Bills sign LB AJ Klein 3yrs $18M

1 hour ago, eball said:

Important thing to note is that BUFFALO signed a player away from a team like NEW ORLEANS who wanted him back.

Do we know this for certain? Obviously they didn't want him back THAT badly. These were also the same guys that wanted Byrd in a bad way. I mean Brees and Payton have been great but I don't recall NO having some standout track record with FA's.

10 hours ago, thebandit27 said:

Edmunds to Sam in 3-LB sets.

Funny, when I suggested that back in September a prominent member of this board told me that I was clueless and arrogant.

Interesting idea: Edmunds' height and speed sometimes coming off the edge could seemingly help the pass rush.

• Like (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, babulator said:

Do we know this for certain? Obviously they didn't want him back THAT badly. These were also the same guys that wanted Byrd in a bad way. I mean Brees and Payton have been great but I don't recall NO having some standout track record with FA's.

You choose to look at it one way, I choose another.  To each his own.

7 minutes ago, eball said:

You choose to look at it one way, I choose another.  To each his own.

I was more interested in the statement that they wanted him back. It's not really an opinion. Was curious if there was any truth to this.

1 minute ago, babulator said:

I was more interested in the statement that they wanted him back. It's not really an opinion. Was curious if there was any truth to this.

I was opining based upon an article that called Klein a "key piece to re-sign" for the Saints.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

And the Panther obsession continues.  Apparently Sean can only evaluate his old players. 

let's keep in mind our 3 starting WR's, Kroft,4/5's of our starting OL, Jordan Phillips, Kevin Johnson, etc all have Zero ties to Carolina.....

13 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

And the Panther obsession continues.  Apparently Sean can only evaluate his old players. 

Or they know what they are getting for their $$$ so there’s zero gamble signing them. I mean another way to look at it is they are cherry picking players that helped Carolina get to the super bowl? Under the radar guys who contribute but are not household names. 
I don’t see why signing players you’re already familiar with can be a bad thing 

• Like (+1) 2