Bills sign LB AJ Klein 3yrs $18M

4 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Feels like they're really trying to beef up our run defense, especially if interest in DJ Reader is to be believed.

It was an area of weakness for us so I'm glad they are trying to fix it

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

71% SAM

Big ST play logger

and Very good against run 

Cheap, knows the system. What is not to like 

I love it. Played for a perrenial SB team for 3 years and started 41/42 gms , ppl will be calling this a steal this time next year.  

• Like (+1) 1

Why do people seem to think it's bad for them to sign former Panthers? These are guys are known quantities to the the coach and GM.

It's a good thing, they have another team that they know the roster of players from, and can pick from the guys that have become good pro's and maybe backups that have starter talent. And it's not like they don't sign players from other teams as well..

***** whiners.

Edited by 32ABBA

12 minutes ago, auburnbillsbacker said:

I didnt think this was the offseason to sign a bunch of average players.  I was hoping for studs.

Let Miami and Cleveland build their teams being imbalanced with 'studs'... we're going for strong and balanced with few weaknesses. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, gonzo1105 said:

I always liked Klein for some reason, esp in Carolina. Solid player. I’ll  wait to see how the numbers shake out but the way Beane does business I’m sure it will be essentially a 2 year deal with a lot of escalators 

I personally love AJ Klein, wanted him last year after trade rumors. He's really the perfect replacement for Zo. An emotional leader and special teams. 

10 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Do you like this acquisition or is it just another Carolina pipeline signing?  I'm guessing AJ is LorAx's replacement.

love it. Called it in Jan. Think might be a little rich but not much. Will add solid run defense from the Sam and play all Special Teams JUST LIKE Lorax. Will come off field on passing downs 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, 32ABBA said:

Why do people seem to think it's bad for them to sign former Panthers? These are guys are known quantities to the the coach and GM.

It's a good thing, they have another team that they know the roster of players from, and can pick from the guys that have become good pro's and maybe backups that have starter talent. And it's not like they don't sign players from other teams as well..

***** whiners.

Former Saint. Also did some time in Carolina 

22 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

Well thats what we need for a SLB. Milano and Edmunds are the two linebackers that are on field in pass situations. Our SLB which was Lorenzo was the player we would take off for a Nickle CB. So coverage is irrelevant 

Lol no it isn’t.  Just because he’s on the field doesn’t mean that the offense won’t pass and he won’t have to cover