AB asks Raiders to release him on Instagram (update: Raiders oblige and release him)

Reed83HOF

Just now, Stank_Nasty said:

Thank god we have someone here that knows it all. 

And PUH-lease. Plenty of us didn’t want AB because he may be a headache but I’m laughing at anyone saying the KNEW he was gonna go completely postal. 

I had a suspicion he would.  Of course not this fast, but it's the reason I wanted nothing to do with him.

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

I had a suspicion he would.  Of course not this fast, but it's the reason I wanted nothing to do with him.

This whole process has been like nothing I’ve ever seen watching the nfl in my 34 years. 

Nobody was predicting that. Unless it’s a hot take..... other than biscuit97. He knew it.... and everything else there is know..... about anything 

Edited by Stank_Nasty

9 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

This is probably the most stupid thing I’ve ever read on here.

Glad someone quoted you or else I wouldn’t have seen your insult with no substance. I’ve blocked you already for repeated similar behavior.

If you’re going to insult at least be funny or have a response/counter-argument. 

Hopefully won’t see ya again. 

1 minute ago, Doc said:

He's not.  Gotta be AB's mother or brother or something.  Or on his screen name.

If you believe what AB says, that's all that needs to be said about you.

If AB said I’m excited to come to Buffalo and I think Allen will be BigBen, he’d be here.  It’s ok to take off the homer hat because he laughed at coming to Buffalo and the deal blew up.  

Its like some of you are so sensitive that you are pretending the “gods” McBeane weren’t dumb enough to pursue this idiot in the first place.  Hey, best thing that happen to the Pats is picking a qb in the 6th round.  Sometimes it’s better to be lucky than good.  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Chemical said:

Glad someone quoted you or else I wouldn’t have seen your insult with no substance. I’ve blocked you already for repeated similar behavior.

If you’re going to insult at least be funny or have a response/counter-argument. 

I feel like blocking him says more about the person blocking than it does mr. Cheese. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Has he ever broken any Bills news?  Not trying to call him out but Buffalo media never breaks any Bills news, ever.  

Never ever ever.

He’s an AP writer for as long time with this team and knows nothing.

Have you ever broken any Bills news?

Im asking that question because you seem to think you know but he doesn’t.

Edited by Royale with Cheese
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

Never ever ever.

He’s an AP writer for as long time with this team and knows anything.

Have you ever broken any Bills news?

Im asking that question because you seem to think you know but he doesn’t.

I am genuinely asking a question.  When was the last time a member of the Local media broken Bills news?  

I think hes a good reporter but most of the Bulls news is broken by national guys.  Not hating but it’s true.  

2 minutes ago, Chemical said:

So you blocked me, then unblocked me to reply to this, then block me again?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Beane/Allen said:

Taking guaranteed money away was mistake. 

He won't play unless he's released and another team picks him up. 

Fans and league end up the losers. 

No him not playing in the NFL ever again would be a well deserved reward for the fans. Poll the fans I say 80 % or more have had enough of douche bag spoiled prima donna jocks

Him being signed to another team after being released will just be a year long melodrama for us to watch unfold.

• Thank you (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, eanyills said:

There was a lot more drama in Pittsburgh than just “beef with Big Ben.” It was a gradually escalating series of events that led to Brown leaving Pittsburgh. Those types of events have continued to escalate in Oakland. Brown was never like this until a couple years ago. His continued escalation of irrational behavior suggests some sort of mental breakdown or social-emotional disorder. Of course, a guy with that type of ego would never consider the possibility until it’s way too late, like when his NFL career is over in his prime later this week.

I agree.

Just now, C.Biscuit97 said:

If AB said I’m excited to come to Buffalo and I think Allen will be BigBen, he’d be here.  It’s ok to take off the homer hat because he laughed at coming to Buffalo and the deal blew up.  

Its like some of you are so sensitive that you are pretending the “gods” McBeane weren’t dumb enough to pursue this idiot in the first place.  Hey, best thing that happen to the Pats is picking a qb in the 6th round.  Sometimes it’s better to be lucky than good.  

If Beane had agreed to pay AB, he'd be a Bill.  This has always been just about money for AB and when Beane rejected his contract demands, AB had to save face.  If you can't see that by now, I can't help you. 

Just now, Beane/Allen said:

The fans and league will recover/not miss him.

I am genuinely asking a question.  When was the last time a member of the Local media broken Bills news?  

I think hes a good reporter but most of the Bulls news is broken by national guys.  Not hating but it’s true.  

Yes they have but that’s not the ultimate point.

Why do you feel you know more about the situation?  You are firmly telling us what happened and calling it “nonsense” if we don’t feel have the same thought.

Just now, ddaryl said:

No him not playing in the NFL ever again would be a well deserved reward for the fans. Poll the fans I say 80 % or more have had enough of douche bag spoiled prima donna jocks

Him being signed to another team after being released will just be a year long melodrama for us to watch unfold.

I want AB to go away and think he is an idiot.  But where’s the outrage for the women beaters?  Some fans are very selective in what they get mad about.  AB for the most part has just hurt himself.  And it’s the teams’ fault for not handling his behavior. 

1 minute ago, ddaryl said:

Okay, 

Count me in the 20%.

I'd like to see him play. 

8 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Thank god we have someone here that knows it all. 

And PUH-lease. Plenty of us didn’t want AB because he might be a headache but I’m laughing at anyone saying the KNEW he was gonna go completely postal. 

....didn't RapSheet say there was "no imminent deal"?.......I'd bet McBeane "inquired" period........would NEVER see McDermott going along with the signing.....imagine if McBeane grabbed him and this current saga was at OBD?......at least 36,764 "...fire McBeane....fire McDermott now" threads crash the site......

Just want clarification on something with the timeline here. 

Brown missed practice due to feet injury (as part of personal offseason conditioning), then missed practice due to helmet grievance, 

then did he miss another practice and that’s why he was fined?

also, was the 30mil voided after the first fine? Because that seems excessive to me. If you think otherwise that’s ok. 

But his fight with mayock seems almost reasonable if that’s the case. 

Let those who have been fined 30mil dollars cast the first stone. He shouldn’t have done it but I can understand his mindset after learning he just cost himself 30 million. 

Thats IF the above timeline is correct. 

Edited by Chemical

Just now, Doc said:

If Beane had agreed to pay AB, he'd be a Bill.  This has always been just about money for AB and when Beane rejected his contract demands, AB had to save face.  If you can't see that by now, I can't help you. 

The fans and league will recover/not miss him.

I think you’re 100% wrong and it’s the exact opposite of what you said.  But we’ll agree to disagree Doc (Beane got wind of AB being upset and didn’t offer a contract).  I never wanted the guy and hated that they preached culture and character and pursued this moron in the first place.  Seems insane.  But enjoy your Saturday and hopefully, we are talking about A Bills W tomorrow. 

5 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Seriously why is this narrative so important to you? Is it possible sure but I'd say it's equally possible AB is full of *****. I mean the only person who reported him coming here was ridiculed for it. AB is exactly the kind of person when seeing the interaction with the Bills being reported would go out of his way to frame the narrative in his favor especially if he felt disrespected.

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I would actually eat the 30 mil for a first rounder, if it could all be wrote off on today’s cap. Especially a top 5 first from that dumpster fire.

obviously that won’t happen, and they have no reason to do that... but it’d Be cool. ?

Same. I’d make the trade. Tell AB that we have no intention of ever playing him at all. Just shut up and collect your check sitting on the sidelines every week not being dressed. I wouldn’t even give him the satisfaction of cutting him 

4 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Yes they have but that’s not the ultimate point.

Why do you feel you know more about the situation?  You are firmly telling us what happened and calling it “nonsense” if we don’t feel have the same thought.

Because it’s pretty obvious to non Bills fans.  They pursued him. If AB was acting super excited about being a Bill, the deal would have been worked out.  

But agree to disagree.  The Bills were dumb they second they even thought about bringing this disaster in.  

1 hour ago, eball said:

Dude is certifiable.  Just being human, I'm actually a bit concerned for his well being.

Me too. Most people snap occasionally and say something regrettable but they usually reel it quickly. He seems to have come completely unhinged with no end in sight.

9 minutes ago, Beane/Allen said:

And some would contend AB losing 30 million and not playing because of his foolish behavior would be the loser.

Because it’s pretty obvious to non Bills fans.  They pursued him. If AB was acting super excited about being a Bill, the deal would have been worked out.  

But agree to disagree.  The Bills were dumb they second they even thought about bringing this disaster in.  

I honestly think you’re holding onto this narrative because you like going after the Bills and for some reason Bills fans recently.

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Chemical said:

Just want clarification on something with the timeline here. 

Brown missed practice due to feet injury (as part of personal offseason conditioning), then missed practice due to helmet grievance, 

then did he miss another practice and that’s why he was fined?

also, was the 30mil voided after the first fine? Because that seems excessive to me. If you think otherwise that’s ok. 

But his fight with mayock seems almost reasonable if that’s the case. 

Let those who have been fined 30mil dollars cast the first stone. He shouldn’t have done it but I can understand his mindset after learning enjust cost himself 30 million. 

Thats IF the above timeline is correct. 

I think the first entry on the timeline should include "signed contract that required showing up to get paid"

Consequences and rules are important

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I want AB to go away and think he is an idiot.  But where’s the outrage for the women beaters?  Some fans are very selective in what they get mad about.  AB for the most part has just hurt himself.  And it’s the teams’ fault for not handling his behavior. 

There's outrage. Its just not the flavor of today. I don't support off field negative behaviors especially violent ones. I turn my head on low level MJ offenders but you should still be able to keep clean for million$ a year 

I also know that we were all young and did stupid things, and many of us would of turned ourselves into a mess if we had the money some of these guys had. So I also believe n 2nd chances, but pattern behavior needs to be met quickly with stiffer penalties and outright banishment.