Jeffrey Epstein Arrested, DEAD in apparent suicide 8/10/19. Epstein Handler Maxwell arrested/denied bail.

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

The hash tag #ClintonBodyCount went from #2 trend to completely gone in just 25 minutes.  At 11:45 am it was #2.  

It doesn't even appear when you auto type it.  

it's still there, a screen shot just now...

clintonbodycount.thumb.png.3fa57aeec87bc8233485bb6c4827fe62.png

• Thank you (+1) 1

Asshat is at it again... this time, MBS killed Epstein. 

People took this guy seriously about Russia for too long. How long will people keep buying what this conman is selling? 

I thought the idea that "Russia did this" to help Trump was the worst I'd see today. I was wrong.

• Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Foxx said:

he's alive and well, somewhere.

That was the immediate conspiracy thought.  But why keep him alive unless he had (has) a dead man's switch?

This one is gonna be talked about for a while simply because of those involved.

Edited by Buffalo_Gal

9 minutes ago, Foxx said:

he's alive and well, somewhere.

zUtfgUr.png

Given that Epstein was already in the prison system, there should be plenty of forensic evidence to determine if the body is indeed Epstein. Now, if something mysteriously happens to the body...

4 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

This woman has been sitting outside the prison for a while now. Interesting twitter stream. No one is talking, no filming, no press conference (yet).

i would feel better if there was a DOJ vehicle outside.

20 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

He’s alive!

Conspiracies within conspiracies! 

I knew I could count on you guys for levity. 

That this guy is dead before he talked is bad news.

Or maybe he talked already?  *cough* time-travelling clones *cough*

3 minutes ago, bbb said:

You can't dlick on that thing about the body count.  However, there now is one that says Trump that they let stay up. 

not true. i just clicked on it and it brought back all kinds of, #clintonbodycount. 

ETA: it even works on a 'search' and auto fills.

Edited by Foxx

It’s amazing that whatever force was behind setting this in motion was bold enough to actually do it. They must either be extremely confident that it will never get back to them or extremely desperate. 

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Greybeard said:

This only happened this way because Trump is President.   If Hillary was President he would have never have made it to jail.

100%

Clinton was the reason the first case against him went away. 

And the insinuation that "Russia" had anything to do with Epstein is to completely misjudge the GRU/SVR's abilities and reach. Epstein was likely connected to an intelligence service of some kind, but really only three exist in the world who could run that kind of long-term honeypot operation: The US, the UK, and Israel. 

(but details)

9 minutes ago, dubs said:

It’s amazing that whatever force was behind setting this in motion was bold enough to actually do it. They must either be extremely confident that it will never get back to them or extremely desperate. 

My money is on the latter. 

Remember what else hit just the day before the Epstein docs dropped: Ohr's 302s, which expose the previous administration's shenanigans re the coup/Russia beyond a reasonable doubt. 

Lots of things are happening. All are bad for the group behind this: border security/immigration debate (endangers their trafficking pipelines), the Russia investigation (endangers the liberty of numerous big wigs involved, all the way up to the oval office), now Trump's re-election chances are hitting all time highs. 

One side is winning. The other side controls the press. (for now)

• Like (+1) 1

and this one is true -- and hilarious: 

Just now, Doc Brown said:

Go ahead with your stupid conspiracy theories but the real tragedy is the victims will never see this scumbag pay for his crimes.  

Agree with the sentiment but their fight isn't over. Discovery can and will continue. Civil suits will be filed against his estate. And, more importantly, the information he had in his safe (videos, pictures, other names) will have an easier time coming to light without his defense team around to stop it with counter suits and delay tactics. 

(at least, that's the hope) :beer: 

• Thank you (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Foxx said:

not true. i just clicked on it and it brought back all kinds of, #clintonbodycount. 

ETA: it even works on a 'search' and auto fills.

I see what you have to do to get it.  I clicked on where it says Clinton and underneath is the hashtag.  Clicking on the hashtag just brought up Clinton, but then there was the hashtag in one of the tweets and that worked to see what tweets were using that hashtag.

But, #clintonbodycount is no longer trending on it's own, even though it was #2 just a little bit ago,  but #TrumpBodyCount is at #7.  

I also saw this:

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The spin machine was working overtime already to deal with the Bruce Ohr 302s and the Epstein document dump. Now they just threw a "suicide" into the already overworked machine. Let's go to a live look-in and see how that's going... 

These are my favorite times to watch CNN because they could quite literally say anything at all, because there hasn't been time for the talking heads to sync up with the Party to tell them what they're supposed to say.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

Go ahead with your stupid conspiracy theories but the real tragedy is the victims will never see this scumbag pay for his crimes.  

He paid.

Good riddance. 

If they can still investigate, charge and convict others without him, then all the better he’s gone quickly.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

I don't know. he is dead and pretty much everyone accepts that he was guilty. What were they going to do, kill him?

The REAL tragedy in my mind, is that lots of other people that were also involved might get away, and to continue to abuse children.

Edited by OJ Tom
  • Like (+1) 2

Was he taken off suicide watch because he was suicidal? 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/08/10/jeffrey-epsteins-apparent-suicide-is-unfathomable/

The BOP’s suicide prevention protocol entails, first and foremost, human eyes on the prisoner 24 hours a day. It also requires a strict deprivation of anything — shoelaces, sheets, pillowcases — that could possibly be used to hang oneself. It also requires disabling anything that could be used to tie a noose — vents, sprinkler heads, etc.

Finally, we are not talking about inexperienced yokels. BOP personnel, especially at MCC, are the best professionals in the corrections industry, and they receive special training in administrating suicide prevention. Who better to guard against such a horrific development?

At this point, questions abound, and BOP has to address them promptly.

The first: Was Epstein on suicide watch, and if not, why not? Among the reports cascading out in the few hours since Epstein’s body was found are anonymous statementsthat Epstein had been on suicide watch but was taken off it. If so, the decision to remove him appears to have been a colossal error that must be thoroughly probed.

20 minutes ago, snafu said:

He paid.

Good riddance. 

If they can still investigate, charge and convict others without him, then all the better he’s gone quickly.

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but as I understand it his death means further disclosure of proceedings against Epstein will not be available to the public.