The War on Whiteness

45 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

That's a tough question. We know he gets all excited when an infant is yanked (in pieces) from a mother's womb just moments before he/she would have exited on their own. We also know that he laughed very loud when adults were killed in Benghazi. Maybe if we aborted 30-year-old servicemen he would get real belly laughs. Bonus points if they are in uniform. 

But he does sympathize with the antifa goons who destroy, loot and harm innocent people. 

• Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

Sooo... If you don't expect black folks speak in proper English you're a racist, but if you do expect black folks to speak proper English you are also a racist.

The struggle is real ✊?

Racists in the 1600s: “They can’t read or write!”

Racists in 2020: “They can’t read or write!”

• Like (+1) 4

15 hours ago, KRC said:

We all know that Tibs loves seeing Americans get killed. Does he enjoy seeing children getting killed more than adults?

Unless they are domestic terrorists from Portland....then he is aghast at the prospect.

• Like (+1) 1

WORST. WHITE. SUPREMACISTS.EVER.

The Democratic Party platform has been published in draft form, and it is a beauty. An openly racist document, it is largely an attack on white people. The platform mentions whites or whiteness 15 times, never in a positive light. I want to focus on just one of those references to alleged white supremacy:

Median incomes are lower and poverty rates are higher for Black Americans, Latinos, Native Americans, and some Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders, compared to median white households.

But wait! Notice how they tried to slip that one by you:

“some Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders.” Why only “some,” in a land defined by white supremacy?

There is, of course, a story here, one that the Democrats will never tell. These are how various ethnic groups ranked by median household income in the 2018 census. Whites come in 17th:

Houehold-income-by-ethnic-group.png?resi

Just about every Asian-American group outearns whites; the median Indian-American household earns nearly twice as much as the median white household.

How did we white supremacists, thoroughly in control of a racist society as the Democrats say we are, let that happen?

And it is not only the stereotypically successful Asian groups that out-earn whites. Americans of Lebanese, Turkish, Iranian, Pakistani, Filipino–the list goes on and on–all make more money than whites. Then there are the Africans–Ghanian and Nigerian Americans earn more than whites, too. How can that happen in the land where black lives supposedly don’t matter?

The Democrats are right to focus on median income as a basic indicator of well-being, but they have to lie about the statistics. They can’t face the reality that America is a land of opportunity, and there is nothing standing in the way of people of any ethnicity succeeding in the most fundamental way: making money.

If the United States were really a white supremacist society, as the Democrats claim, the facts would be very different. Whites incomes would dwarf non-white incomes. That obviously is not the case, which demonstrates that America is not a racist or white supremacist society.

The Democrats are wrong. It is hard to see why voters would entrust with power a party that falsely slanders its own country.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 3

• 3 weeks later...

Leftist: 5-Year-Old Boy Deserved to be Shot in the Head For His “White Privilege”

https://summit.news/2020/08/13/leftist-5-year-old-boy-deserved-to-be-shot-in-the-head-for-his-white-privilege/

Story ignored completely by msm, and if the races were reversed they wouldn't stop talking about thanks Trump

and his voters for this murder. White people get killed it's justified, it's reparations in a way.

• Sad 1

THE NARRATIVE IS ALL: 

Five Year-Old Boy Shot at Point Blank Range, National Media Mostly Silent.

“Say his name. 5 year old Cannon Hinnant was executed in cold blood while riding his bike.

The accused killer is Darius Sessoms. He allegedly walked up to the boy and shot him dead in front of his sisters.

Reverse the races and this is the only thing anyone talks about for a month.”

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

GettyImages-1187505989_1_jehkue

Folks, this is why we love Dolly Parton. In a recent, wide-ranging profile, Billboard asked the country icon whether she supported Black Lives Matter—and she provided a full-throated response: “I understand people having to make themselves known and felt and seen,” Parton said. “And of course Black lives matter. Do we think our little white asses are the only ones that matter? No!”

During her interview, Parton expressed her deep belief in the “live and let live” approach to life—a philosophy Billboard suggests could the the source of her broad appeal.

“I do believe we all have a right to be exactly who we are,” Parton said, “and it is not my place to judge. All these good Christian people that are supposed to be such good Christian people, the last thing we’re supposed to do is judge one another. God is the judge, not us. I just try to be myself. I just try to let everybody else be themselves.”

That doesn’t mean Parton thinks she’s never messed up, either. In 2018 she renamed her Civil War-themed dinner theater program from Dixie Stampede to Dolly Parton’s Stampede after becoming more aware of the Confederate associations. (She’s not the only musician to cut the word “Dixie” from her brand; just this year the Dixie Chicks renamed themselves The Chicks for the same reason.)

“There’s such a thing as innocent ignorance, and so many of us are guilty of that,” Parton told Billboard. “When they said ‘Dixie’ was an offensive word, I thought, ‘Well, I don’t want to offend anybody. This is a business. We’ll just call it The Stampede.’ As soon as you realize that [something] is a problem, you should fix it. Don’t be a dumbass. That’s where my heart is. I would never dream of hurting anybody on purpose.”

Billboard also spoke with Jad Abumrad, who hosted a nine-part series on Parton in 2019 for WNYC Studios and tried to determine the source of Dolly’s widespread appeal. Eventually, he arrived at an answer: “I say this with humility and as someone who is not a believer,” he said. “There’s something very Christ-like about her.”

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:
GettyImages-1187505989_1_jehkue

Folks, this is why we love Dolly Parton. In a recent, wide-ranging profile, Billboard asked the country icon whether she supported Black Lives Matter—and she provided a full-throated response: “I understand people having to make themselves known and felt and seen,” Parton said. “And of course Black lives matter. Do we think our little white asses are the only ones that matter? No!”

During her interview, Parton expressed her deep belief in the “live and let live” approach to life—a philosophy Billboard suggests could the the source of her broad appeal.

“I do believe we all have a right to be exactly who we are,” Parton said, “and it is not my place to judge. All these good Christian people that are supposed to be such good Christian people, the last thing we’re supposed to do is judge one another. God is the judge, not us. I just try to be myself. I just try to let everybody else be themselves.”

That doesn’t mean Parton thinks she’s never messed up, either. In 2018 she renamed her Civil War-themed dinner theater program from Dixie Stampede to Dolly Parton’s Stampede after becoming more aware of the Confederate associations. (She’s not the only musician to cut the word “Dixie” from her brand; just this year the Dixie Chicks renamed themselves The Chicks for the same reason.)

“There’s such a thing as innocent ignorance, and so many of us are guilty of that,” Parton told Billboard. “When they said ‘Dixie’ was an offensive word, I thought, ‘Well, I don’t want to offend anybody. This is a business. We’ll just call it The Stampede.’ As soon as you realize that [something] is a problem, you should fix it. Don’t be a dumbass. That’s where my heart is. I would never dream of hurting anybody on purpose.”

Billboard also spoke with Jad Abumrad, who hosted a nine-part series on Parton in 2019 for WNYC Studios and tried to determine the source of Dolly’s widespread appeal. Eventually, he arrived at an answer: “I say this with humility and as someone who is not a believer,” he said. “There’s something very Christ-like about her.”

And what this article demonstrates is that people are good....and that systemic racism is nonsense. Ms Parton wasn’t actually discriminating against anyone! But the Left once again felt they needed to remove a WORD that had them upset. It’d be way easier if we just got a comprehensive list of words. For example, you rarely hear the word viscount anymore. Society seems fine with evolving away from it. Yawn!

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

And what this article demonstrates is that people are good....and that systemic racism is nonsense. Ms Parton wasn’t actually discriminating against anyone! But the Left once again felt they needed to remove a WORD that had them upset. It’d be way easier if we just got a comprehensive list of words. For example, you rarely hear the word viscount anymore. Society seems fine with evolving away from it. Yawn!

Systematic racism is nonesense? What do you mean? 

• Haha (+1) 1

...guess we better start packing and drop off the keys....."The Gimme Gang" has upped the ante....PRIME exposure how fraudulent the BLM movement is.....it's like MMM ("My Morning Movement")...

Seattle BLM protesters demand white people ‘give up’ their homes

By Joshua Rhett Miller     August 14, 2020  NY Post

A group of Black Lives Matter protesters in Seattle marched through a residential neighborhood this week demanding that white residents give up their homes, dramatic video shows.

Footage of the Wednesday demonstration posted to Twitter shows a crowd of dozens chanting “Black lives matter” before an unidentified man projects his ire toward nearby white residents — saying they are living in a historically black section of the city as another woman in the crowd yells that they should “give up” their homes, the clip shows.

“Do you know that before your white ass came here, this was all black people?” the man says. “Do you know people like you came in here and basically bought all the land from the black people for less than what it was worth, kicked them out so you could live here? Do you know that?”

https://nypost.com/2020/08/14/seattle-blm-protesters-demand-white-people-give-up-their-homes/

37 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...guess we better start packing and drop off the keys....."The Gimme Gang" has upped the ante....PRIME exposure how fraudulent the BLM movement is.....it's like MMM ("My Morning Movement")...

Seattle BLM protesters demand white people ‘give up’ their homes

By Joshua Rhett Miller     August 14, 2020  NY Post

A group of Black Lives Matter protesters in Seattle marched through a residential neighborhood this week demanding that white residents give up their homes, dramatic video shows.

Footage of the Wednesday demonstration posted to Twitter shows a crowd of dozens chanting “Black lives matter” before an unidentified man projects his ire toward nearby white residents — saying they are living in a historically black section of the city as another woman in the crowd yells that they should “give up” their homes, the clip shows.

“Do you know that before your white ass came here, this was all black people?” the man says. “Do you know people like you came in here and basically bought all the land from the black people for less than what it was worth, kicked them out so you could live here? Do you know that?”

https://nypost.com/2020/08/14/seattle-blm-protesters-demand-white-people-give-up-their-homes/

Trump is actively trying to get people to give up their democracy. I'm trying not to hate, but there is a time and a place for everything I guess. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Tiberius said:

Trump is actively trying to get people to give up their democracy. I'm trying not to hate, but there is a time and a place for everything I guess. 

.. the petulant little fraud awakens today....you're the #1 source of PPP "verbal diarrhea".......Maalox could never help your irritable bowel syndrome or "stem the flow"............

• Awesome! (+1) 3

13 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

.. the petulant little fraud awakens today....you're the #1 source of PPP "verbal diarrhea".......Maalox could never help your irritable bowel syndrome or "stem the flow"............

Nice republic we have here, why do you want to destroy it? Traitor 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Nice republic we have here, why do you want to destroy it? Traitor 

If Biden is elected (God forbid) his own words, "I will transform America" and "I'll be the most progressive candidate ever elected" so our republic will be history, he has promised to raise taxes, open the borders, make all illegal immigrants citizens etc. Is that what you want?

Just now, bilzfancy said:

If Biden is elected (God forbid) his own words, "I will transform America" and "I'll be the most progressive candidate ever elected" so our republic will be history, he has promised to raise taxes, open the borders, make all illegal immigrants citizens etc. Is that what you want?

Do those facts about Biden then make Trump's efforts to subvert our republic acceptable? 

• Haha (+1) 1

All black people are as responsible for Cannon Hinnant's murder as all white people are for George Floyd's death.

I think neither group is responsible for individual actions, but that is not the PC Rule right now.

8de480b332e0beb81e8b361ae6105781a1fd0757

• Thank you (+1) 1