latest craziness

row_33

Set the stunned c*** in the ‘landing zone’ of the debris blindfolded, divert traffic and pedestrians, and fire away.  Interesting to note how accommodating Metro police are being.  She would have gotten along well with Skippy the railing slider from RWS.

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013

I thought Canadians were supposed to be smart????

Just now, teef said:

the B word needs to be punched in the face.  

that crazy B word needs to be hung upside down by the ankles over that road and let here hang there for 15 minutes swinging herself to avoid the trucks on the road.  

• Like (+1) 1

the best part is, people at work who are "with it" tell me i don't understand, it was an Instagram stunt, then they look towards Mars in their Einsteinian brilliance and self-righteousness to gloat.

yeah, i don't understand, that's first degree murder if it hits someone, and why are they taking pride in this happening?

it's glum enough when Bay Street towers have a sign out front saying "beware of falling sheets of ice", thanks, I guess i hope it's my lucky day...  :(

10 minutes ago, Dante said:

Chair would have killed someone easily.

no, you don't understand, those with a Steve Jobs poster in my office think this is just fine as long as it was an Instagram stunt...

***** US ALL....

3 minutes ago, row_33 said:

the best part is, people at work who are "with it" tell me i don't understand, it was an Instagram stunt, then they look towards Mars in their Einsteinian brilliance and self-righteousness to gloat.

yeah, i don't understand, that's first degree murder if it hits someone, and why are they taking pride in this happening?

it's glum enough when Bay Street towers have a sign out front saying "beware of falling sheets of ice", thanks, I guess i hope it's my lucky day...  :(

Oh, well, why didn't someone say so??   All good then!

3 minutes ago, row_33 said:

yeah, apparently that makes it alright with people too obsessed with Apple product

Whenever I walk by an Apple Store and all the people I kinda think cult. Not even sure why it's just weird because at the end of the day it's a phone. I can never get that jacked about a product that's basically just a mobile advertising/marketing, tracking, spying(on the owner) device. And pay a heavy price tag for the privilege.

12 minutes ago, Dante said:

Whenever I walk by an Apple Store and all the people I kinda think cult. Not even sure why it's just weird because at the end of the day it's a phone. I can never get that jacked about a product that's basically just a mobile advertising/marketing, tracking, spying(on the owner) device. And pay a heavy price tag for the privilege.

half of those in the IT departments i've worked with think Jobs walked on water and the other half just get the work done in the most efficient manner

13 minutes ago, Dante said:

the iPod and iPhone have been great things for my life.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, teef said:

the B word needs to be punched in the face.  

If you're on Instagram (I'm not), you record and I'll do the punching. 

***I do not condone violence against women. Just THIS woman.***

Edited by Seasons1992
  • Like (+1) 2

“...she does have a criminal record.” In other shocking news, the sun rose in the Eastern sky this morning.

I’m going to go out on a limb here and say that previous efforts of the Canadian criminal justice system to rehabilitate her have been a “smashing” success. Just lucky no one was killed by this disturbed individual!

22 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Why couldn't her hand just get stuck in the chair so she could sail over the railing  along with it.

with winds around 60 mph these days, she seems small enough to have been swept over the edge herself

4 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

$20 says she's a stripper.

Are you looking for a lap dance if you are correct?

5 hours ago, Seasons1992 said:

If you're on Instagram (I'm not), you record and I'll do the punching. 

***I do not condone violence against women. Just THIS woman.***

I believe you may be facing a 4-6 week suspension. I’l drop by for sliders if you’re looking for company!   ?

6 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I thought Canadians were supposed to be smart????

that crazy B word needs to be hung upside down by the ankles over that road and let here hang there for 15 minutes swinging herself to avoid the trucks on the road.  

Maybe she's a Degen from upcountry. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

8 hours ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

Ive thrown a TV off my 5th story balcony in nashville onto the middle of the street. 

It was in the middle night, so there was no cars on the road.

Pretty fun tbh. 

this is a mid-tier high-end section of Toronto (YMMV), i wouldn't want to cause any problems with those resentfully over their heads on a mortgage around there...