The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

OUT: FOLLOW THE SCIENCE.

IN: FOLLOW THE KARENS. 

California schools to require masks for fall classes — despite CDC guidance.

https://www.foxnews.com/health/california-schools-masks-cdc-guidance

Unfolding exactly as I said it would.  

Meanwhile......reason #49877897 this is a total f....ing sham.  Here is Fauci revealing what a hack he is:

Fauci: There should be more COVID-19 vaccine mandates at local level

"I have been of this opinion and I remain of that opinion that I do believe at the local level, Jake, there should be more mandates, there really should be. We're talking about life and death situation. We've lost 600,000 Americans already, and we're still losing more people. There've been 4 million deaths worldwide. This is serious business," Fauci said.

"I think the hesitancy at the local level of doing mandates is because the vaccines have not been officially fully approved, but people need to understand that the amount of data right now that shows a high degree of effectiveness and a high degree of safety is more than we've ever seen with emergency use authorization," he said.

"What is the problem with getting as many people as possible vaccinated to stop this pandemic in the United States?" the CNN host asked.

Fauci said in response that he believes that it is likely due to "inexplicable pushing back on the part of some people."

"Jake, I don't know, I mean I really don't have a good explanation, Jake about why this is happening. I mean it's ideological rigidity, I think, there's no reason not to get vaccinated. Why are we having red states and places in the south that are very highly ideological in one way, not wanting to get vaccinations? Vaccinations have nothing to do with politics," he said. "It's a public health issue."

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/562441-fauci-at-the-local-level-there-should-be-more-mandates-of-the-covid-19

Total hack.  Total sham.

• Angry 1

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

OUT: FOLLOW THE SCIENCE.

IN: FOLLOW THE KARENS. 

California schools to require masks for fall classes — despite CDC guidance.

https://www.foxnews.com/health/california-schools-masks-cdc-guidance

Dumb. But that's California. I understand if the teachers feel good about it simply because schools are a petri dish of germs.

2 minutes ago, Sundancer said:

How is this relevant?

If one is a racist or bigoted and one wants to discount Mexican lives because of their immigration status I supposed it would be relevant. 

But good question

11 hours ago, 716er said:

If one is a racist or bigoted and one wants to discount Mexican lives because of their immigration status I supposed it would be relevant. 

But good question

If you knew anything about the population of the California school system (especially LAUSD) you’d have an idea about how this is somewhat relevant…but not in a racist way. 

So, for example, Biden won 66% of the vote in Vermont in 2020. That same number -- 66% -- of Vermonters are now fully vaccinated against Covid-19. In Minnesota, Biden won with 52% of the vote. And, yup, you guessed it, 52% of the population has been fully vaccinated. In New Mexico, Biden took 54% of the vote in 2020; as of now, 55% of New Mexicans are vaccinated against the coronavirus.

The flip side is also true. In Idaho, Trump won 64% of the vote. Just 36% of the state is fully vaccinated. Trump won 65% in Oklahoma; less than 4 in 10 (39%) residents of the state are fully vaccinated.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/08/politics/electoral-map-vaccine-map-covid-19/index.html

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

So, for example, Biden won 66% of the vote in Vermont in 2020. That same number -- 66% -- of Vermonters are now fully vaccinated against Covid-19. In Minnesota, Biden won with 52% of the vote. And, yup, you guessed it, 52% of the population has been fully vaccinated. In New Mexico, Biden took 54% of the vote in 2020; as of now, 55% of New Mexicans are vaccinated against the coronavirus.

The flip side is also true. In Idaho, Trump won 64% of the vote. Just 36% of the state is fully vaccinated. Trump won 65% in Oklahoma; less than 4 in 10 (39%) residents of the state are fully vaccinated.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/08/politics/electoral-map-vaccine-map-covid-19/index.html

Wow!

This despite Trump saying 5 months ago to get the vaccine and everyone should get it!?

That is some cult right there.  To defy dear leader like that??  Blasphemy!

We went from flatten the curve to you must get EAU vaccine or your life should be "hard" really quick. 

Those maps just tell me the messaging fail (we're vaccinated but still mitigating like the California schools) has been a disaster  - no chance in hell my kids would be getting the vaccine now.  Nice work California.  

Biden appearing in double masks.

Employers still forced to wear useless face diapers despite the 100s of customers around them maskless.  

Fail.  Epic epic media CCP DNC fail.  

So sorry Joe missed his "goal" and yea it's Red States fault.  

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

That’s pretty crazy dude. We should be in good shape for these midterms.

• Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

73268058717bb94f.jpeg

Lol that glamor pic from June 2020 take this stuff super seriously tho folks we're risking all kinds of new variants forming.....

Apparently it can't mutate as the virus circulates among unvaccinated kids.....

If it mutates its totally because Red States aren't vaccinated enough....

And you should be concerned about mutation because reasons.

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

Wow!

This despite Trump saying 5 months ago to get the vaccine and everyone should get it!?

That is some cult right there.  To defy dear leader like that??  Blasphemy!

We went from flatten the curve to you must get EAU vaccine or your life should be "hard" really quick. 

Those maps just tell me the messaging fail (we're vaccinated but still mitigating like the California schools) has been a disaster  - no chance in hell my kids would be getting the vaccine now.  Nice work California.  

Biden appearing in double masks.

Employers still forced to wear useless face diapers despite the 100s of customers around them maskless.  

Fail.  Epic epic media CCP DNC fail.  

So sorry Joe missed his "goal" and yea it's Red States fault.  

I'd say 99% of the media health "experts" on TV aren't practicing doctors in where they have office hours and have a patient panel.  I'd say 100% of them haven't touched nor treated a single coronavirus patient. 

Leana Wen: Scott Atlas.  Just different channels.

• Like (+1) 1

Omg

"The database reports indicate that symptoms of Guillain-Barré developed within about three weeks of vaccination. One recipient, a 57-year-old man from Delaware who had suffered both a heart attack and a stroke within the last four years, died in early April after he was vaccinated and developed Guillain-Barré syndrome, according to a report filed to the database."

F.D.A. Will Attach Warning of Rare Nerve Syndrome to Johnson & Johnson Vaccine

https://nyti.ms/3i0S53F

Screenshot_20210712-142614_One UI Home.jpg

Edited by Big Blitz

On 7/11/2021 at 3:30 AM, Doc Brown said:

No.  I'm against any lock downs or restrictions in the US right now unless those fully vaccinated start dying from Covid.  I believe 99.5% of Covid deaths since the beginning of May in the US are among those not fully vaccinated.  The minority (non vaccinated adults) shouldn't ruin it for the majority.  If that means showing your vaccination card to go to a football game or a restaurant....so be it.  You need ID to buy alcohol.  You need a passport to travel to another country.  It's just one more thing.

But you don’t need an id to vote! What a joke!

1 hour ago, Prospector said:

Where's your meme of the kids who died with heart failure due to the vaccine? I bet it's hilarious!

You tell me, considering the GQP LOVES to sacrifice our children in schools due to gun violence.

Edited by BillStime
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Tiberius said:

But the gerrymandering in the Republican states will favor Republicans greatly 

Yeah. They could end up taking the House by a seat or two but I’m not nearly as doom and gloom as most progressives are right now. I don’t see these midterms following the normal trends with all that’s happened. The GOP being unable to turn the page on Trump is obviously helping us. 

Killing their own voters obviously helps too.

Edited by Governor
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 7/11/2021 at 9:13 PM, Sundancer said:

How is this relevant?

They aren't testing any of the illegals flooding into the US and  are sending them all over the place.  

Hiding behind President CDC for life.  

If you live in a deep blue ***t hole state your kids (and the teachers that thought they would be ditching them once vaccinated) will be in masks vaccinated or not the entire school year. 

Logic = why not beyond?  

Less then 400 deaths under 18. 

Pathetic.

30 minutes ago, 716er said:

Vaccine works - if you wait a few weeks (months perhaps) you’ll have that info Jimbo

BUT,

Your post was about unvaccinated people being all the hospitalized.

They didn't just get admitted this week.

How many are seriously ill ?

Hint: <99%

We aren't going back !

Edited by B-Man

Just now, B-Man said:

BUT,

Your post was about unvaccinated people being all the hospitalized.

They didn't just get admitted this week.

How many are seriously ill ?

Hint: <99%

Anywhere from 0 to 98.9%

Great deduction, B-Man. You should be an accountant.

what IS the progress on the under-12 crowd being able to get the vaccine, anyways?  Feels like there hasn’t been a peep on how the approvals are coming along in ages now.

I’m a little sad that my oldest is going to have to wear a face diaper on his first day of kindergarten this September, but… it is what it is.

Edited by RiotAct