Where has 26CornerBlitz been lately?

On ‎1‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 11:15 PM, Gugny said:

So are we setting up a gofundme page for YOLO?

You won't get any contributors from the Alabama crowd. When NYC Bill was solicited for a contribution he contemptuously responded that he won't give a penny to any of those damn Yankees from OSU until they erect a statue of Robert E. Lee sitting on his beloved horse Traveler in the middle of the campus. :ph34r:

• Haha (+1) 1

...over on the Billievers MB.....started this thread at 3:51PM today......somebody here didn't place nice I guess........sent him a PM....will see if he responds......

http://www.billievers.com/forums/showthread.php/38047-Bills-Hire-Terry-Heffernan-as-OL-Assistant-Coach

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

2 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...over on the Billievers MB.....started this thread at 3:51PM today......somebody here didn't place nice I guess........sent him a PM....will see if he responds......

http://www.billievers.com/forums/showthread.php/38047-Bills-Hire-Terry-Heffernan-as-OL-Assistant-Coach

Don’t hold your breath. 

On 1/21/2019 at 1:33 PM, ShadyBillsFan said:

I think you nailed it perfectly.   More incite than insight from 26.  

Copy and Pasting dozens of tweets from dozens of sources daily isn't insight.  Anyone can do that.  

But most people have lives.

...you had better agree with him 114% of the time or else have your kevlar vest ready....rides a mighty high horse.............

Kevlar vest?  More like a hair dryer.  He usually melted quickly.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Kevlar vest?  More like a hair dryer.  He usually melted quickly.

...how in God's name do you possibly rack up 96,000+ posts if you have a life?....seriously?....I'm WOEFULLY embarrassed having just crossed the 13,000 barrier...........

• Sad 1

...how in God's name do you possibly rack up 96,000+ posts if you have a life?....seriously?....I'm WOEFULLY embarrassed having just crossed the 13,000 barrier...........

Copying and pasting is his life, it is what it is. You'd think that he would've learned something from doing that though, a lot of his takes were brutally bad.

• Haha (+1) 1

20 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

He had 96,000+ in a little over 16 years.  You have 13,000+ in just shy of 2 years.  You're not going to like how the math works out on that one.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, shrader said:

He had 96,000+ in a little over 16 years.  You have 13,000+ in just shy of 2 years.  You're not going to like how the math works out on that one.

Who used to think the Post count was the "Like" Reputation Count?

your "mistake" got at least 5 people scolded by SDS  and they lost hundreds of likes. 

Yes, I am a serial poster 

Thank Dunkirk Don for 40 to 50 posts per day on that one alone .  

that thread lasted a good 3 months

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

Why are people bashing 26Corner in absentia? He provided a service that helped people keep up. What's the difference if he posted 100,000 links or a million links to football related topics that dealt mostly with the Bills? Was he at times stubborn and obstinate when dealing with people who disagreed with him? Yes, and so what?  There are plenty of irritating personalities (including me) on this board. So why is it fair to single him out? For those hyper critical people who found him intolerable there is a simple solution: Don't respond to him!

We have a few really top shelf posters here who know the game and are knowledgeable about players and prospects. Especially around the draft I really enjoy their opinions and commentary. However, we have our share of  dullards (including me) who have little to offer the community. As a proud member of the dullard community I have a right to express my views. If they are not appreciated they can be ignored or challenged. 

Having a topic about 26Corner where people spew their venom and ridicule him is not right and not classy. If he made a decision to withdraw from the site then that is not only his right but also very understandable. Representing the dullard community it's time to stop this childish back stabbing criticism of him. 

Moderators, where are you? 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Sad 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, JohnC said:

Why are people bashing 26Corner in absentia? He provided a service that helped people keep up. What's the difference if he posted 100,000 links or a million links to football related topics that dealt mostly with the Bills? Was he at times stubborn and obstinate when dealing with people who disagreed with him? Yes, and so what?  There are plenty of irritating personalities (including me) on this board. So why is it fair to single him out? For those hyper critical people who found him intolerable there is a simple solution: Don't respond to him!

We have a few really top shelf posters here who know the game and are knowledgeable about players and prospects. Especially around the draft I really enjoy their opinions and commentary. However, we have our share of  dullards (including me) who have little to offer the community. As a proud member of the dullard community I have a right to express my views. If they are not appreciated they can be ignored or challenged. 

Having a topic about 26Corner where people spew their venom and ridicule him is not right and not classy. If he made a decision to withdraw from the site then that is not only his right but also very understandable. Representing the dullard community it's time to stop this childish back stabbing criticism of him. 

Moderators, where are you? 

giphy.gif

• Thank you (+1) 1