Bill Callahan announces that Dwayne Haskins will make first NFL start Sunday vs Bills

YoloinOhio

I know that I’m in the minority and an admitted OSU homer but I’d prefer Keenum. I preferred Eli to Daniel Jones for the same reason. Give me the less talented guy with a resume of mediocrity (or in Eli’s case washed up). I don’t think it will matter this week but I’m positive Keenum wouldn’t beat us. 

• Like (+1) 3

And the Bills run of luck continues!  Case Keenum ain’t good, but he’s a competent NFL backup who can have good games. Haskins is ... a project. He’s not even close to ready to starting on a competitive team. 

Mans if we’re really lucky, we’ll see Drew Lock’s first start for the Broncos in a few more weeks. Or maybe even better, Brandon Allen’s 3rd or 4th start. We’ll really know the stars are aligned if we also get Jarret Stidham’s first start in Game 15 ...

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Greg S said:

Expect the Skins to pound the rock about 40 times or more. Stop the run and this should be a comfortable Bills win. 24-10 Bills.

Peterson has a bad ankle and Chris Thompson is also banged up.  They may have little choice but to throw.  Haskins isn't ready; we should be.