2020 NFL Draft: Round 1 discussion

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Kmart128 said:

What would be our thoughts if Lamb falls to 22?

He isn't making it past the Eagles. The question is does he make it to #18 or #19 which is where the other picks we traded for Diggs could have got us? That said we are gonna be perfectly happy with Diggs. Stud.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, ngbills said:

The Diggs is better logic. you should never draft then because you can always get a player better than the draft pick needed to trade for them. The differences are many - age, salary, years you control them, etc etc 

These variables don't exist with Diggs specifically because he's young and under team control long-term. Plus, the top WRs will be gone by 22.

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Apparently completely unbothered by the fact that he was just called out for parental neglect. Way to go, ESPN/NFL!

I thought that.... enjoying it a bit much for a man whose son had to sleep on a train as a child.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

What would be our thoughts if Lamb falls to 22?

I’d think he’s an excellent prospect, but not a proven NFL WR like Diggs. 

(But I’d be shocked and have to wonder a little.....) 

Still, I seriously doubt he makes it that far....

Edited by Augie

Regardless of who is available at the Bills original pick, I still rather have Diggs who is a proven NFL player. A lot of these players look like a million bucks tonight, but not all of these players are going to be great NOR even if they are great in the future they may not be right away. Bills are WIN NOW!!!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

Broncos are going to be much improved this year. Elway: smarter or just luckier than before?

Comes down to how you draft. He has drafted better the past 2 or 3 years after sucking at it the 2 or 3 before that. Courtland Sutton was a great pick. I so wanted him to be a Bill.

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

Comes down to how you draft. He has drafted better the past 2 or 3 years after sucking at it the 2 or 3 before that. Courtland Sutton was a great pick. I so wanted him to be a Bill.

Lock played really nicely down the stretch. I wouldn't be shocked to see them be a decent team this year. 

Just now, BuffaloHokie13 said:

If they come out of 1 with Ruggs and Lamb that's crazy

Oh crap. I forgot who they took. :P Doubt they do that. 

Edited by whatdrought

Just now, GunnerBill said:

Gun to my head, do I pick Drew Lock (2nd year) or Josh Allen (3rd) at their respective salaries to build my offense around ... I go Lock.

Just now, Turk71 said:

I'd still rather have the proven NFL talent of Diggs. A lot of highly touted receivers don't excel in the big league.

charles Rogers!

mike Williams!

• Thank you (+1) 1