SNF: Pats @ Texans

whatdrought

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

For values of ‘gave up” involving a TD and an onside kick they got their hands on downfield of the Texans (but couldn’t haul in fortunately)

they used a Jedi mind trick to fool the Texans into giving up. It was impressive, almost worked!

2 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

I feel bad for KC. Belichick is going to beat them up

The Pats DB's had trouble with Houston tonight. How do you think it will be any better for them facing Hill, Kelce, Watkins, Robinson, and Hardman?

• Like (+1) 4

Just now, Boatdrinks said:

The holding by the Pats O line was blatant. Another embarrassing outing for the officiating crew 

They blatantly hold every week and get away with it.  I see it as SOP any more.

2 minutes ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

Good things for those who watched Brady’s final stats not any indicator of how he played. 

Nah, man, he threw for 300 yds. That’s still the golden god standard. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Pabstblueribbon said:

I feel bad for whatever stray animal stephen belichick ultimately captures and tortures tonight

:(

Then cooks for dinner

5 minutes ago, H2o said:

The Pats DB's had trouble with Houston tonight. How do you think it will be any better for them facing Hill, Kelce, Watkins, Robinson, and Hardman?

Yes, but remember. You play the Patriots*, you play the officials too.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Pabstblueribbon said:

I feel bad for whatever stray animal stephen belichick ultimately captures and tortures tonight

:(

This is is a great post.

2 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

What is up with people who walk in and demand room service vs doing their own legwork?

Ok Boomer. 

1 minute ago, mannc said:

Belichick press conference.  What a POS.

I can only imagine.  He should just say "I don't want to be here, so try not to ask me any stupid questions, or questions at all"

1 hour ago, mannc said:

Belichick press conference.  What a POS.

I honestly don't understand why he isn't eviscerated for his behavior.  Just because he acts like a sulking childish douche every time it's OK?  "Oh that's just Bill!"  What a POS - it's not normal/acceptable social behavior in the real world - even for a child.  

Edited by stevewin
  • Like (+1) 1