The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

Just now, Joe in Winslow said:

Russia again, huh?

Still waiting on that bombshell evidence from Schiff/Nadler/whichever subhuman's next on the list?

Nah, it's not about Russia. It's about a confused Trumper. Fast questioning makes him nervous.  And unable to answer. 

1 minute ago, Reality Check said:

I said no such thing. Predictable exaggeration on your part.

Well, if the cities are starved, that would be hundreds of millions of people 

Just now, Reality Check said:

People who share your ignorance.

Who dat? 

1 minute ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Hello douchelord!

I already answered your question.

Forgive  me. I missed the answer. 

Just to clear up any confusion, which part of the following is untrue about this particular Trump lie?

When: Multiple times
The claim: The Trump White House “inherited” a “broken,” “bad,” and “obsolete” test for the coronavirus.
The truth: The novel coronavirus did not exist in humans during the Obama administration. Public-health experts agree that, because of that fact, the CDC could not have produced a test, and thus a new test had to be developed this year.

Please repeat your answer. I looked and couldn't find it. 

Just now, Kemp said:

Forgive  me. I missed the answer. 

Just to clear up any confusion, which part of the following is untrue about this particular Trump lie?

When: Multiple times
The claim: The Trump White House “inherited” a “broken,” “bad,” and “obsolete” test for the coronavirus.
The truth: The novel coronavirus did not exist in humans during the Obama administration. Public-health experts agree that, because of that fact, the CDC could not have produced a test, and thus a new test had to be developed this year.

Please repeat your answer. I looked and couldn't find it. 

I've got his answer

dr.thumb.jpg.5c1150190b05218a1e8557f0d42443ca.jpg

I’ll say it again. You want to know if the Covid story has run its course? Just read the last few pages of this thread. The MSM has just lost yet another attempt to get Trump. The pandemic came way too early in an election year. The nation is moving on. Next!

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, SectionC3 said:

That's sort of the point.  From what I've seen, the weight of the data doesn't support a broad reopening.  I haven't read every study, absorbed all of the relevant data, or frankly spent a great deal of time analyzing the issue.  So I can't say for sure.  But nothing I've seen convinces me that a broad reopening would be a good plan.  If the weight of the data supporting reopening was obvious, then (obviously) we would be in a different position.  

With respect to the first comment, you asked what is "weight of the data?"  That question was definitional, and the answer is obvious.  It's at least 50% + 1, e.g., most of the data, or the heaviest part of the data.  

I actually understand a bit about research and data, and the weight of data, and the generalization of data, etc. I have looked at enough data for me to feel comfortable in my stance. I stand by that. I made my statement based on what I have read. I think my initial wording was incorrect as I didn't mean to imply that the weight of the data supported my stance, only that much of the emerging data I have read - meaning most of the data I have read, not data that exists.

If you want to say you disagree based on what you have read, fine. However, your response was to say, "The weight of the data is obvious." The fact is, you haven't read all of the data, so you have no idea what the weight of the data supports and all you are doing is the very thing you accused me of.

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

I’ll say it again. You want to know if the Covid story has run its course? Just read the last few pages of this thread. The MSM has just lost yet another attempt to get Trump. The pandemic came way too early in an election year. The nation is moving on. Next!

We must not forget that trillions of dollars have been extorted out of us, once again. It has that 2008 crash feel to it.

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

You believe the pandemic is over?