The War on Whiteness

4 hours ago, westside2 said:

Yeah, you don't seem to give a ****, if it were reversed, you'd be calling for protests. You're a disgusting human being. Truly despicable. Have a nice day!

It was a crime. If the kid was Hispanic and locked in a cage at the border you'd say that serves him right 

Now you have a good ***** day damn it :) 

• 4 months later...
11 hours ago, Coach Tuesday said:

This thread is a roll call for you-know-exactly-what.

Exactly!

I’m still waiting for LeBron James, Brett Favre, and other professional athletes to apologize to me for their athletic privilege. They were born with tremendous advantages I did not have and have reaped enormous awards - all because of who they were when they were born - bastards owe me!  I spent years riding the bench in school. 

• 1 year later...
3 hours ago, 716er said:

Damn

Ya, it’s been going on for some time now. There’s another one that’s slightly more tame called “The Great Reset” that gets kicked around by your far-right finance types. Klaus Schwaub, etc.

6 hours ago, Governor said:

Ya, it’s been going on for some time now. There’s another one that’s slightly more tame called “The Great Reset” that gets kicked around by your far-right finance types. Klaus Schwaub, etc.

Yeah, @Big Blitz is a pretty big fan of that. It's a shame some fellow Bills fans have been radicalized.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, 716er said:

28 pages of PPP's best gushing over white replacement theory. 

And predictably, PPP's libs pretending that anybody who merely thinks a demographic change is undesirable is peddling a conspiracy theory.

• Eyeroll 1

8 minutes ago, LeviF said:

And predictably, PPP's libs pretending that anybody who merely thinks a demographic change is undesirable is peddling a conspiracy theory.

What type of demographic change do you find "undesirable"? And why? 

On 7/21/2020 at 3:51 PM, LeviF said:

Beyonce says you're irreplaceable, Tibs.

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

What type of demographic change do you find "undesirable"? And why? 

Found that one back a bit.

I didn't make any claims for myself. But the weaponized cynicism by libs is on full display here. 

There are arguments to be made as to what demography means for the identity and culture of a nation, not to mention its politics and laws.

Just now, LeviF said:

Found that one back a bit.

I didn't make any claims for myself. But the weaponized cynicism by libs is on full display here. 

There are arguments to be made as to what demography means for the identity and culture of a nation, not to mention its politics and laws.

It’s being used to scare people. And people are committing acts of mass murder because of it. It’s evil 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, LeviF said:

the weaponized cynicism

It's calling out racism. It should be done. This thread is racist. It's vile. 

Those who agree with the title of this thread should be shamed without remorse.

Edited by 716er
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, 716er said:

It's calling out racism. It should be done. This thread is racist. It's vile. 

Those who agree with the title of this thread should be shamed without remorse.

I’ve been called every name in the book by people who are probably better than you over the past couple of years. I really don’t care what you might think about me, and nothing you will do or say can make me feel shame about anything I might think, so save your screeching for someone who might listen. 

That out of the way, what do you think the purpose of this rhetoric is? ⬇️

• Like (+1) 1