Witness the birth of superstardom tonight

Tonight I make my major cable network debut on Discovery Channel's "After The Catch". Tune in for "Deadliest Catch" at 9PM and stick around for "After The Catch" immediately afterwards to witness stardom in the making. Tomorrow you all can say "you knew me when" I will also be making myself available for celebrity appearances.

773918910_51EU4NpPZ6L._SR600315_PIWhiteStripBottomLeft035_PIStarRatingFOURANDHALFBottomLeft360-6_SR600315_ZA(8Reviews)445291400400arial124005_SCLZZZZZZZ_.thumb.jpg.ed8dae988b3daf9034ce227c096462e6.jpg

• Thank you (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, The Poojer said:

Tonight I make my major cable network debut on Discovery Channel's "After The Catch". Tune in for "Deadliest Catch" at 9PM and stick around for "After The Catch" immediately afterwards to witness stardom in the making. Tomorrow you all can say "you knew me when" I will also be making myself available for celebrity appearances.

773918910_51EU4NpPZ6L._SR600315_PIWhiteStripBottomLeft035_PIStarRatingFOURANDHALFBottomLeft360-6_SR600315_ZA(8Reviews)445291400400arial124005_SCLZZZZZZZ_.thumb.jpg.ed8dae988b3daf9034ce227c096462e6.jpg

6e57bda25c64435e1a4d9857184f890b.jpg

51 minutes ago, The Poojer said:

Are you a fish?

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, The Poojer said:

This thread is worthless without a picture of you holding a fish.

I'm only on the last hour part of it somewhere.  "After The Catch" comes on at 10PM ET

9 minutes ago, CowgirlsFan said:

?????

Is this the THREE hour  episode titled  Sig Hasen Wild Bill Wichrowki ..Sean Dwyer  Alaska crab?

I want to set my DVR.  

Would ya, Pisces edition.  Watch as a man has to choose between a flounder, a tuna and a Sea bass......until a soft and flexible eight armed creature comes along and he knows what's for dessert......Let's just say his favorite pie isn't apple or pumpkin.....it's octa.  

• Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I've heard Poojer has caught crabs more than once.

I'm not sure if it happened in America but here in the UK a fishmonger would come into pubs and clubs (was always on Sunday night in the club I was in) selling sea food snacks. 

Everytime they would come in with their basket of disgusting smelling food all you could hear was shouts of "Hey, mate. Have you got crabs?". The bloke must have heard it millions of times. 

Then, one night he came in and someone shouted "have you got any mussels?". The bloke seemed genuinely pleased there wasn't a mention of crabs. When he replied "yes, I've got mussels" he got the reply "then why aren't you carrying two baskets?!". 

He wasn't happy. 

• Haha (+1) 2

I recorded the show just in case I missed you.   It’s a good thing I did, because if I had been watching live I might have missed you if I had blinked.    

I imagine there was paperwork and all sorts of legal permission forms involved.  Pretty cool.

My buddy is the producer of After The Catch, so he set it up, in fact both of us that asked questions are friends of his.  I did have to sign 2 releases, an appearance and location release.  The hoodie i was wearing had a graphic that has meaning to our group of friends, the producer included, so he had to get another friend who designed it to also sign a release for the 'logo'.  it was fun.  I was super disappointed Mike Rowe didn't specifically say my name(he's my man crush ?), but it was cool that Jake, did call out my name in his answer, i had no idea what to expect, i simply asked the question over a zoom call with my buddy, he did everything in post production.

this is my segment

2 hours ago, Gray Beard said:

I recorded the show just in case I missed you.   It’s a good thing I did, because if I had been watching live I might have missed you if I had blinked.    

I imagine there was paperwork and all sorts of legal permission forms involved.  Pretty cool.

Edited by The Poojer
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 5/20/2020 at 8:44 AM, The Poojer said:

My buddy is the producer of After The Catch, so he set it up, in fact both of us that asked questions are friends of his.  I did have to sign 2 releases, an appearance and location release.  The hoodie i was wearing had a graphic that has meaning to our group of friends, the producer included, so he had to get another friend who designed it to also sign a release for the 'logo'.  it was fun.  I was super disappointed Mike Rowe didn't specifically say my name(he's my man crush ?), but it was cool that Jake, did call out my name in his answer, i had no idea what to expect, i simply asked the question over a zoom call with my buddy, he did everything in post production.

this is my segment

Super cool, Pooj!!!!!

No I work in KoP.   If you visit drinking establishments around the area you may see my drunk ass at one of them

14 hours ago, Just Joshin' said:

@The PoojerDo you work in West Chester?  You look familiar - like I saw you in the office when I visited the site.

Nice job, Pooj.

Someday will actually go to a Bill's opener and can properly thank you for the old CC discount.  (Made our 1st HD TV something we could actually afford.  Many thanks again. :beer: )

• Thank you (+1) 1