The War on Whiteness

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Yup, just ignore the assault our our constitution. Heck, you like it. 

...reading your daily fecal material does provide me with a laugh......fraud......Constitution is for those in the know.....your purview is Constipation...............

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

On 7/10/2020 at 4:58 AM, Capco said:

WHAT?!  You think at some point we emerged from the racial discrimination of the 20th century?  You've got to be white to have your head that far in the sand.  

Lol.  The point of the meeting in Seattle was for the white employees of the city to check and be aware of their white privilege, not reprimand them for some biological, unavoidable phenotype that white people have (aka "how they were born").  

They are not saying that white people are inferior.  But unfortunately when you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.  

No wonder so many in this nation are so utterly ignorant when the talking heads spew nonsense like this segment.  

Capco I wonder where you live and how old you are- often we see what is happening around us and assume it is happening everywhere. 

9 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Post office 

He's got nothing to do with USPS, Congress funds them, not the president, if they finally come up with a deal, and he vetos it, then we'll talk, till then he's not subverting our republic

2 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

He's got nothing to do with USPS, Congress funds them, not the president, if they finally come up with a deal, and he vetos it, then we'll talk, till then he's not subverting our republic

You should follow the story more closely. It's an attack on our republic, pure and simple 

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You should follow the story more closely. It's an attack on our republic, pure and simple 

I have been, my wife worked for the PO for many, many years, and she still keeps up with things there, still a member of the union.

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Yup, just ignore the assault our our constitution. Heck, you like it. 

Which assault on our Constitution? Be specific and provide actual facts.

Edited by Koko78

53 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Everything I’ve been talking about. I’m not repeating myself....again 

Considering you've spouted nothing but gibberish on the subject, there is no need for you to repeat.

• Like (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

But maybe the guy was just eating skittles while Cannon was violently following him on his bike.

For a minute there I envisioned 1970's detective Frank Cannon played by the hefty William Conrad on a bike but then I jumped back to reality.