78thealltimegreat

How did we lose to the Eagles?

Something happened to this team after Cleveland. I think they realized that their biggest obstacle was themselves. This has been a different team since that game.

21 hours ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

After watching Fitz and the Fins torch them today man I can’t help but of our three losses we've had wanting that one back the most as there’s no way they do that again to us 

The Eagles team we lost to had Jordan Howard at RB. 

2 hours ago, JESSEFEFFER said:

100%.  The down field passing game was challenged even in the 10 to 20 zone where Josh has thrived this year.  He closed the game 0 for 10.  Eagles hurt the Bills with  screens, shallow crosses and QB 3rd down runs aside from their conventional run plays.  They had the better windy day offense.

Not to mention the defense played like crap.  Missed tackles - they got gashed for 200+ on the ground... and like a 9 minute drive basically iced the game.

It was a bad week.  We hadn't completely found our stride on offense or defense yet and the wind was horrid that day.  I think all teams have a bad week or two really.

Every 50-50 ball Fitz launched seemed to be caught for 35 yards yesterday. Those all could have been 4 INTs on a different day on the way to an Eagles blowout. Credit Parker (mostly) on those but Miami had a bit of a wing-and-a-prayer day. 

Also coming into that week vs. the Bills, the Eagles had an inspired gut-check moment. Those sometimes last, and sometimes they are short term. Looks like it was the later for the Eagles. 

The Eagles game was before the “play fearless” Daboll upstairs change, I think we all know that the play calling/scheming at that point of the season was lacking. Very glad they came around to a bit more aggressive way to play, the results certainly have been better.  Now we need to turn it up a notch or three for the Baltimore game.

Go Bills!!!