Everything Joe Biden--Gaffes, Miscues, Touching, Songs

Check out Jill's body language.

Jill is desperately fighting to save the entire Biden legacy, possibly even keeping

her husband and his son out of prison. It's the only way to make the Hunter scandal go away,

win the presidency and the FBI and Justice Dept.sweeps it away, and the whole cabal gets away 

scott free.

Edited by Unforgiven
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Unforgiven said:

Check out Jill's body language.

Jill is desperately fighting to save the entire Biden legacy, possibly even keeping

her husband and his son out of prison. It's the only way to make the Hunter scandal go away,

win the presidency and the FBI and Justice Dept.sweeps it away, and the whole cabal gets away 

scott free.

Really love the honesty about you putting together the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics Joe, maybe you can tell the truth once in awhile!:lol:

1 hour ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Really love the honesty about you putting together the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics Joe, maybe you can tell the truth once in awhile!:lol:

You left turds wouldn't know the truth if a bird flew over you and ***** it on you, you're all liars by nature.

Scum of the earth.

….well....um....er….oh....uh....pause to ruminate......if you say so Joe...…….SMH.....

Joe Biden calls son Hunter 'smartest guy I know' amid questions over business dealings

Biden made the remarks at an online event hosted by Oprah Winfrey

By Adam Shaw | Fox News

Democratic nominee Joe Biden on Wednesday described his son Hunter as “the smartest guy I know” -- amid growing questions about the former vice president's alleged ties to his son’s business dealings.

Biden made the remarks during an online event hosted by Oprah Winfrey, in which he retold how he went home and gathered with his family when then-nominee Barack Obama asked him to be his running mate in 2008.

“So I got off the train, went home, true story. And we sat down the back and I had my deceased son Beau, who was then the Attorney General of the state of Delaware. And I had my son. Hunter, is the smartest guy I know,” he said. “My daughter who is a social worker. And my and the whole family was there. And we sat in the back porch ..."

Questions about Hunter’s business dealings, and his father’s alleged role in them, have been growing since the discovery of emails on a laptop purportedly belonging to Hunter, and claims by Hunter's former business associate that he met with the elder Biden in 2017.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/joe-biden-hunter-smartest-guy-i-know

5 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

….well....um....er….oh....uh....pause to ruminate......if you say so Joe...…….SMH.....

Joe Biden calls son Hunter 'smartest guy I know' amid questions over business dealings

Biden made the remarks at an online event hosted by Oprah Winfrey

By Adam Shaw | Fox News

Democratic nominee Joe Biden on Wednesday described his son Hunter as “the smartest guy I know” -- amid growing questions about the former vice president's alleged ties to his son’s business dealings.

Biden made the remarks during an online event hosted by Oprah Winfrey, in which he retold how he went home and gathered with his family when then-nominee Barack Obama asked him to be his running mate in 2008.

“So I got off the train, went home, true story. And we sat down the back and I had my deceased son Beau, who was then the Attorney General of the state of Delaware. And I had my son. Hunter, is the smartest guy I know,” he said. “My daughter who is a social worker. And my and the whole family was there. And we sat in the back porch ..."

Questions about Hunter’s business dealings, and his father’s alleged role in them, have been growing since the discovery of emails on a laptop purportedly belonging to Hunter, and claims by Hunter's former business associate that he met with the elder Biden in 2017.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/joe-biden-hunter-smartest-guy-i-know

Considering Joe's memory problems...

4 hours ago, aristocrat said:

poor joe

I'm not sure why this is such a point against Joe, the guy powers through a speech impediment.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/05/politics/joe-biden-stutter/index.html

I mean notice how it cuts off immediately I wonder if he quickly corrected it.🤔

Edited by Warcodered
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Warcodered said:

I'm not sure why this is such a point against Joe, the guy powers through a speech impediment.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/05/politics/joe-biden-stutter/index.html

I mean notice how it cuts off immediately I wonder if he quickly corrected it.🤔

People care more about how someone talks than how they actually work. It's all the Repubtards have left, last ditch effort to make themselves feel better. 

Hunter Biden story blew up in their faces, so they are desperate.

Edited by TBBills
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, TBBills said:

People care more about how someone talks than how they actually work. It's all the Repubtards have left, last ditch effort to make themselves feel better. 

Is there any chance you can knock it off with the Repubtards reference? It’s really juvenile. I’m sure there’s a chat room for eighth graders somewhere on the internet.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, TBBills said:

If there was anything Obama was better at than deportations and blowing up kids in foreign countries it was probably public speaking.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, TBBills said:

Actually it didn't.  And even you know why a turd like Hunter was being given money by foreign companies and nationals.

51 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

If there was anything Obama was better at than deportations and blowing up kids in foreign countries it was probably public speaking.

Yup.  Barry read a prompter real good.  Might be why he waited so long to endorse Joe.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Is there any chance you can knock it off with the Repubtards reference? It’s really juvenile. I’m sure there’s a chat room for eighth graders somewhere on the internet.

Good that it is getting to you, after all the bull#### you repubtards spewed in this PPP good to see when we throw it back in your faces you cannot handle it.

Stop acting like PPP is a quality sub-forum... It has been an eighth grade hang out well before I came here.

Edited by TBBills

GREAT ORATORS OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY. 

● “One man with courage makes a majority.” — attributed to Andrew Jackson.

● “The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.” — Franklin D. Roosevelt.

● “The buck stops here.” — Harry S. Truman.

● “Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country.” — John F. Kennedy.

● “I’ll lead an effective strategy to mobilize trunalimunumaprzure!” — Joe Biden.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, B-Man said:

● “Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country.” — John F. Kennedy.

● “I’ll lead an effective strategy to mobilize trunalimunumaprzure!” — Joe Biden.

● "And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. ... Grab 'em by the *****. You can do anything.” — Donald Trump.

17 hours ago, B-Man said:

"Don't underestimate Joe's ability to ***** things up" - Barry

• Haha (+1) 1

This thread is getting awesome! Just imagining the Republican standard bearer losing to the person who they think cannot complete a sentence and has dementia.

That would be as embarrassing as this years Bills losing to the 0-16 Lions. To lose to such an opponent would definitely be embarrassing for such people and hopefully make them re-inspect their decisions of a candidate.

13 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

This thread is getting awesome! Just imagining the Republican standard bearer losing to the person who they think cannot complete a sentence and has dementia.

That would be as embarrassing as this years Bills losing to the 0-16 Lions. To lose to such an opponent would definitely be embarrassing for such people and hopefully make them re-inspect their decisions of a candidate.

To me a Biden victory will speak more to the stupidity and limited intellectual capacity of the voters.  First in the Democratic primary where they nominated and then the Nov. 3 general election where they expect to elect Biden who is clearly too old and too feeble (both mentally and physically) to do the job.  If he lasts 6 months it will be somewhat of a miracle. 

Enter President Harris who dominated the primary season with 2% of the vote before dropping out.  She will have absolutely no mandate for anything despite general rhetoric that urges people to pull together and stand with the new President (most likely following the playbook by trying to brand any dissent as racist, sexist, or some other "ist").  Its going to be a disaster of epic proportions. 

I hope everyone is preparing for economic and social problems domestically and internationally at a level unseen in our lifetimes.  Worse I say than Trump has been or likely could be.  The left wanted chaos and they're going to get it but not in the way they wanted. 

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

To me a Biden victory will speak more to the stupidity and limited intellectual capacity of the voters.  First in the Democratic primary where they nominated and then the Nov. 3 general election where they expect to elect Biden who is clearly too old and too feeble (both mentally and physically) to do the job.  If he lasts 6 months it will be somewhat of a miracle. 

Enter President Harris who dominated the primary season with 2% of the vote before dropping out.  She will have absolutely no mandate for anything despite general rhetoric that urges people to pull together and stand with the new President (most likely following the playbook by trying to brand any dissent as racist, sexist, or some other "ist").  Its going to be a disaster of epic proportions. 

I hope everyone is preparing for economic and social problems domestically and internationally at a level unseen in our lifetimes.  Worse I say than Trump has been or likely could be.  The left wanted chaos and they're going to get it but not in the way they wanted. 

Perhaps the right should have elected someone in the primaries that could beat such a man that may not last 6 months.

1 hour ago, Backintheday544 said:

Perhaps the right should have elected someone in the primaries that could beat such a man that may not last 6 months.

The only reason Joe has a chance is because of Wuhan virus.