Jeffrey Epstein Arrested, DEAD in apparent suicide 8/10/19. Epstein Handler Maxwell arrested/denied bail.

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

I think he honestly killed himself, the most crazy radical point of view.

When given a choice between a conspiracy theory and employee incompetence (especially of prison guards), I usually choose the latter.  

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

When given a choice between a conspiracy theory and employee incompetence (especially of prison guards), I usually choose the latter.  

People tend to see suicide as some great mystery.  I can fully understand how someone can reach the end of their tether and, seeing absolutely no reason to continue, end it all.

a few writers like Camus and Walker Percy have dealt with this in detail, Percy suggesting we face this dilemma constantly and must choose to overcome it and live as one who has a new outlook from escaping death.

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

People tend to see suicide as some great mystery.  I can fully understand how someone can reach the end of their tether and, seeing absolutely no reason to continue, end it all.

a few writers like Camus and Walker Percy have dealt with this in detail, Percy suggesting we face this dilemma constantly and must choose to overcome it and live as one who has a new outlook from escaping death.

Except there's problems with that theory: 1) he had all materials that could aid in suicide removed. 2) he had 24/7 eyes on guards. 3) the security cameras "malfunctioned" the same day. There's too many coincidences to accept the easy answer.

6 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Trump had him killed and blamed Hillary.

One has a history of friends "suiciding." The other doesn't.

15 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Except there's problems with that theory: 1) he had all materials that could aid in suicide removed. 2) he had 24/7 eyes on guards. 3) the security cameras "malfunctioned" the same day. There's too many coincidences to accept the easy answer.

He was not on suicide watch. This small piece of news can’t have alluded you. 

And your source for the camera thing is currently “some guy.” I’ll wait for any major news source even Fox to report that with a source. 

But the temptation to write fiction on this is so high. 

I do hope he left lots of video footage of his deeds and those he aided. 

Edited by BeginnersMind

12 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

He was not on suicide watch. This small piece of news can’t have alluded you. 

And your source for the camera thing is currently “some guy.” I’ll wait for any major news source even Fox to report that with a source. 

But the temptation to write fiction on this is so high. 

I do hope he left lots of video footage of his deeds and those he aided. 

Alluded?

Is that from a poem?

7 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

The first two are wrong because he wasn't on suicide watch.  The real question is why he was taken off suicide watch.  It wouldn't surprise me if the psychologists cleared him because he pretended to be fine because of the punitive nature of being under suicide watch. Heads at the prison will definitely roll after this investigation.  The camera malfunction is an unsubstantiated rumor and the DOJ should release the tape if there is one.  They owe the victims that much.

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

For calling someone out on posting nonsense. 

It is billsChan though, so you have a point. Yay America billsChan.

Prove. It wrong.  

Why did the original story get deleted off Facebook and Twitter.   

I have not heard one news media bring it up. 

Trump and his troll army are in a hissy over this. Stupidly blaming Clinton's for this? This is a case where propaganda takes on its own life and those relying on it actually believe in the lies no matter how silly. 

1 minute ago, mead107 said:

Prove. It wrong.  

Why did the original story get deleted off Facebook and Twitter.   

I have not heard one news media bring it up. 

Facebooked and twitter? 

2 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Its called Arkancide.

Trump's brother committed "suicide" and Trump just admitted he wasn't very nice to his brother and his problems. So you got your history wrong, surprise surprise. You don't seem to know very much 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Trump's brother committed "suicide" and Trump just admitted he wasn't very nice to his brother and his problems. So you got your history wrong, surprise surprise. You don't seem to know very much 

:lol:

Vince Foster

Seth Rich

Jeffrey Epstein

What do these three guys have in common?

35 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Trump and his troll army are in a hissy over this. Stupidly blaming Clinton's for this? This is a case where propaganda takes on its own life and those relying on it actually believe in the lies no matter how silly. 

Facebooked and twitter? 

Wife wanted to know why he had not come home no record of him leaving the prison.  Facebook and Twitter.  Now have been deleted.  

Can’t make this crap up. 

It is what I read.  Wish I snapped a picture.  

2 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

The first two are wrong because he wasn't on suicide watch.  The real question is why he was taken off suicide watch.  It wouldn't surprise me if the psychologists cleared him because he pretended to be fine because of the punitive nature of being under suicide watch. Heads at the prison will definitely roll after this investigation.  The camera malfunction is an unsubstantiated rumor and the DOJ should release the tape if there is one.  They owe the victims that much.

Heads may roll but that will never tell close to the full story.  I still would not be surprised if a few people all of a sudden vanish during the coming week.  The reasons may vary depending on how much of a conspiracy is afoot.  If somebody was paid like they just hit the lotto then they will just move into a new life most likely outside the US.  It's going to be an interesting week.

The most treasured and watched prisoner in US history, Hermann Goering, was allowed to commit suicide.

2 minutes ago, row_33 said:

The most treasured and watched prisoner in US history, Hermann Goering, was allowed to commit suicide.

Didn’t the government have JFK KILLED? 

How come no pictures of the cell? 

Way to many questions that will never answered. 

49 minutes ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

Interesting....

There's 'no way' Epstein killed himself: Former MCC inmate

https://nypost.com/2019/08/10/former-mcc-inmate-theres-no-way-jeffrey-epstein-killed-himself/

Fox and NY Post reading comprehension test. “Get ‘em with the headline. “

But when you read the “story,” you see that their source was assuming he was on suicide watch. 

When you’re on suicide watch, they put you in this white smock, a straight jacket. They know a person cannot be injurious to themselves.”

FoxNews, for the undiscerning reader of headlines. 

It's funny to hear liberals, who vociferously decried claims that the Clintons (could have) had anyone killed, now having no problem in claiming/accepting that Trump had Epstein killed.  You can't script that any better.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Just now, Doc said:

It's funny to hear liberals, who vociferously decried claims that the Clintons (could have) had anyone killed, now having no problem in claiming/accepting that Trump had Epstein killed.  You can't script that any better.

Well one president flew with Epstein on his jet to Pedophile Island 27 times another never went there, and the president who never went there was Trump

• Like (+1) 2