NFL Draft - Day 1 (put your general pick commentary here)

1 minute ago, dubs said:

His performance after that kid got drafted who broke up a fight his sister was is goes into the annals of alltime worst performances. 

He stroked that pick more than any "sex slave" at Orchids of Asia ever did...

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Avisan said:

Loving the way posters are like "OH NO _______ TEAM MIGHT GET METCALF" with zero awareness of the fact that his still being on the board means NFL teams don't think he's very good

Agree though I did have Washington on my list of possible fits for him so I did think that was a possibility. 

Abrams is their best pick. Greedy Williams is overrated and doesn’t fit the McDermott profile at all. McDermott covets guys who play the run game and Williams is very soft in that aspect. I’d be very surprised if they took him even at 40

The Raiders had 3 first round picks and came away with a bunch of.......guys. Who knows, maybe they will all turn out to be great, but that's as rough a first round that could have been imagined going into it.  

But, on behalf of the Bills, THANKS AGAIN, RAIDERS!!!!!

• Like (+1) 4

3 minutes ago, dubs said:

His performance after that kid got drafted who broke up a fight his sister was is goes into the annals of alltime worst performances. 

Seriously......WTF was that whole thing?  And showing the video...what was the point of that??

I hate they Nash-vegas thing. Like they are the little wannabe. I much prefer Nashville to Las Vegas. You have a little neon and you are a baby Vegas? It disrespects the better city, IMO. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Avisan said:

Loving the way posters are like "OH NO _______ TEAM MIGHT GET METCALF" with zero awareness of the fact that his still being on the board means NFL teams don't think he's very good

I'm not a metcalf fan, but this is a silly notion. Teams make picks for all sorts of reasons and it's not always based on solely on BPA

Just now, sven233 said:

The Raiders had 3 first round picks and came away with a bunch of.......guys. Who knows, maybe they will all turn out to be great, but that's as rough a first round that could have been imagined going into it.  

I actually think they did a pretty good job. Ferrell is a really good football player (though Oliver is better) and Abram is a very good pick. I am more mixed on Jacobs. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, sven233 said:

You'd think with three at least one of them would line up with what a lot of people were thinking.

1 minute ago, KD in CA said:

Seriously......WTF was that whole thing?  And showing the video...what was the point of that??

The whole thing seemed really forced. They were over the top with that whole segment. It almost felt like it was bought and paid for..