78thealltimegreat

How did we lose to the Eagles?

41 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Funny game, football 

who can tell how it will go

most on here tell me after the game

THat was almost a haiku

• Haha (+1) 2

Assuming the OP is watching football for the first time this year.

No worries bud, we're ok.

1 hour ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

After watching Fitz and the Fins torch them today man I can’t help but of our three losses we've had wanting that one back the most as there’s no way they do that again to us 

Or the Browns?

Anyway, Fitz and the Fins put up 684 yards and 41 points on the Bills in 2 games.  Bow to the Beard!

• Thanks! (+1) 1

They have a big O-line and ran over our front 7.   

The Ravens will likely repeat that outcome, but fortunately the remining matchups are more favorable in that regard...

1 hour ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Coaching 

I don't think the Bills were prepared for the Eagles and the elements. I think, personally, we should've run the ball more that game. Gore was goring them. Defensively, we weren't prepared for their screen game. The Eagles had one receiving threat that game, Ertz. Eagles killed us with screens and missed tackles/sacks(Hughes)

They came and played desperate, trying to save their season. It happens.

1 hour ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

After watching Fitz and the Fins torch them today man I can’t help but of our three losses we've had wanting that one back the most as there’s no way they do that again to us 

JA playing poorly and the D sucking

19 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Or the Browns?

Anyway, Fitz and the Fins put up 684 yards and 41 points on the Bills in 2 games.  Bow to the Beard!

The Browns outphysicaled us offensively. Levi Wallace was their punching bag and the Bills didn't adjust by trying Kevin Johnson. We've seen more play of Johnson since.

It was a heavy windstorm. Eagles ran all over us and screened well and we abandoned the run and tried to pass in 40 mile an hour winds

If there's one thing you can bank on in the NFL, it's that the transitive property doesn't apply.

Every week is a new chapter and it often doesn't jive with the rest of the book.

3 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

If there's one thing you can bank on in the NFL, it's that the transitive property doesn't apply.

Every week is a new chapter and it often doesn't jive with the rest of the book.

Next you'll tell me rock > scissors > paper doesn't prove rock is unbeatable.  Madness.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

We had a bad game! It happens.

End of discussion.

How does one get authorized as a TBD discussion ender? 

I think the saying is "any given sunday"......how did the ravens lose to the browns??

1 hour ago, wagon127 said:

Because we have a young developing offense, that was going to have a rough game or two. Eagles and browns were those games. Its ok. 

Run defence got absolutely gashed those games, especially against The eagles 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

We played like crap

Any given Sunday.  

The nfl is a week to week league.  Matchups,  game plans....and it’s not always who you play but when you play them.   Miami had the lead in buffalo in the fourth I believe.   The bills can beat the eagles and lose to the dolphins.  

2 hours ago, row_33 said:

Funny game, football 

who can tell how it will go

most on here tell me after the game

Bengals game was never in doubt, amirite?

2 hours ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

They did beat beat the Packers...

they  win win out the win the east division.

they made key plays

you get a turnover inside the opponents 25 and get a TD and you get a 60+ yd big play TD you  havegood odds of winning.

buffalo does allow those 2 plays they likely lead something like 13-3 14-3 16-3 or 17-3 in the 3rd quarter.  That’s a very different game.

on their other scoring drive buffalo had them at 2nd and 15+ or 3rd and 7+ and allowed thrm to convert and move the chains.

against NE they had the blocked punt TD and a shortened field FG giving New England 10 pts

against Cleveland they gave up a 2 min drill TD and missed 2 FGs.

they could have won any of those 3 loses

Wentz just seems like a guy you can’t stand as a teammate.  A ‘me’ guy who tries really hard to look like he’s not.  Me thinks he’s hated in that locker room.