Everything Joe Biden--Gaffes, Miscues, Touching, Songs

"That's two times as many standards," he said proudly. "Double is a lot more than single. Anyone who's ever watched a baseball game knows that."

"Isn't that right, sweetie?" he said to a young girl in the front row of the crowd, asking her to come up and stand on the stage while he put his hands on her shoulders for the duration of the speech.

"Well, looks like something has happened with Biden," said a CNN anchor. "For more details on this possible scandal, we go now to our revered correspondent, Mr. Cricket. Cricket, your thoughts?"

The cricket chirped for a full three minutes, representing the full extent of the coverage that viewers would receive over Biden's sexual assault accusations. When he had finished chirping, they moved the cricket back into his cage for the next time they needed a detailed report on a Democratic scandal.

16 hours ago, PetermansRedemption said:

Trump deserves to be a one term president. But my goodness the DNC really couldn’t give us anyone better than Joe Biden ?‍♂️. I would have preferred ANY democratic nominee over Biden. Hell, bring Hillary out of retirement and it would have been better. 

Adlai Stevenson.  Walter Mondale. Hubert Humphrey.  

Incredibly, all would offer a better, more cohesive and consistent message than Joe Biden at this point in his life. Plus, you could trust them to keep their hands off the ladies.

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He's reading his answer from a teleprompter and still can't get it right :lol: 

No Chance Joe.

(Note the faces of the hosts :lol:

….he's doing just fine......why he's a "younger" Strom Thurmond, right?...………….

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He's reading his answer from a teleprompter and still can't get it right :lol: 

No Chance Joe.

(Note the faces of the hosts :lol:

Which female will be debating Trump is the question.

This guy looks and talks like he is about to exit stage right.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Doc said:

I'm betting Senile Joe refuses to agree to do a live debate. 

They're going to try like heck to make that a reality. I don't think they can get away with it though in the end. Especially with the numbers as low as they are now (compared to a month ago).

39 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

..perhaps he anticipates a new patient.......

I'm betting he's saying to himself "I wish I could get him to draw a clock face."  Although I'd have Trump spring that on him during the debates.