Wk 15: SUNDAY NITE FOOTBALL! Bills at Steelers 8:20 on NBC PostGame Thread

2 minutes ago, Rbleyle said:

This team has zero chance of beating the Pats or their playoff opponent if they have the showing they displayed tonight.  Absolute dumb play calls, dumb player decision making, and situational awareness.  We are beyond lucky to beat a 3rd string QB that had 4 picks.  

Our Defense is legendary....our Offense is embarrassing. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, njbuff said:

We had an inordinate amount of crying in the GDT over this game.

We all knew this was going to be tough and scoring would be at a premium.

The Bills seem to play the best D's in the NFL every freaking week and yet this team finds ways most of the time.

10-4 and clinched a playoff spot and now can gun after NE.

Plus, they are 6-1 on the road. When in your life would you have EVER said that about a Buffalo Bills team?

Hahah you haven’t visited many GDT have you? Today was relatively peaceful and serene

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

they gave Allen a game ball... he got the job done, for sure... but my pick would have been Jordan Phillips.  Dude’s a beast.  A couple big sacks late in the game tonight.

i agree---big boy was amazing!!

2 minutes ago, Rbleyle said:

This team has zero chance of beating the Pats or their playoff opponent if they have the showing they displayed tonight.  Absolute dumb play calls, dumb player decision making, and situational awareness.  We are beyond lucky to beat a 3rd string QB that had 4 picks.  

Go ***** a duck. 

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 6

I guess I will be in minority but I think refs were pretty decent today. Apart from that phantom facemask on Edmunds, which was so wrong that it couldn't be intentional, I don't remember any really bad call and there could be ton if they wanted to. 

They called pretty even game IMO.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Hahah you haven’t visited many GDT have you? Today was relatively peaceful and serene

I guess tonight's GDT is more highlighted due to the importance of the game.

Haven't had too many of those since the invention of GDT's.