The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

1 minute ago, Warren Zevon said:

I wouldn't even say that about OAN. You are Fake, Joe.

That's because you're a gullible buffoon.

Eat your pabulum, sheep.

Just now, Kemp said:

Should I type slower?

Ideally, you shouldn't type at all. You'd save yourself a truckload of embarrasment.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

So, the weight of the data is pretty obvious; however, you haven't studied the issue of reopening enough to know whether the weight of the data supports it?

Just an observation: If you don't know whether the weight of the data supports a position, then the weight of the data isn't that obvious.

And if you haven't studied the issue of reopening enough to reach a conclusion, then maybe you should do so before calling out other people's opinions.

That's sort of the point.  From what I've seen, the weight of the data doesn't support a broad reopening.  I haven't read every study, absorbed all of the relevant data, or frankly spent a great deal of time analyzing the issue.  So I can't say for sure.  But nothing I've seen convinces me that a broad reopening would be a good plan.  If the weight of the data supporting reopening was obvious, then (obviously) we would be in a different position.  

With respect to the first comment, you asked what is "weight of the data?"  That question was definitional, and the answer is obvious.  It's at least 50% + 1, e.g., most of the data, or the heaviest part of the data.  

2 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

That's because you're a gullible buffoon.

Eat your pabulum, sheep.

Ideally, you shouldn't type at all. You'd save yourself a truckload of embarrasment.

I'll reiterate.  Name calling is a sign of defeat. 

Just now, 4merper4mer said:

Would it look like the following?

S o l u t I o n :

C o m m u n I z e

Hey look!

Another cult member came to rescue Joe in Winslow. 

Yet, he didn't answer,  either.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SectionC3 said:

I'll reiterate.  Name calling is a sign of defeat. 

Reiterate all you like. I don't engage in debate with trolls like Zevon or Q.

Kemp, well, he's just suffering from terminal ignorance. Maybe a troll, I don't know.

You? I haven't figured out WHAT you are yet, though you're obviously lost in a wilderness of some kind of confusion.

3 minutes ago, Warren Zevon said:

Slow in Winslow - "I don't watch the news but it's the enemy of the people. Donald told me so"

Maybe it's confusing to Mr. Winslow.  Or perhaps it's rushed.  Kind of like when this esteemed official became confused:

1 minute ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Kemp, well, he's just suffering from terminal ignorance. Maybe a troll, I don't know.

You? I haven't figured out WHAT you are yet, though you're obviously lost in a wilderness of some kind of confusion.

Fake news.  I'm not lost anywhere. 

Edited by SectionC3
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Joe in Winslow said:

???

Just now, SectionC3 said:

Maybe it's confusing to Mr. Winslow.  Or perhaps it's confusing.  Kind of like when this esteemed official became confused:

Russia again, huh?

Still waiting on that bombshell evidence from Schiff/Nadler/whichever subhuman's next on the list?

Just now, Joe in Winslow said:

Hi again Joe.

Why are you scared of answering?

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

You're a commie.

The only person I've seen refer to commie propaganda here is Deranged Rhino.  In point of fact, he is a commie.  Let's just get that out there.  

Edited by SectionC3