Jeffrey Epstein Arrested, DEAD in apparent suicide 8/10/19. Epstein Handler Maxwell arrested/denied bail.

On 8/3/2019 at 1:53 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

It is. 

And if you’ve done the work I have with victims the past two years, you’d understand how much of an ####### you’re actually being. Only asshats try to turn this into a partisan fight because doing so diminishes the victims’ plight. 

You are a true hero! Unbelievable that you have time to even post here. Your greatness is appreciated. 

On 8/3/2019 at 9:29 AM, RochesterRob said:

Trump having forcible sex with minors have been reported?  You've gone on and on about Trump being with a group of 20ish age wise females that were not there against their wills.  Tacky but hardly illegal.  No, in the context of the thread which is a man forcing underaged children to have sex with him there is no such report that says Trump had sex with underage children.  Again, if you had such information from many years ago and did not report that makes you as much of a criminal as Epstein is.

You are a very sorry piece of humanity.

If you just put him on ignore like every other person here, he will disappear.

At the very least, please do not quote him in your responses so we don't have to be subjected to his posts.

Thanks.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Still no one reading your screed, which makes it all the more hilarious you keep posting. :lol: 

Weak minds produce weak trolls. Be better. No one believes you're capable of being better -- but dammit, give it the old college (er...) fourth grade graduate try! 

You read it and that’s all that matters. You are greatness and I am thankful. 

1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

If you just put him on ignore like every other person here, he will disappear.

At the very least, please do not quote him in your responses so we don't have to be subjected to his posts.

Thanks.

I've given very serious thought to this the past day.  I've always felt that people like him need to be confronted to let them know that they can't operate in the shadows unnoticed but Q Moron is just here to take a crap on things.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, RochesterRob said:

I've given very serious thought to this the past day.  I've always felt that people like him need to be confronted to let them know that they can't operate in the shadows unnoticed but Q Moron is just here to take a crap on things.

?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, RochesterRob said:

His entire reason for being here is to douche up the site.  He WANTS you to confront him. He NEEDS you to confront him.

Toss him on ignore like everyone else, and you will experience the truest form of addition by subtraction.

At the very least, please don't quote him in your post. You're welcome to converse with the schittstain. Just be kind and don't make us watch.

Just now, IDBillzFan said:

His entire reason for being here is to douche up the site.  He WANTS you to confront him. He NEEDS you to confront him.

Toss him on ignore like everyone else, and you will experience the truest form of addition by subtraction.

At the very least, please don't quote him in your post. You're welcome to converse with the schittstain. Just be kind and don't make us watch.

Damn, talk about projecting! 

You Trump dummies are sure arrogant. I use to think that a person had to have at least something to be arrogant about, but you guys just prove it's only your ignorance that powers yours babbling 

2 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

He's still here?  I hadn't even noticed.

• Thank you (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

?

19 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

He's still here?  I hadn't even noticed.

Because you haven’t posted anything worth commenting on?