The Bills Won Because ...

Gugny

1 hour ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

Its funny you bring this up because I started clapping after every play and we came back and won. I started doing it right after my game post of " I think we are still in this " and we came back and won. 

You better put your clappers on an exercise program so they last the season

2 hours ago, Nanker said:

The Bills won the game because I went on a nature walk all day on Cuttyhunk  island. I did “tape” the game though. 

Cuttyhunk Island here you come.  No real-time watchin' for you

Whenever my cat got on my lap, the Bills turned the ball over. Once I figured this out, I refused to let him get near me. He was perplexed, to say the least.

I should mention that I watched the game on about a 2 hour delay. So the act of my cat getting onto my lap was somehow reaching back into the past and causing events to go poorly for the Bills. Metaphysically peculiar, no doubt.

• Haha (+1) 4

23 minutes ago, Jrb1979 said:

They won cause the Jets didn't have an NFL kicker. 

oh really.  it's not like they didn't have enough turnovers to over come missing an a kick or two.  it's wasn't the kicker that lost the game for the jets.  the entire team did.  he didn't help, but it was a terrible showing by the jets offensively, and an outstanding performance by the bills defense.  it's probably just easier to ignore that...isn't it?

• Haha (+1) 1

Because I was on my boat on the Chesapeake bay, Sassafras river to be accurate, followed the game on TSW, all I got to say is 64.9 % ?

Go Bills!!!

53 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

No joke, took my sunglasses off my hat and gave them to my girl to put on top her hat and literally everything changed as it was late in the third.  Told her my red sun glasses are now for her to wear every Sunday and my friends all said the same hahaha

Poor girl has to look through your rose colored glasses 

• Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, teef said:

oh really.  it's not like they didn't have enough turnovers to over come missing an a kick or two.  it's wasn't the kicker that lost the game for the jets.  the entire team did.  he didn't help, but it was a terrible showing by the jets offensively, and an outstanding performance by the bills defense.  it's probably just easier to ignore that...isn't it?

Its cause you drink light beer that's the real reason. 

34 minutes ago, Logic said:

Whenever my cat got on my lap, the Bills turned the ball over. Once I figured this out, I refused to let him get near me. He was perplexed, to say the least.

I should mention that I watched the game on about a 2 hour delay. So the act of my cat getting onto my lap was somehow reaching back into the past and causing events to go poorly for the Bills. Metaphysically peculiar, no doubt.

This is epic.

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Logic said:

Space Time Continuum 

(your cat made you think it was 2 hours later)   

• Like (+1) 1

I wore my Josh Allen jersey to the game.  It's undefeated live 2-0, both 1 point victories engineered by a late 4th quarter drive by Josh (10/7 vs Tennessee 13-12 win was the other).  

I plan on wearing it this week to go to 3-0, but they better win by more than a point because I bet the Bills -2.5.  

7 hours ago, Logic said:

is your cat named schrodinger?

10 hours ago, Gugny said:

NON-FOOTBALL RELATED ANSWERS.

What did YOU do yesterday that helped the Bills win the game?

Late in the game, on Jets 3rd downs, every time I blew my train whistle, the Bills got the stop.

Kept thanking the Lord that  the Bills were playing a team that couldn't take advantage of the turnover margin. Also, as much as I am skeptical that Josh will ever be more than average, I literally thanked the man upstairs that we have Josh Allen and not Darnold or Rosen !  GO BILLS !

• Like (+1) 1