Allen/Edmunds giveaway

Virgil

I have a Allen and Edmunds Jersey that we’re sent to me in the wrong size.  They are both Large’s, but fit right and are closer to a Medium. 

If you are interested, PM me.  

In fairness and wanting to give them to a regular poster, I’ll pick someone from my PM’s by the end of the week. 

• Like (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 3

55 minutes ago, Virgil said:

I have a Allen and Edmunds Jersey that we’re sent to me in the wrong size.  They are both Large’s, but fit right and are closer to a Medium. 

In fairness and wanting to give them to a regular poster, I’ll pick someone from my PM’s by the end of the week. 

That's odd.  Are they authentic jerseys? 

5 hours ago, Virgil said:

hmm... from your picture a Medium looks like it would not be very tight  ?

Very generous of you. Hopefully they go to someone who will often wear them, as I love seeing Bills gear on people everywhere I go across this great country.

16 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

Seems like a trap. I suspect Virgil is a serial something. I haven’t figured out what yet though. 

If this account starts posting game recaps with apropos song lyrics, then I am already dead. But there may be time to save my wife and dog. You will need to hurry.

18 hours ago, Virgil said:

Virgil- nice of you.  I’m sure one 9f the guys would love either one.  I’d take you up on it, but I think others would get more enjoyment living in Buffalo.  I only wear mine on Sundays during the season living in FL.  

2 hours ago, NoSaint said:

Seems like a trap. I suspect Virgil is a serial something. I haven’t figured out what yet though. 

Shhhh.  It’s harder to catch them when they know it’s coming.  Play it cool man 

• Sad 1

T

On 2/22/2020 at 5:44 PM, Virgil said:

That's awfully generous of you Virgil, but they won't fit me.  I wear an XL because of my fat jacket.

Any way you can post pics of the jerseys?  Some of these Chinese knockoffs can look pretty bad.  I want to know what I'm potentially getting before I put my name in the hat.

I think posting pictures of the merchandise would be the courteous thing to do.  Thanks.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Any way you can post pics of the jerseys?  Some of these Chinese knockoffs can look pretty bad.  I want to know what I'm potentially getting before I put my name in the hat.

I think posting pictures of the merchandise would be the courteous thing to do.  Thanks.

You get plenty of pics from me as it is.  

Now get back to cutting your coupons you cheap bastard 

• Haha (+1) 3

17 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

I almost hope when I give Virgil my address he shows up at my door naked wearing nothing but the jersey, that mullet and that sweet stache:wub:

You know what happened to the little boy who got everything he ever wanted?

He lived happily ever after 

• Haha (+1) 1

On 2/22/2020 at 7:44 PM, Virgil said:

What colors are they ? I really dig the red uni's i have a Kyle jersey in red it just pops !!?

2 hours ago, T master said:

What colors are they ? I really dig the red uni's i have a Kyle jersey in red it just pops !!?

Allen is white, Edmunds is Blue

16 hours ago, Gugny said:

When the ***** is this drawing?  If I'm not winning the Virgil Sweepstakes, then I need to start shopping around.  Jesus Christ, this thing is dragging on longer than Kobe's month of mourning.

I said end of the week man.  You’re very angry.  Like an old man trying to return soup at a deli 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

It is a very generous gesture!!  My daughter is a big Josh fan.  Connects to my home media server to watch the games Sundays from college in upstate NY.  Her school has about 80% of its students coming from the NYC area, so she is severely outnumbered by NJ team fans.  She sent me this picture from one of the college cafeterias :)  She would love the Josh jersey to represent next season :) She is 6 ft tall and usually wears a medium.

JoshSmall.jpg

Edited by CodeMonkey
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Alighty, I put everyone's name who either responded to this thread or PM'd me into a random name generator.  Each person got 1 name put into the generator for every 1k posts.  0-999 posts = 1 vote, 1k-2k posts got you 2 votes, etc

With that being said, the winners pulled were:

1 - @LSHMEAB

2 - @White Linen

Please respond by Sunday at 8pm EST.  @LSHMEAB gets first choice of which jersey he wants.  Just PM me your name and address and congrats.

To everyone else, if neither claims the jerseys, I will re-roll Sunday night.  Thank you all for participating

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2

32 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Alighty, I put everyone's name who either responded to this thread or PM'd me into a random name generator.  Each person got 1 name put into the generator for every 1k posts.  0-999 posts = 1 vote, 1k-2k posts got you 2 votes, etc

With that being said, the winners pulled were:

1 - @LSHMEAB

2 - @White Linen

Please respond by Sunday at 8pm EST.  @LSHMEAB gets first choice of which jersey he wants.  Just PM me your name and address and congrats.

To everyone else, if neither claims the jerseys, I will re-roll Sunday night.  Thank you all for participating

Image result for this is fixed gif

• Haha (+1) 3