Mayfield is << Allen

cage

On 9/19/2019 at 5:46 AM, Seven-N-Nine said:

Which turned out to be correct.  Elway won SB's and Marino had way better numbers/talent.

Marino was the 6th and final first round QB taken that year, despite being the best of them all IMO.

8 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

Are you watching this miserable trash on TV? You can't be, because Baker looks terrible. It's anyone's guess why you would say such a thing when there is mounting evidence this is not the case.

P.S. LAMAR JACKSON is better than Baker at this point, so there is that.

I hated Jackson coming out and thought he would bust. I was dead wrong. 3 games in, it looks like Mayfield is picking up where the end of last season ended. 

jackson

allen

mayfield

darnold
(Allen? Crosby? Early data on them looked decent today)

rosen

Edited by John Adams
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, John Adams said:

I hated Jackson coming out and thought he would bust. I was dead wrong. 3 games in, it looks like Mayfield is picking up where the end of last season ended. 

jackson

allen

mayfield

darnold
(Other Allen? Crosby? Early data on them)

rosen

I am the most shocked by the Jets treatment of Darnold, to be honest. They are taking a franchise QB and doing to him what the Colts did to Luck, only worse because their coach is abysmal. I feel terrible for him because he didn't deserve to get sent to that circus, but believe me I am not mourning for him when the Bills benefit!

I had Lamar pegged as another gimmick QB like RG III, but whoa has he improved! He has a great temperament and doesn't need a lot of commercials like Baker.

1 hour ago, VW82 said:

To date, Baker has shown way more than Josh or any other QB from the 2018 class. It's anyone's guess who will turn out to be the best. 

Please dont just come in here and drop that with at least some sort of proof of why you feel that way.....

Mayfield has NOT looked better then Josh Allen

• Like (+1) 2

7 hours ago, Gunsgoodtime said:

At this point so far, this year, Allen is what we all have been waiting for for a very, very long time.  The wait is over friends.

Agreed. I hate the bonehead plays but those are the bonehead plays of a guy with a lot of confidence. He almost lost the game yesterday, until he won it. He's learning and he looks good, with a line that is not that great. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, John Adams said:

Agreed. I hate the bonehead plays but those are the bonehead plays of a guy with a lot of confidence. He almost lost the game yesterday, until he won it. He's learning and he looks good, with a line that is not that great. 

This

35 minutes ago, cle23 said:

3 games in and Kitchens is terrible? Overreact much?

It's hard to disagree when watching the games. Honestly though, McD looked awful a bunch last year and people preached wait for the Oline. Well the Browns Oline looks like it needs a rebuild, so maybe it's too early to judge.

3 hours ago, John Adams said:

I think the line looks pretty good. He has more than enough time on most of his snaps and just needs to get the ball out faster. Ford looks bad at RT, but not enough to sway the overall upgrade. To me though he seems to put himself in trouble a lot. Instead of stepping up he rolls out and into a rusher. Tyrod used to do that a lot and it drove me nuts when he got praised for escaping situations he put himself in.