If The Bills Stay @ #9, Who Is Your Guy?

H2o

2 hours ago, gjv001 said:

You win at the Line of Scrimmage. Build both lines.

Yes sir it all starts in the trenches on both sides of the ball !! I would be happy with either J. Williams or J. Taylor at #9 sure DK is the sexiest pick but is more of a boom or bust player the guy is definitely a freak but his production wasn't all that in college .

The 2 linemen have a stronger career to this point & in order for the run game & the passing game to work correctly the line play has to be strong or neither will go very far !! 

I think we can get some strong WR in the second round I pray N'Keal Harry is there at our pick in the second round that would be perfect to get either of the afore mentioned O linemen then that guy with he second pick but i'm not real sure that will happen !

I would like to see Bean get the guy from UB to in a later round if possible Anthony Jackson i think he could be a good pick & a homer on the team would be a good thing !! 

2 hours ago, gjv001 said:

You win at the Line of Scrimmage. Build both lines.

Who?

DK all the way. I like the TEs and OTs but the difference in potential from them to the potential free agents isn't as big as the difference between DK and the available WRs. That's before you consider the price difference as well. There's no way to get a #1 WR this offseason outside of hitting on one in the draft. There are plenty of starting caliber TE an OTs available so hopefully we can snag them.

If D. White is available, he is the BPA and should be taken in about 2 seconds.  Your LB corp is set for the next 10 years.  Then, this is a deep WR class, draft a speedy WR in the 2nd.  Lots to choose from.  I'm also assuming we hit a few OL/TE in FA.  

TJ Hockenson

IMO he's the Zach Ertz for Josh Allen and it's very hard to screw up TE from Iowa.  Fant is likely the better athlete but Hockenson is the better football player.  

(Assumes we hit on some OL in free agency)

Edited by dpberr
  • Like (+1) 4

Are there any DT's in Free Agency worth a look?  

I'd love to grab Paradis and Williams for the OL.  Also add a DT and/or DE in FA.   Then go Hockenson at 9, and a Harry/Campbell/Butler etc in Rd 2.

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, hemma said:

Rashan Gary.

I do think Gary is gonna last as well. I wasn't sure he would pre-Kyler Murray because I thought all of the top 3 would want edge guys and Gary might end up a Jet at #3. Now I think the top 5 is Murray and then Bosa, Allen, Williams and White (the last two possible flipped). Then Haskins is still the favourite to go at #6 - depends what the Jags want to do at #7 - Gary could be in play there as could Ferrell, Oliver and Wilkins.

6 hours ago, Peace Frog said:

I want this guy.

I don't want ANY Tightend that early! You don't spend a top 10 pick on a TE. History tells us that.

2 hours ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

Metcalf please 

#DKToTheBills #DKToTheBills #DKToTheBills #DKToTheBills #DKToTheBills #DKToTheBills #DKToTheBills #DKToTheBills #DKToTheBills #DKToTheBills #DKToTheBills #DKToTheBills