SNF: 49ers at Beastmode Enabled Seahawks 8:20 NBC

2 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Curious to see if it was a botched clock...but even that would be weird since it’s in seattle

I’ve watched a lot of football in the last 25 years, and I like to think I’m pretty good at knowing when the team is flirting with a DoG. That instance, they didn’t seem anywhere near it.  Who knows, maybe I’m just getting old (or it was the IPAs I was consuming during the game).

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, DollaBills said:

man i honestly think the nfc is wide open atm

Agree... 

1- 49ers: Well rounded, could win everything.

2- Packers: Proabably my biggest question, but Aaron Rodgers... 

3- Saints: Less confident without the bye, but still very capable

4- Eagles: Should be easy to discount, but we've been there before. 

5- Seahawks: Might be one of the best WC's ever

6- Vikings: Have the pieces, just seem bi-polar

2 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Don’t they travel to the Eagles?  Then whoever goes to NO depends upon the seeding of the WC winners?

They go to Philly, I was wrong. But NO is 3rd seed, so they will host Minnesota. 

2 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

Do they, I thought they go to Philadelphia and Minnesota goes to New Orleans.

That's right. 3 hosts 6, 4 hosts 5

Just now, whatdrought said:

Agree... 

dang— that is a strong playoff field.  Not sure the Bills could beat any of them. AFC feels much weaker— I feel like we could beat any of the AFC teams. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Talley56 said:

Good finish.  I thought the Niners got away with pretty clear cut PI and I don't know why it wasn't at least reviewed but nonetheless good game.

Because the new PI review experiment has been a cluster #### from the start.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Talley56 said:

Good finish.  I thought the Niners got away with pretty clear cut PI and I don't know why it wasn't at least reviewed but nonetheless good game.

I thought it was a lot of hand fighting then the TE grabbing the defender to prevent an INT. Good no call and a fitting twist after that crap PF call that totally changed to final 3 minutes. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

dang— that is a strong playoff field.  Not sure the Bills could beat any of them. AFC feels much weaker— I feel like we could beat any of the AFC teams. 

seattle isnt that good consistently.they play the niners tough...but they can be bad.vikings are ok. i think think the  conferences are equal

Just now, Mark Vader said:

NFC is tough, it's up for grabs.

I mean there are only two teams with any shot of beating them... Seahawks and saints. 

They are a much better team than the Seahawks but.... Russel Wilson.... They will always have a chance with him. In SF I just don't see it though, they are too good. 

Saints are one of the best teams in the league but still, are overrated in my opinion. Kamara went like twelve weeks during the season without a TD because Payton prefers using a 3rd string QB as his #2 offensive weapon, I don't trust him. 

3 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

I thought it was a lot of hand fighting then the TE grabbing the defender to prevent an INT. Good no call and a fitting twist after that crap PF call that totally changed to final 3 minutes. 

I don't know, agree to disagree.  I thought the defender did way more grabbing and should have been PI but it is what it is.  I missed the Personal Foul call so I can't really speak to that.

20 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Agree... 

49ers & Saints are the 2 top from the NFC

Packers offence is almost as bad as the Bills and they were winning very ugly, I don't see them beating the better NFC teams

Eagles backed into the playoffs because no one seemed to want to win that division and atleast one team had to make it, they are not going to get past the WC weekend

Seahawks were one of the best before they lost their entire running game to IR, They should beat the Eagles, but they won't go far

Vikings have been pretty bad too and I don't think they are going to beat the better teams either, Saints should beat them

19 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Because the new PI review experiment has been a cluster #### from the start.

Which was easily and repeatedly predicted, but that never stops the NFL from doing idiotic things with the rules.

Seattle has no one to blame but themselves for falling asleep on the play clock at the one yard line.   What did they think, they were New England and would just have the play clock reset when they got around to huddling up?   

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Talley56 said:

I don't know, agree to disagree.  I thought the defender did way more grabbing and should have been PI but it is what it is.  I missed the Personal Foul call so I can't really speak to that.

The OLman was trucking downfield and clearly laid the lumber on the defender after the whistle.

The announcers made the point that the whistle in Seasnakeland is hard to hear, but......

I could not believe how weak sauce the Seasnakes D tackling was most of the day.