The War on Whiteness

2 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

How many pictures of the orange dude does this profile have?  Kinda obsessive.

You realize this wonderful site stores everting you post and makes it super easy to retrieve and repost, right?

Just like it makes it super easy to ignore people but you wouldn’t do that now would you precious.

image.png.752d9d895c2764a48d3798d621796da5.png

10 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

If they think the coffee business is bad, what on Earth are we going to do about the NBA? Way too disproportionately black…

Oh wait- it only works for white people??? 🤔

Woke ideology- fueling resentment, division and racism since it’s inception…

• Thank you (+1) 2

9 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Huh? Doesn’t the word common in common sense mean that’s it’s the societal norm? It’s NOT a class distinction like in ‘commoner’. 😂

What might make sense to people that have never read a book in their lives might not make sense to people that do read books 

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

🎯

I mean, I think that's debatable based on the actual wording of the course material. It's a sensitive subject so as long as it's worded properly and neutral then the course is fine, but if it's worded in a way to slant influence and perception in one way or another  then it could be dangerous 

This is another instance where a simple tweet really doesn't define or clarify the whole argument. 

But thanks for playing, try again next week 😀

8 minutes ago, TSOL said:

I mean, I think that's debatable based on the actual wording of the course material. It's a sensitive subject so as long as it's worded properly and neutral then the course is fine, but if it's worded in a way to slant influence and perception in one way or another  then it could be dangerous 

This is another instance where a simple tweet really doesn't define or clarify the whole argument. 

But thanks for playing, try again next week 😀

You sound like a snowflake 

8 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Provide an example of what good and bad looks like with educating students about slavery.

I would like to know the subject matter first, once you can provide the curriculum id be happy to provide examples of what is good and bad bout it 

5 hours ago, TSOL said:

I would like to know the subject matter first, once you can provide the curriculum id be happy to provide examples of what is good and bad bout it 

lmao - you knew the subject matter the whole time and still bailed. Typical MAGA.

32 minutes ago, BillStime said:

lmao - you knew the subject matter the whole time and still bailed. Typical MAGA.

I don't see any lack of available educational resources for African American studies in Arkansas or anywhere in the US. There is plentiful and easily accessable information on African American history. I think this article, and anyone whose outraged by the governor of Arkansas is creating a problem where there isn't one to push an extreme leftist agenda.

I'd argue that the far left, the more extreme end of that spectrum pushes a racial divide through misrepresenting and framing race relations in a negative light. It isn't healthy for our country to perpetuate racial divide. We all know the history of our nation, we should look to a better future instead of dwelling on the negativities of the past. 

I didn't bail, you just really haven't contributed anything to the debate. 

Do you have a counterpoint? 

17 minutes ago, TSOL said:

I don't see any lack of available educational resources for African American studies in Arkansas or anywhere in the US. There is plentiful and easily accessable information on African American history. I think this article, and anyone whose outraged by the governor of Arkansas is creating a problem where there isn't one to push an extreme leftist agenda.

I'd argue that the far left, the more extreme end of that spectrum pushes a racial divide through misrepresenting and framing race relations in a negative light. It isn't healthy for our country to perpetuate racial divide. We all know the history of our nation, we should look to a better future instead of dwelling on the negativities of the past. 

I didn't bail, you just really haven't contributed anything to the debate. 

Do you have a counterpoint? 

You said it all depended on how things were worded - and then you went on and didn’t provide one example of what good and bad looks like…

16 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You said it all depended on how things were worded - and then you went on and didn’t provide one example of what good and bad looks like…

I  read the article a  couple times and researched a little because I wasn't familiar with the subject matter. 

You're really annoying, when you have something of value to contribute get back to me 

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, TSOL said:

I  read the article a  couple times and researched a little because I wasn't familiar with the subject matter. 

You're really annoying, when you have something of value to contribute get back to me 

lmao - it’s funny - when I ask @B-Man to provide examples of history written via the good and bad of CRT he couldn’t do it…

16 hours ago, TSOL said:

I think that's debatable based on the actual wording of the course material. It's a sensitive subject so as long as it's worded properly and neutral then the course is fine, but if it's worded in a way to slant influence and perception in one way or another  then it could be dangerous 

I ask you to do the same and you pull the same thing.

Have you thought about going to DR’s safe place? You know:

image.thumb.jpeg.fc3eb3d2b3602550f76c250ee3127104.jpeg

lmao

24 minutes ago, BillStime said:

lmao - it’s funny - when I ask @B-Man to provide examples of history written via the good and bad of CRT he couldn’t do it…

I ask you to do the same and you pull the same thing.

Have you thought about going to DR’s safe place? You know:

image.thumb.jpeg.fc3eb3d2b3602550f76c250ee3127104.jpeg

lmao

How's life living under that bridge, troll 🧌

• Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, BillStime said:

👆🤡👇

Center yourself, for your own sake and for the sake of your community. Everything you post is so clearly meant to incite division and hate. And that's why you've been a troll, a spambot, a Russian disinformation campaign for as long as I've been on here. 

Your message is not righteous, and your spirit is not true. You just post violence and division