The War on Whiteness

5 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

I have no doubt he's broken laws.  Whether any of it will ever be proven I have no clue.

That’s the real point here. What you said is exactly what all these prosecutors and feds are saying. 

That’s politically corrupt. 

more over collectively blowing millions upon million of tax dollars trying to bring orange man down with out success should get people fired. 

How incompetent can these people be to keep coming up empty? 

• Like (+1) 2

24 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

How incompetent can these people be to keep coming up empty? 

These people don't care if they're right.  They only care if they win.  They throw these stories into the atmosphere and their minions in the media pick them up and carpet bomb the public with the story.  Day after day, hour after hours translating some fairy tale into perceived fact.  It doesn't matter if any of it is true or not.  Most people hear it often enough and they believe its true.  Regardless of any future facts or outcome that prove it false.  They count on the idea that the average attention span of any average American is about 15 seconds and they don't care too much for detail.  

25 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

These people don't care if they're right.  They only care if they win.  They throw these stories into the atmosphere and their minions in the media pick them up and carpet bomb the public with the story.  Day after day, hour after hours translating some fairy tale into perceived fact.  It doesn't matter if any of it is true or not.  Most people hear it often enough and they believe its true.  Regardless of any future facts or outcome that prove it false.  They count on the idea that the average attention span of any average American is about 15 seconds and they don't care too much for detail.  

Oh man - All Pro slaughters irony once again... 

Is Fox News not in court today for defamation?

lmao

image.thumb.jpeg.2e22f339aeb86e0b246c61163ec8fd23.jpeg

You cannot make this up.

• 2 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Oh it's happening. My son went through this with a few of his college choices. 

Yup … Not sure how any straight white male can vote for leftists (college educated or not).  It’s akin to voting for your own demise.  

It’s happening in education - and, especially, in the corporate world.  

The same should also be said for Asians at this point.   

Edited by SCBills

3 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Yup … Not sure how any straight white male can vote for leftists (college educated or not).  It’s akin to voting for your own demise.  

They came right out in the open with this during my diversity training in corporate America about 15 years ago.  The HR leader was asked a scenario where if they had two candidates for a mid level management position, one a white male, the other a minority, woman etc. The two candidates were close in qualifications and experience but the white male was clearly a step above in all metrics and a superior candidate. The HR rep didn't hesitate, they're hiring the minority or woman every single time in that situation.

Now even 15 years ago I wasn't shocked at all by this reality, but I was shocked that she'd admit it out in the open in front of 50 people.

Today she'd likely be fired if she didn't admit this out in the open and the guy who posed the scenario would certainly be shown the door as well.

Commies and those who support them. They're everywhere.

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

They came right out in the open with this during my diversity training in corporate America about 15 years ago.  The HR leader was asked a scenario where if they had two candidates for a mid level management position, one a white male, the other a minority, woman etc. The two candidates were close in qualifications and experience but the white male was clearly a step above in all metrics and a superior candidate. The HR rep didn't hesitate, they're hiring the minority or woman every single time in that situation.

Now even 15 years ago I wasn't shocked at all by this reality, but I was shocked that she'd admit it out in the open in front of 50 people.

Today she'd likely be fired if she didn't admit this out in the open and the guy who posed the scenario would certainly be shown the door as well.

Commies and those who support them. They're everywhere.

I hear stories like this from friends all the time.

A few have left and went into business for themselves. 

And I live in the South … I can’t even imagine what it’s like in places like California or New York. 

Thankfully, I have also heard from a few that CEO shakeups have resulted in squashing some of the DEI initiatives at their companies.   Hopefully it’s the beginning of a trend and not a blip. 

8 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

how awful. We mourn deeply for the young man as he chooses between 1000s of other options...

how do you get a 5.1 GPA anyway? Ain't it on a scale to 4.0.? been awhile since i've attended high school though maybe they have fake grades these days

Sounds like you’re jealous of someone who’s future is brighter than anything you’ve likely accomplished and therefore take pleasure in his discrimination.

Par for the course for those who think like you.   The envy and grievance mindset. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

how awful. We mourn deeply for the young man as he chooses between 1000s of other options...

how do you get a 5.1 GPA anyway? Ain't it on a scale to 4.0.? been awhile since i've attended high school though maybe they have fake grades these days

not the point whatsoever

20 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

A little jealous yeah, I wish I could feel so entitled. Young people these days are so coddled. If the worst experience of his life is not getting accepted to Harvard, boy he's had an easy life

Is there ANY education going on at SUNY Amherst? Newsflash: you don’t have to be rich to go to Harvard. Almost everyone there is on a full ride. It’s not about entitlement, it’s about earning your way in life. 

21 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

A little jealous yeah, I wish I could feel so entitled. Young people these days are so coddled. If the worst experience of his life is not getting accepted to Harvard, boy he's had an easy life

You are missing the point. If the same person has selected race African American with all the rest of the application being the same, he would have gotten accepted into every single one of those schools. 

This is the soft bigotry of low expectations..

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Is there ANY education going on at SUNY Amherst? Newsflash: you don’t have to be rich to go to Harvard. Almost everyone there is on a full ride. It’s not about entitlement, it’s about earning your way in life. 

suny Amherst is ECC #3, right? 

2 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

Ok I'm truly sorry, you guys are totally right. Poor kid, just awful

But no one has answered my question! How does someone get a 5.1 GPA? What is the scale? Is it out of 6.0 now? 

I’d stop now if I were you. You clearly have no idea what you’re talking about. 

1 hour ago, SCBills said:

The same should also be said for Asians at this point.   

Unfortunately better qualified students are going to suffer because of admission standards and practices favoring less qualified candidates for whatever reason they want to give.  But all this is going to be self-correcting over time.  Action and reaction along with consequences. 

Because schools like Ivy League universities are only destroying their brand by lowering the admission standards for specific demographics because as the quality of students is diluted so will the value of the credentials they market to students wanting to attend their institution.  Don't be surprised when there's moaning and groaning about the need to lower expectations of student performance.  A "C" score today will be considered an "A" grade in the immediate future. 

With exclusivity, excellence, and merit removed from their brand it becomes just another commodity.  And once realizing the prestige applied to an Ivy league degree no longer exists why would parents and students want to pay premium tuition costs for mediocrity?  

• Like (+1) 3

29 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

stop what? asking questions? why?

I agree I have no idea what a 5.1 GPA means, which Is why I am asking ... feel free to respond if you know what you are talking about. If you dont then you are just like me and can STFU when you talk to me like that

It is the difference between weighted and unweighted GPA. Unweighted is simply whether you got and A or B, what you mean. Half A and  half B is a 3.5 unweighted. The 5.1 is weighted which means that he took a lot of hard classes. You can take honors classes which are on a 5.0 scale and you can take college classes which are at a 6.0. a 5.1 means he took more than the minimal amount of classes to get that high, and took hard classes, and got almost straight As. Biggest reason for weighted for unweighted is that you need to differentiate a 4.0 is basket weaving vs Differential equations. Virtually no school cares much about unweighted GPA anymore because weighted is more indicative of students ability along with AP scores.

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

This is an interesting victimhood thread comprised of a lot of people who probably go around saying you shouldn't have a victimhood mentality. 

You shouldn’t, that mentality won’t get you anywhere … and the kid referenced in the tweet seems like he’s going to be successful in whatever he does given how he’s reacting.  

That doesn’t mean straight white men (hell… add Asians and “white adjacent” Latinos to the list) shouldn’t take notice of what’s been happening in our culture.. and shouldn’t support those who stand up for true equality over quotas wrapped up in DEI packaging. 

Edited by SCBills

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

You shouldn’t, that mentality won’t get you anywhere … and the kid referenced in the tweet seems like he’s going to be successful in whatever he does given how he’s reacting.  

That doesn’t mean straight white men shouldn’t take notice of what’s been happening in our culture.. and shouldn’t support those who stand up for true equality over quotas wrapped up in DEI packaging. 

I agree on the first part but if you go back and some of this thread...lotta victims here. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

This is an interesting victimhood thread comprised of a lot of people who probably go around saying you shouldn't have a victimhood mentality. 

Victimhood has no merits.  Sometimes it’s made up - almost always by Leftists (Smullet or like everything on CNN).   

You’ve been presented with data facts and first hand accounts that have merit.  

What’s Stanford’s rising freshmen demographic breakdown?   I’m sure those are the most qualified.   

• Agree 1

On 4/5/2023 at 9:58 AM, Big Blitz said:

Almost like the kids are starting to believe you can’t identify as a straight white male

Hard working?  That’s not what gets it done here in America.  

You just need to be Trans.  

Yes, I’d like Social Engineering for 200, Alex? 😉

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, yall said:

Seems like a gross overreaction. Censure would have been a more reasonable option.

If leftists are going to lie about you anyway, you might as well have the balls to fight back. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 4/5/2023 at 9:58 AM, Big Blitz said:

Almost like the kids are starting to believe you can’t identify as a straight white male

Hard working?  That’s not what gets it done here in America.  

You just need to be Trans.  

Meh, there are a few boxes that get you to the top of the list. but you are correct, none of them have anything to do with grades.

• 1 month later...

Yet year after year, these "right wing extremists" manage to have incredibly low kill counts. That first year in office for Trump resulted in a known homicide offender share of 47% for whites. And this figure includes many with hispanic ethnicity.

Guess we're outsourcing right wing extremism too.

10 minutes ago, LeviF said:

Yet year after year, these "right wing extremists" manage to have incredibly low kill counts. That first year in office for Trump resulted in a known homicide offender share of 47% for whites. And this figure includes many with hispanic ethnicity.

Guess we're outsourcing right wing extremism too.

How many coup attempts in Trump's presideny vs. the rest of American history? 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

How many coup attempts in Trump's presideny vs. the rest of American history? 

hh_965_10_03_89-hr2580-000ih-19650113_im

Just now, Tiberius said:

Nope, wrong, silly and a deflection, all in one! 

Irony, thy name is Tibs.