126 members have voted

1. 1. Which Ex Bills HC Deserves a Second Chance

• Gregg Willams
    • Mike Mularkey
    • Dick Jauron
    • Perry Fewell
    • Chan Gailey
    • Rex Ryan

Wow what a rogues' gallery you've assembled there...how about none of the above, since I didn't see Wade Phillips on there? But if pressed, then Chan Gailey, as he's probably the only one of the group who would be able to produce more than 6 points on average on O? 

7 hours ago, Blokestradamus said:

I need to know the one guy that voted for Rex. I just wanna talk, honest.....

I did for the simple fact that the whole list is a bunch of a@##bags and losers and at least Rex was entertaining when he lost! God help me I hate him though!

Howsabout none of the above!!! They all suck!

If I had to pick a head coach since Marv Levy it would be Wade Phillips. I sure as heck wouldn't want Chan Gailey back in Buffalo and if anyone else in the league thought he was worth a damn he would have a job in the NFL. 

Gailey had the right idea with running a spread, quick strike offense it's just that he had no idea how to properly implement it. The Chiefs are running a version of the "air raid" spread offense with Mahomes. Now, Gailey could run that he would still have a job in the NFL. 

12 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

I voted Chan just because he was actually a nice guy and he did run decent offenses. If Marrone was on the list I'd have voted for him. He was an ass but I do think he can coach. 

Yes, Marrone stood up to Whaley's bs and forced bringing in Orton, who, although flawed to some degree, was much better than EJ Manuel.

4 minutes ago, yungmack said:

Very narrow list. For me, the best coach the Bills ever had was Lou Saban.

I think Marv Levy was better, but Lou was good back in the day.

• Like (+1) 1