Bill Callahan announces that Dwayne Haskins will make first NFL start Sunday vs Bills

YoloinOhio

6 hours ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

Easy dub

C'mon...don't jinx us lol

You should know by now there is no easy win for this team no matter who we're playing. None.

There's literally 0 games on the schedule I can look ahead to & confidently proclaim we'll cruise to victory. And we have no idea how Haskins will perform in his first start, so that alone could prove problematic, or at the very least give the Redskins a spark to play with some extra effort.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, boater said:

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times... Charles Dickens.

Seriously: I felt confident about the Eagles game last week and we got slaughtered.

Lesson learned.  I'm not letting this news of a scrub Redskins QB starting give me premonitions of 6-2.

No, it was the blurst of times, get it right.  You respect the monkey at the typewriter. 

15 hours ago, LSHMEAB said:

Shouldn't really matter, should it? Defense needs to step up pressure regardless, but even more so with a rook.

I want to see blitzes coming from all directions to confuse and rattle the kid.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I know that I’m in the minority and an admitted OSU homer but I’d prefer Keenum. I preferred Eli to Daniel Jones for the same reason. Give me the less talented guy with a resume of mediocrity (or in Eli’s case washed up). I don’t think it will matter this week but I’m positive Keenum wouldn’t beat us. 

ultimately, when you are the better team, the last thing you like to see are wild cards. Ideally it’s a team in disarray and you should still win but with zero film you never know if you will get surprised and surprises can steal games you are expecting to win sometimes 

i hate to dwell on the pats but they are prime examples. They flashed a stat the other day about BB against young qbs and he was just crushing them. The flip side example being years ago when a much less talented Miami team shocked him with the wild cat. It doesn’t have to be that stark a change from normal but if the kid comes in amped up and decides to hang his hat on doing something really well that we didn’t expect... well... Keenum wouldn’t surprise us. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1