few Kim Crenshaw or Robin DeAngelo books.  Kim is the one that created that term and things like intersectional and CRT.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kimberlé_Crenshaw

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robin_DiAngelo

10 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’d fire you but I know you don’t even really work here. It’s almost as if you have no technical experience whatsoever. 

You don't even know what a write-off is.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Irv said:

You don't even know what a write-off is.  

Irv

Community Member

I just noticed this, and imo, some of the funniest things I see/read tend toward the subtle and understated. 

Excellent execution, and this is why in spite of the fact that you're obviously a lunatic, I vote for Irv over both surfer-architects and mostly eco-conscious vegan comradesses. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Angry 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Irv

Community Member

I just noticed this, and imo, some of the funniest things I see/read tend toward the subtle and understated. 

Excellent execution, and this is why in spite of the fact that you're obviously a lunatic, I vote for Irv over both surfer-architects and mostly eco-conscious vegan comradesses. 

I vote for Irv as well…but it’s Russian disinformation to label me as a surfer. 😂 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

4 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Irv

Community Member

Lunatic.  Hmmm.  That has a nice ring to it.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

8 hours ago, Chris farley said:

LMAO.

Bet most of those teachers read at least a few Kim Crenshaw or Robin DeAngelo books.  Kim is the one that created that term and things like intersectional and CRT.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kimberlé_Crenshaw

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robin_DiAngelo

Ah the irony of those wealthy grifters… Making millions talking about how whitey is keeping them down!!! 😂 

5 hours ago, Irv said:

Lunatic.  Hmmm.  That has a nice ring to it.  

I am LOVING your attitude, Irv! So refreshing. Wear their insults like armor, and their insults can never be used to pierce you. Way to defuse the verbal trauma!

You have inspired me to compose a new ad for the “Irv in 2024: Moderate Me Harder, Daddy” campaign for PPP moderator. Let’s see how this one turns out…

Some are calling Irv a moderating “lunatic.”

They find the label apt and they pray that it will stick.

Oh how smug they are, finding their own insults so slick.

That “they” is Leh-nerd S. (I’ll also blame SoCal D!ck).

Irv is mentally ill, but is not this forum sick??

Crazy…like a fox, engaging in realpolitik

For hearts and minds of PPP’s right-wing Boomer clique,

Plus some liberal trolls and one moody Bolshevik.

“Brevity!” shout the readers who want poetry quick.

Um… y’all want fisticuffs with a skinny vegan chick?!

I’ll roll y’all over like an 80’s ginger named Rick!

And I’ll strike y’alls balls like T-Bass on a field goal kick!

I’ll slap my shots like Tage Thompson netting a hat trick.

And…well…f*ck Will Shakespeare’s soul, whose boots I SHALL NOT LICK.

Point is that Irv has built a great forum, brick by brick.

And moderating is hard work…no mental picnic…

VOTE IRV FOR PPP SUBFORUM MODERATOR IN 2024.

(This message has been paid for by the “Irv in 2024: Moderate Me Harder, Daddy” campaign).

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ComradeKayAdams said:

I am LOVING your attitude, Irv! So refreshing. Wear their insults like armor, and their insults can never be used to pierce you. Way to defuse the verbal trauma!

You have inspired me to compose a new ad for the “Irv in 2024: Moderate Me Harder, Daddy” campaign for PPP moderator. Let’s see how this one turns out…

Some are calling Irv a moderating “lunatic.”

They find the label apt and they pray that it will stick.

Oh how smug they are, finding their own insults so slick.

That “they” is Leh-nerd S. (I’ll also blame SoCal D!ck).

Irv is mentally ill, but is not this forum sick??

Crazy…like a fox, engaging in realpolitik

For hearts and minds of PPP’s right-wing Boomer clique,

Plus some liberal trolls and one moody Bolshevik.

“Brevity!” shout the readers who want poetry quick.

Um… y’all want fisticuffs with a skinny vegan chick?!

I’ll roll y’all over like an 80’s ginger named Rick!

And I’ll strike y’alls balls like T-Bass on a field goal kick!

I’ll slap my shots like Tage Thompson netting a hat trick.

And…well…f*ck Will Shakespeare’s soul, whose boots I SHALL NOT LICK.

Point is that Irv has built a great forum, brick by brick.

And moderating is hard work…no mental picnic…

VOTE IRV FOR PPP SUBFORUM MODERATOR IN 2024.

(This message has been paid for by the “Irv in 2024: Moderate Me Harder, Daddy” campaign).

Hey! 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Damn, Lafyette square pulls some winners.  Strange how they had the flag just presented nicely like that for the picture.

The Reuters news agency published an image showing a Nazi-style red flag emblazoned with a swastika laid on the floor beside the van. Reuters, citing its own photographer on the scene and a witness, reported that this and other pieces of evidence apparently taken from the truck had been placed on the sidewalk and were then seized by officers. then stated a robot had to be used to open the back.  

Did the feds ever find the 30K pounds of SN that went missing off the train a few days ago?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12112399/60-000-pounds-ammonium-nitrate-shipped-rail-Wyoming-California-missing.html

Feds giving politicians satellite phones (when did they start working indoors)

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2023/may/22/senate-issues-least-50-satellite-phones-security-m/

"White supremacy movements are the biggest domestic terror threat in the nation" is another "the woke are more correct than the mainstream" moment.

Southern border laid completely open to anyone? Not a threat to the regime because every one that ends up voting votes for democrats.

13% of the population committing 60% of all homicides? Not a threat to the regime, black crime holds territory for them.

Antifa goon squads? NOI thought becoming mainstream? Foreign infiltration of every admin agency? Etc. etc. etc.

• Agree 1

48 minutes ago, SCBills said:

At some point, are these white supremacists making national news actually going to be … white?

The demand for white supremacy outstrips the supply so badly that we need immigrants and federal agents to do it for us.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

On 5/16/2023 at 12:48 PM, Jauronimo said:

For a little perspective, I like to ask all teachers and civil servants I know how they're introducing CRT into their curriculum and managing practices and wait for the blank stares before they ask "what is CRT?".  Its almost as satisfying as watching people who believe CRT is the greatest existential threat to this nation struggle to define it.

I don't care about civil servants but any teacher who claims not to know what CRT is either lying or woefully ignorant. In Florida we called it "Culturally Responsive Teachers" in 2019, and we discussed such things as if two blacks kids fight we react differently than if two white kids fight. That if a black kid cheats we need more proof than if a white kid cheats before we can hand out a major repercussion. The funniest part was in our back to school meeting in 2021 I was told that mispronouncing a students name, or Americanizing it, was a sign of white supremacists. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Orlando Tim said:

I don't care about civil servants but any teacher who claims not to know what CRT is either lying or woefully ignorant. In Florida we called it "Culturally Responsive Teachers" in 2019, and we discussed such things as if two blacks kids fight we react differently than if two white kids fight. That if a black kid cheats we need more proof than if a white kid cheats before we can hand out a major repercussion. The funniest part was in our back to school meeting in 2021 I was told that mispronouncing a students name, or Americanizing it, was a sign of white supremacists. 

How would a President Scott influence the war on whiteness,in your opinion? 

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

How would a President Scott influence the war on whiteness,in your opinion? 

it would be helpful … imagine a president  sending a message of hope and values as opposed to a message that you can’t succeed because of your complexion, and tough upbringing… a narrative he personally disproved. 

Democrats must really hate him 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

it would be helpful … imagine a president  sending a message of hope and values as opposed to a message that you can’t succeed because of your complexion, and tough upbringing… a narrative he personally disproved. 

succeed at what? Replacing whites? 

2 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Look how racist white liberals act towards black folks who dare question the predestination of their voting habits. 

Now imagine their racism if black folks majority voted Republican. 

They care about BIPOC to the extent they stay on the plantation and further their white liberal political interests. 

32 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

succeed at what? Replacing whites? 

What are you so scared of?

Don’t you want people to believe their appearance doesn’t dictate their potential.

or is having a captive voting block the most important thing?

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

30 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

He's pro business, so I'm sure he would be pro-immigration

Do you think he is for the type of immigration that helps Dems or Republicans, because those are definitely different versions.

• Like (+1) 1