Bills sign LB AJ Klein 3yrs $18M

1 minute ago, thebandit27 said:

Edmunds to Sam in 3-LB sets.

Funny, when I suggested that back in September a prominent member of this board told me that I was clueless and arrogant.

Ooooh who was it 

Just now, njbuff said:

Now there are 65 threads on this subject.

That’s what happens when we’ve been waiting all day for 1 ***** signing 

• Haha (+1) 3

https://www.canalstreetchronicles.com/2020/1/27/21073469/saints-2019-year-in-review-a-j-klein

The 28-Yr old Klein was one of the Saints most underrated defensive players in 2019. He had a career high 2.5 sacks and 7 quarterback pressures to go along with 67 tackles, six of those for loss. Klein was also credited with two passes defensed, forced a fumble, had a fumble recovery, and intercepted a pass which he returned for an important score in a road victory over the Panthers.

Klein is not strong in man coverage because of limited athleticism, but was still a valuable tool in the Saints pass defense. He is both smart in his coverage drops and has proven to be a skillful blitzer. Klein's biggest strength is his read-and-react ability as a run defender. He consistently knifed between opposing blockers to make a play on running backs at the line of scrimmage or in the backfield, helping fuel the Saints 4th ranked run defense. A.J. Klein is an unrestricted free agent this offseason, but New Orleans is expected to make a strong push to re-sign him. He has been a vital part of a Saints defense that has become one of the better units in the NFL over the last three seasons.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

Edmunds to Sam in 3-LB sets.

Funny, when I suggested that back in September a prominent member of this board told me that I was clueless and arrogant.

Well then you're gonna feel pretty clueless and arrogant when Klein plays SAM for us.

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, FluffHead said:

Deal done per Adam Caplan:

@caplannfl: 

Former #Saints LB A.J. Klein agreed to terms with the #Bills, source said. 3 years, $18m. $9.7m fully guaranteed.  

HC Sean McDermott coached him when he was DC with the #Panthers.

Save the mods, delete your thread.