Jeffrey Epstein Arrested, DEAD in apparent suicide 8/10/19. Epstein Handler Maxwell arrested/denied bail.

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

No presidential administration deals w the day to day operations of the federal penal system. 

The attempt to suggest otherwise is likely being pushed by people who are lying to you. 

But Hillary could do it! She knows people! 

18 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but as I understand it his death means further disclosure of proceedings against Epstein will not be available to the public.

I'm not an attorney -- but I don't think this is accurate. If anything, his death makes discovery faster and easier. But if what you say is accurate (and it may be) then it's doubly damning that this happened. :beer: 

Just now, Tiberius said:

The Clintons aren't the head of the snake. They're not the ones who do the cleanup, they just benefit from it. 

No one had as much to lose from a long trial and discovery process than Bill Clinton, and by extension Hillary/The Clinton machine. No one. That doesn't mean they did it -- but it puts them atop the list of suspects if there was indeed foul play involved. 

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

No presidential administration deals w the day to day operations of the federal penal system. 

The attempt to suggest otherwise is likely being pushed by people who are lying to you. 

I don't buy that in such a critical case as this

Talking points from shared blue (Clinton backed pac) on how to respond to the death. 

Note the whole do not “link the new court documents to make your case” line. Heaven forbid you share documents that expose Clinton and Richardson. Instead, cover up for guys guilty of abusing children for partisan reasons. 

6109E933-5586-4F8E-AFA0-0077DC0F6421.jpeg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, ALF said:

Go ***** Yourself....blocked.

My patience is exhausted with these people. And no, I don't need to hear "arguments from the other side", I am surrounded by them, and bombarded with the arguments from these people. The narrative is spewed out in the MSM, and regurgitated by these posters, so I don't need to see it reiterated here. 

Edited by OJ Tom

22 minutes ago, ALF said:

It was a federal jail

For enough money people will disobey protocol and this most likely happened.  My money is on the Clinton's but it could be any number of principles or organizations including foreign governments.  I fear that any investigation will lead to dead ends.  The trail will be raked over.  Whether some low level person at the prison facility will be left twisting in the wind or not is a consideration.  Whether this person is paid to take the fall or not may never be known.

24 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You say this in the context of Hillary being above this sort of foul play.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, ALF said:

Trump condemned Epstein 15 years ago when pressed on the issue of his association with Epstein.

If that isn't good enough for the braindead media (and demonrats), then why ask the President about Epstein.

This goes bigger than Trump and/or the Clintons.

I am guessing a lot of Hollywood big rigs are the ones breathing easier, not Trump or the Clintons.

3 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Trump condemned Epstein 15 years ago when pressed on the issue of his association with Epstein.

If that isn't good enough for the braindead media (and demonrats), then why ask the President about Epstein.

This goes bigger than Trump and/or the Clintons.

I am guessing a lot of Hollywood big rigs are the ones breathing easier, not Trump or the Clintons.

Can someone check the Queen’s phone records?

• Like (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Talking points from shared blue (Clinton backed pac) on how to respond to the death. 

Note the whole do not “link the new court documents to make your case” line. Heaven forbid you share documents that expose Clinton and Richardson. Instead, cover up for guys guilty of abusing children for partisan reasons. 

Damn, how the HELL did you get access to Tib's email?!

32 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

As a matter of fact it looks like both her and her hubby slick willy definitely do!

https://lasvegas.cbslocal.com/2016/08/10/the-list-of-clinton-associates-whove-died-mysteriously-check-it-out/

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, ALF said:

I would have given Epstein a plea bargain if he told the whole truth on everyone  including Bill Clinton

... Two problems: 

1) The "whole truth" includes people in power in Congress, Senate, not to mention at the state level including judges. 

2) Give a billionaire a plea deal and you'll never see him again. 

Just now, ALF said:

Being taken off suicide  watch is total bs . No one should buy that.

We do not know that's true yet. 24-48 hour rule. No one knows what happened yet everyone is trying to spin.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ALF said:

So why did the Trump administration allow or order Epstein to be taken off suicide watch  in a federal jail ?

1 minute ago, ALF said:

Being taken off suicide  watch is total bs . No one should buy that.

^^ Double conflicting derp 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

... Two problems: 

1) The "whole truth" includes people in power in Congress, Senate, not to mention at the state level including judges. 

2) Give a billionaire a plea deal and you'll never see him again

We do not know that's true yet. 24-48 hour rule. No one knows what happened yet everyone is trying to spin.

Not a life sentence , not freedom

48 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The Clintons aren't the head of the snake. They're not the ones who do the cleanup, they just benefit from it. 

No one had as much to lose from a long trial and discovery process than Bill Clinton, and by extension Hillary/The Clinton machine. No one. That doesn't mean they did it -- but it puts them atop the list of suspects if there was indeed foul play involved. 

I wouldn't be more surprised if I woke up in the morning with my head stapled to the carpet. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

We covered this yesterday -- but posting this because Don Jr   POTUS  just retweeted it... expect blowback. 

11 minutes ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

Good stuff :beer: I've been looking for a one-stop-source. All the docs I had yesterday were spread out. 

... And POTUS just rewtweeted this: 

*****'s about to get real loud.

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

And you'll see in the documents that Maxwell was the one who connected Epstein to "powerful people" to whom he trafficked children. 

We have been talking about the possibility of Epstein being backed by an intel service of some kind -- Maxwell's father was Mossad. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Reads like something Goebbels would have written.

What the hell is "ROLCON?"

Just now, GoBills808 said:

Edit- recruited by Epstein or Maxwell?

Maxwell would be more accurate -- she's the mystery in all this. 

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

Heard lots of different answers to this -- none that sound right. But lots of people are trying to figure that out at this moment. 

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Heard lots of different answers to this -- none that sound right. But lots of people are trying to figure that out at this moment. 

Public discussions  on what it means are being taken down, interestingly enough.

5 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Republicans online cannot own narrative 

This is the only thing I have yet to see that could possibly be correct.

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Re: Clinton/Trump involvement...I’ll leave that to someone else. This is a failure for me on Barr- he must have known about impending Epstein arrest and as of yesterday there were only two prisoners under federal authority he absolutely had to keep alive (not counting the ones in Poland/Romania/wherever): Guzman and Epstein. 

The particulars may never be known, but that it happened at all is absolutely shocking to me. The level of incompetence or corruption required to facilitate it speaks volumes.

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, DC Tom said:

Public discussions  on what it means are being taken down, interestingly enough.

Yeah -- it's strange on that front. Only because I'm presuming it's an acronym that's common in PR (or a spin on a common PR acronym / ie innocuous). 

Just now, GoBills808 said:

Re: Clinton/Trump involvement...I’ll leave that to someone else. This is a failure for me on Barr- he must have known about impending Epstein arrest and as of yesterday there were only two prisoners under federal authority he absolutely had to keep alive (not counting the ones in Poland/Romania/wherever): Guzman and Epstein. 

The particulars may never be known, but that it happened at all is absolutely shocking to me. The level of incompetence or corruption required to facilitate it speaks volumes.

I think what's really strange about this is that the bolded is absolutely true -- yet it's also absolutely predictable. Both opposites, yet simultaneously true. 

We're through the looking glass. ;) :beer: 

• Like (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

IMG_20190810_174647.jpg

Trump had a sex party with the guy and 28 girls, Trump appointed the guy who gave this criminal a sweet get out of jail free card. At least try and be fair, Clinton and Trump hung out with this guy, and Trump rewarded the guy who freed Epstein. 

Did you know any any of that? 

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Trump had a sex party with the guy and 28 girls, Trump appointed the guy who gave this criminal a sweet get out of jail free card. At least try and be fair, Clinton and Trump hung out with this guy, and Trump rewarded the guy who freed Epstein. 

Did you know any any of that? 

You're a buffoon. Hope they come for you next

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1