Robert Kraft charged in prostitution ring bust ( Update: Kraft legal team accused of lying in court)

YoloinOhio

To give a little perspective, Jim Irsay was fined 500K and suspended 6 games for drug charges. I consider this to be worse even before you find out the details of exactly what’s goin on. 

I see at the very very least a 1 million dollar fine and 10 games(speculation). The more details that come out the worse it will get

10 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Just to be clear, we are all here right now because we hate the Patriots and their owner just got caught on tape with a hooker, right?

I have not seen any of our fine Patriots poster contributors around this thread yet, although admittedly the posts are coming through so fast it's hard to keep up and know for sure. Congrats Yolo, apparently this could be the most heavily commented OP in a minute around here. Right up there with "Someone needs to be fired immediately for Mahomes.":beer:

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, gonzo1105 said:

To give a little perspective, Jim Irsay was fined 500K and suspended 6 games for drug charges. I consider this to be worse even before you find out the details of exactly what’s goin on. 

I see at the very very least a 1 million dollar fine and 10 games(speculation). The more details that come out the worse it will get

I don’t know that it’s worse.  Had he been part of the operation absolutely.  Walking into a spa where a girl grabs your stuff doesn’t seem worse than illegal drug charges.  I think a comparable punishment is more likely.   I mean it’s just a misdemeanor he is being charged with, not a felony.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I don’t know that it’s worse.  Had he been part of the operation absolutely.  Walking into a spa where a girl grabs your stuff doesn’t seem worse than illegal drug charges.  I think a comparable punishment is more likely.   I mean it’s just a misdemeanor he is being charged with, not a felony.  

Irsay had a dead hooker in one of his apartments.   That dude can party.

19 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

Schefter just said that supposedly, Robert Kraft is not the "biggest name" involved.  Speculated that this story will get even bigger.  hmmmm....

This spa is near Mar A Lago 

Edited by Turk71
  • Haha (+1) 1

https://www.boston.com/sports/new-england-patriots/2017/04/17/bill-belichick-celebrated-his-65th-birthday-in-florida-with-girlfriend-linda-holliday

He may not be thinking about retirement just yet, but Bill Belichick nevertheless celebrated his 65th birthday on Sunday with his girlfriend, Linda Holliday.

Holliday shared a picture of the couple in Jupiter, Florida, via her Instagram account, with the caption: “Thank you for so many sweet birthday wishes to Bill today! What a very special day to celebrate. Hope you’re all having a Happy Easter!”

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, prissythecat said:

Folks on this board are too quick to discount what we’ll paid lawyers can do to tear apart a case 

He's already guilty in the court of public opinion.  The NFL will for sure be squeamish over this as it is trying to increase its appeal with women.  The NFL has made moves on players concerning legal matters before things went to court.

4 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

I have not seen any of our fine Patriots poster contributors around this thread yet, although admittedly the posts are coming through so fast it's hard to keep up and know for sure. Congrats Yolo, apparently this could be the most heavily commented OP in a minute around here. Right up there with "Someone needs to be fired immediately for Mahomes.":beer:

Huds, let's not for get the classic "Shaddy is going to jail"...sooo close to 200 pages.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Exactly. And in his case, it wont matter if the girls were part of a trafficking ring or willing participants. As long as Kraft dont personally force the girl to do something she refused to do, he wont be charged for that. He wasnt part of the trafficking operation, didnt own the massage parlour, and didnt force anyone to do anything they didnt want to, he will face the misdemeanor solicitation charge and may get a fine/suspension from the league. 

• Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, formerlyofCtown said:

If they chose to be prostitutes, its some petty crap thats really non of law enforcements business.  If this is legit human trafficking and they were forced workers then they will force him to sell.

no way.  he owns the league.  what will be most interesting and infuriating is how QUICKLY this get's swept under the rug.