Jeffrey Epstein Arrested, DEAD in apparent suicide 8/10/19. Epstein Handler Maxwell arrested/denied bail.

4 hours ago, BeginnersMind said:

I’m not here to get your vote. 

I don’t delete a thread because of people’s opinions. Ever. 

I sometimes delete it because it’s not contributing to PPP in a positive or intellectual way. That’s it. Usually it’s just gotten too childish. 

If we all thought that way PPP would be a blank page. 

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Why did Trump bring into his cabinet the guy that let a child sex predictor off with a slap on the thigh? This was Trumps sex buddy, and Trump hired the guy who let him off easy. Hmmmm...

The heat is making you delirious!  You can't even make a proper sentence.  "Trump's sex buddy" could mean any number of things as written not that I would believe anything you say anyways.  By the way if you know so much that you can pronounce Trump guilty you must have been on the scenes of these crimes.  Obviously not as a LEO but as a participant which makes you as guilty for not reporting it before now.  Enjoy prison at the least or Clintoncide at the worst.  

5 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

The heat is making you delirious!  You can't even make a proper sentence.  "Trump's sex buddy" could mean any number of things as written not that I would believe anything you say anyways.  By the way if you know so much that you can pronounce Trump guilty you must have been on the scenes of these crimes.  Obviously not as a LEO but as a participant which makes you as guilty for not reporting it before now.  Enjoy prison at the least or Clintoncide at the worst.  

Did you ever consider that HAHA Gator could have been on the receiving end and is a victim?

17 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Did you ever consider that HAHA Gator could have been on the receiving end and is a victim?

I can't imagine that the most depraved high society type would be so desperate to touch Gator with his pole (or if a her then an artificial pole).

11 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It is. Poorly so. Here's proof: 

Image result for jeffrey epstein

Now your turn: "own it."

If by "credible" you mean this nonsense hen sure... 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3894806/Woman-alleged-raped-Donald-Trump-13-Jeffrey-Epstein-sex-party-DROPS-case-casting-doubt-truth-claims.html

But DailyMail.com has learned that she has dropped the case against Trump, leading to speculation that Johnson's story may have been fabricated.

Johnson conducted an interview, accompanied by Lisa Bloom, her lawyer, with DailyMail.com before the canceled press conference. 

DailyMail.com is aware of Johnson's real identity, but has chosen to continue not to name her, as she requested anonymity to discuss her claims.

She neither requested nor was she offered any compensation to tell her talk about her claims.

She claimed her motivation to tell her story was to expose Donald Trump to stop him from becoming president.

(snip)

But she also said that in 1994 she had no idea who her attacker was and that it was only when she watched The Apprentice that

she came to believe it was Trump, claiming that she could not forget her attacker's face. 

DailyMail.com learned she has two DUIs and a felony drug possession on her record and a history of drug abuse.

You sound like a sex offender. 

54 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Well, they had sex parties together. Nope, won't post the link again. Just play dumb, you are good at it

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Well, they had sex parties together. Nope, won't post the link again. Just play dumb, you are good at it

The pressure is getting to you!   If you know that they had sex parties together then why not help your buds in the media by exposing these parties for the media to have examples to cite?  Your example of beauty pageant contestants simply does not matter because they were all above the age of legal consent.  Do you understand the difference between having sex with a 22 year old woman of her own choosing and having forced sex with an 11 year old child?    The reality is you know of no such sex parties and to indulge your fantasy of being a SJW you constructed specific instances of Trump and Epstein having sex with under age children in your MIND.  You actually are hurting the cause in terms of exposing the problem of underage sexual victims by making wild and false accusations to smear Trump.  God have mercy on your soul when the day comes.

5 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

The pressure is getting to you!   If you know that they had sex parties together then why not help your buds in the media by exposing these parties for the media to have examples to cite?  Your example of beauty pageant contestants simply does not matter because they were all above the age of legal consent.  Do you understand the difference between having sex with a 22 year old woman of her own choosing and having forced sex with an 11 year old child?    The reality is you know of no such sex parties and to indulge your fantasy of being a SJW you constructed specific instances of Trump and Epstein having sex with under age children in your MIND.  You actually are hurting the cause in terms of exposing the problem of underage sexual victims by making wild and false accusations to smear Trump.  God have mercy on your soul when the day comes.

They are well reported. You don't know that because you live a Trump bubble. 

3 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

You a rapist too? 

You really should be banned and I hope the Mods are here to see my request.  You not only know I am not a rapist but just throwing that tag around indiscriminately for your sick pleasure makes light (ridicules) people who have been actual victims of rapists.  

6 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Boyst? 

1 minute ago, RochesterRob said:

You really should be banned and I hope the Mods are here to see my request.  You not only know I am not a rapist but just throwing that tag around indiscriminately for your sick pleasure makes light (ridicules) people who have been actual victims of rapists.  

That’s exactly what a rapist would say. 

...so it's safe to assume to original thread was nefariously deleted because we were too close to the truth?.....so is the "truth...justice...and American way" adage out the window?....so one can recraft and rebrew the thread to their liking?.....so is this the typical "let me rephrase the question"?......quite noble but expected.......

Just now, Tiberius said:

They are well reported. You don't know that because you live a Trump bubble. 

Trump having forcible sex with minors have been reported?  You've gone on and on about Trump being with a group of 20ish age wise females that were not there against their wills.  Tacky but hardly illegal.  No, in the context of the thread which is a man forcing underaged children to have sex with him there is no such report that says Trump had sex with underage children.  Again, if you had such information from many years ago and did not report that makes you as much of a criminal as Epstein is.

5 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

Boyst? 

That’s exactly what a rapist would say. 

You are a very sorry piece of humanity.

Since we're not getting the old thread back... this goes back here: 

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/31/business/jeffrey-epstein-eugenics.html

Along with the connective tissue:

https://timeline.com/the-nazi-breeding-and-infanticide-program-you-probably-never-knew-about-cc5cc7b82fdc

(Funny how almost every skeleton in the elite/establishment's closet has roots which tie back to ancient mystery schools/the occult/Nazi ideology... I'm sure that's just a coincidence)

And another Hollywood/Establishment backed person who shared similar dreams as Mr. Epstein in terms of the above plan to seed the world: 

Image result for john of god brazil

https://www.msn.com/en-xl/latinamerica/top-stories/john-of-god-faith-healer-kept-teenagers-as-sex-slaves-and-sold-their-babies-for-up-to-£40000-before-shipping-them-from-brazil-to-europe/ar-BBT35BO

But no one knew about John of God's dark side, right Oprah? 

Just like no one knew about Epstein's dark side, right Mr. and Mrs. Clinton? 

... The darkness runs deep. Once you see it, it can't be unseen.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Since we're not getting the old thread back... this goes back here: 

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/31/business/jeffrey-epstein-eugenics.html

Along with the connective tissue:

https://timeline.com/the-nazi-breeding-and-infanticide-program-you-probably-never-knew-about-cc5cc7b82fdc

(Funny how almost every skeleton in the elite/establishment's closet has roots which tie back to ancient mystery schools/the occult/Nazi ideology... I'm sure that's just a coincidence)

And another Hollywood/Establishment backed person who shared similar dreams as Mr. Epstein in terms of the above plan to seed the world: 

Image result for john of god brazil

https://www.msn.com/en-xl/latinamerica/top-stories/john-of-god-faith-healer-kept-teenagers-as-sex-slaves-and-sold-their-babies-for-up-to-£40000-before-shipping-them-from-brazil-to-europe/ar-BBT35BO

But no one knew about John of God's dark side, right Oprah? 

Just like no one knew about Epstein's dark side, right Mr. and Mrs. Clinton? 

... The darkness runs deep. Once you see it, it can't be unseen.

Not really seeing how this helps you guys. Trump is the one who was having sex parties with the guy, put the guy who saved Epsteins life and allowed him to kidnap, rape and abuse children right into his cabinet. I mean how and why did Acosta get that job??? Was it a favor for an old and very intimate friend? 

Oh, and I'm not voting for Oprah! :lol: