Jeffrey Epstein Arrested, DEAD in apparent suicide 8/10/19. Epstein Handler Maxwell arrested/denied bail.

46 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

McGee / Gary got his nose bent out of shape when he was made to look a fool in another thread earlier this morning -- so in a huff, he deleted the Epstein thread because he's immature and would rather cover for a convicted pedo / accused trafficker of children than have a conversation that challenges his world views. 

He's not a serious person or poster, and he's here to make the community worse not better. 

In other words: he is who we thought he was. 

Sad. 

You've been saying he was me for so long that I forgot he wasn't. 

1 hour ago, BeginnersMind said:

"Cataloging" and "posterity"

Dude, this is a Bills fan page politics board, not King Tut's sarcophagus. 

I guess you don't see the irony of you calling out posters for immaturity, yet you're the one who constantly pulls the "I'm going home with my ball" routine.

2 minutes ago, GG said:

I guess you don't see the irony of you calling out posters for immaturity, yet you're the one who constantly pulls the "I'm going home with my ball" routine.

lol, that was his way of calling me immature? ooookay.

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

McGee / Gary got his nose bent out of shape when he was made to look a fool in another thread earlier this morning -- so in a huff, he deleted the Epstein thread because he's immature and would rather cover for a convicted pedo / accused trafficker of children than have a conversation that challenges his world views. 

He's not a serious person or poster, and he's here to make the community worse not better. 

In other words: he is who we thought he was. 

Sad. 

Sure, but his confession in that thread was out of the blue. He can delete it from this board but he has to live with himself.

24 minutes ago, GG said:

I didn’t close Epstein. 

When I delete a thread it’s not because I’m afraid, it’s because the topic isn’t being discussed and instead has turned into billsChan grabassery. 

24 minutes ago, Foxx said:

lol, that was his way of calling me immature? ooookay.

No.

Taking the postings on PPP a bit too seriously? Yes. 

1 hour ago, BeginnersMind said:

I didn’t close Epstein. 

When I delete a thread it’s not because I’m afraid, it’s because the topic isn’t being discussed and instead has turned into billsChan grabassery. 

No.

Taking the postings on PPP a bit too seriously? Yes. 

You're such a ***** child.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Sure, but his confession in that thread was out of the blue. He can delete it from this board but he has to live with himself.

Haha. What was the confession??

3 hours ago, BeginnersMind said:

You think this makes you look like a paragon of truth and intellectualism, but it really makes you look like every other schmuck that has gone out of their way to silence dissenting opinions throughout history. Coming to a public message board to discuss a topic, and then deleting the thread because you don't like the opinions that people hold (opinions that you invited by created the thread) has to be the most snowflake, pre-school, small-minded, bull#### thing ever. 

giphy.gif

Edited by whatdrought
  • Like (+1) 2

Keep going! Let’s say the pic is shopped, and if it is I would def own that, but let’s just say it is. Is it the credible lawsuit that a 13 yo girl brought against him (more that once) that excites you about Trump or is it the other 21 allegations?

All false? Sounds reasonable.

Edited by Thurmal34

44 minutes ago, Thurmal34 said:

Keep going! Let’s say the pic is shopped, and if it is I would def own that,

It is. Poorly so. Here's proof: 

Image result for jeffrey epstein

Now your turn: "own it."

44 minutes ago, Thurmal34 said:

Is it the credible lawsuit that a 13 yo girl brought against him (more that once) that excites you about Trump

If by "credible" you mean this nonsense hen sure... 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3894806/Woman-alleged-raped-Donald-Trump-13-Jeffrey-Epstein-sex-party-DROPS-case-casting-doubt-truth-claims.html

But DailyMail.com has learned that she has dropped the case against Trump, leading to speculation that Johnson's story may have been fabricated.

Johnson conducted an interview, accompanied by Lisa Bloom, her lawyer, with DailyMail.com before the canceled press conference. 

DailyMail.com is aware of Johnson's real identity, but has chosen to continue not to name her, as she requested anonymity to discuss her claims.

She neither requested nor was she offered any compensation to tell her talk about her claims.

She claimed her motivation to tell her story was to expose Donald Trump to stop him from becoming president.

(snip)

But she also said that in 1994 she had no idea who her attacker was and that it was only when she watched The Apprentice that

she came to believe it was Trump, claiming that she could not forget her attacker's face. 

DailyMail.com learned she has two DUIs and a felony drug possession on her record and a history of drug abuse.

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, whatdrought said:

You think this makes you look like a paragon of truth and intellectualism, but it really makes you look like every other schmuck that has gone out of their way to silence dissenting opinions throughout history. Coming to a public message board to discuss a topic, and then deleting the thread because you don't like the opinions that people hold (opinions that you invited by created the thread) has to be the most snowflake, pre-school, small-minded, bull#### thing ever. 

giphy.gif

I’m not here to get your vote. 

I don’t delete a thread because of people’s opinions. Ever. 

I sometimes delete it because it’s not contributing to PPP in a positive or intellectual way. That’s it. Usually it’s just gotten too childish. 

Edited by BeginnersMind