Bill Callahan announces that Dwayne Haskins will make first NFL start Sunday vs Bills

YoloinOhio

46 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I know that I’m in the minority and an admitted OSU homer but I’d prefer Keenum. I preferred Eli to Daniel Jones for the same reason. Give me the less talented guy with a resume of mediocrity (or in Eli’s case washed up). I don’t think it will matter this week but I’m positive Keenum wouldn’t beat us. 

I think this news causes Daboll to go more vanilla (conservative).

• Like (+1) 1

Although this is a great story. I am more concerned with how our offense responds after last week. The offense needs to come out strong and demonstrate they can execute at a high level against inferior competition. The defense should have a great game, but if the offense takes care of business we should win this game running away.

1 minute ago, DRA3196 said:

Although this is a great story. I am more concerned with how our offense responds after last week. The offense needs to come out strong and demonstrate they can execute at a high level against inferior competition. The defense should have a great game, but if the offense takes care of business we should win this game running away.

But Daboll???

I think the D will be fine, it’s the offense that is most concerning imo. They really do need to show who’s boss in this game. I would like to see three TD passes and more from the Bills, but mostly I just want a win. 

Go Bills!!!

Edited by Don Otreply
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

get the list of Bills portmortem excuses piled to the moon ready to roll....    :(

If the Bills win Sunday vs Washington:

We are back on track!  This was a turning point in our season.  We will go 12-4 and secure a playoff spot.  Josh is the best qb in the class of "18".

Extend Beane and McDermott.  Bills are AWESOME!!!

If the Bills lose to Washington:

This team stinks!  Josh is a bust.  Captain clappy needs to go.  He is lost.  We will be lucky to be 7-9.  Another typical year for the Bills.

The Pegulas should sell the team.  

Edited by longtimebillsfan
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, Boca BIlls said:

For the love of God do not allow this kid to have a good game. This defense better have an amazing game against a kid who looks horrible and should not do ***** against this defense.

The Bills should not allow this guy any early success, which will just give him confidence. Get after him early & force him to make quick decisions.

9 minutes ago, DRA3196 said:

is he playing???? last I knew he wasn't part of the 53.

Offensive will be using the "17 point" game book.  Any points scored more than that will need to be scored by the defense.

I hope I'm wrong.

Edited by Pokebball
  • Like (+1) 1