Robert Kraft charged in prostitution ring bust ( Update: Kraft legal team accused of lying in court)

YoloinOhio

8 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

It doesnt matter if they are willing prostitutes or not if prostitution is illegal. That's like busting a drug dealer cause he was willing to be a dealer and the other guy was willing to pay for drugs......

And unless Kraft was part of the sex trafficking ring himself, importing them over, etc. or they were known to be underage, or she made it known she was forced and not willing when he propositioned, then they might make him sell. Otherwise they fine/suspend him at most if they do anything at all.

It also matters to the public what the situation is.

Wow you really know nothing of our legal system.  Ignorance is no excuse for breach of the law is the legal stand point.

This is hilarious, and gonna be even more fun when the memes start flying.

However, in the end it’s not gonna be that big of a deal that in some spa he got his junk tugged.  Being a Patron of a rub and tug isn’t the same thing as being part of a prostitution ring.  

100% guarantee there are a number of patrons of such places on this board.  These things are everywhere.  

That being said, I will enjoy every minute of this Kraft humiliation while eating my popcorn hahaha

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 1

I don't understand people's argument that the severity of the law broken or the charges filed has anything to do with how the NFL will treat him. 

Kareem Hunt wasn't charged with anything and he got blackballed for at least half a year. 

We're talking about human trafficking. Whether or not he knew the full scope of the business, the optics of this will demand the NFL to take a hard stance. That's made more guaranteed by the fact that he's the most well known owner. They cannot let him off on this. The other owners do not want that kind of backlash and scrutiny. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

I mean....I really do not get this at all

I have been to Robert Kraft's house....my ex wife worked as a caterer for a event he was holding there......there is NO SHORTAGE of legit hot female targets that were flaunting all over him for obvious reasons.....and he does this?

‘Caterer’ huh? ?

a few generations back a 90-year old in the family was found to be spending his allowance on favors from the old age home nursing staff

the family voted to take away his allowance

most guys I've told this story to think that they should have doubled his allowance, some wanted to put up a shrine in his honor

12 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

This is hilarious, and gonna be even more fun when the memes start flying.

However, in the end it’s not gonna be that big of a deal that in some spa he got his junk tugged.  Being a Patron of a rub and tug isn’t the same thing as being part of a prostitution ring.  

100% guarantee there are a number of patrons of such places on this board.  These things are everywhere.  

That being said, I will enjoy every minute of this Kraft humiliation while eating my popcorn hahaha

LAMP: Can't wait for Return of the Pats Memes Part III, coming soon to a 2019 season near you during Patriots week! :P

• Haha (+1) 2