Why do the gays love the dems so much ?

Teddy KGB

1 hour ago, DRsGhost said:

Masters of projection. Works very well for them with 95% of the media spouting their nonsense for them to low IQ dolts with zero critical thinking skills.

@BillStime and @Tiberius say what?

You are upset that Putin's army is being destroyed, so it's understandable you are lashing out, poor thing 

• Like (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You are upset that Putin's army is being destroyed, so it's understandable you are lashing out, poor thing 

????? the title of this thread is "Why do gays love the dems so much?"

Unless Putin is gay, what does he have to do with this thread?

5 hours ago, DC Tom said:

I'm a homophobe because my gay friends are Republicans?

You're a mammoth ***** idiot.  

Oh awesome - you have gay friends??? Wow!!!!  I’m sure they love the latest round of anti LGTBQ laws - why don’t you ask them and report back?

Yeah - you won’t - you’re a coward 

40 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

Yes. By all means leftists, keep on dying on this hill.

Dying on these right wing manufactured culture wars driven by hate and cruelty?

No DR - these “laws” will come back and haunt the cult. 

Guarantee it.

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Guarantee it.

why are they bowing to china for their money? Curious 

lol dude living the dream 

On 4/12/2022 at 7:20 PM, DC Tom said:

I'm a homophobe because my gay friends are Republicans?

You're a mammoth ***** idiot.  

Speaking of homophobes:

On 4/7/2022 at 12:49 PM, Tiberius said:

You wish Putin was gay 

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Guarantee it.

No laws.  It's not laws.  That's another duck and dodge. 

You don't need to pass a law from DC to get the country to endorse a culture this warped:

Also, what's a woman?

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

You don't need to pass a law from DC to get the country to endorse a culture this warped:

Also, what's a woman?

You hate everyone don’t you

Women

Blacks

Gays

typical closet case 

27 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

What's a woman?

👆🤡‼️

Big Ditz is a classic insecure GQP male hiding behind his own inferiority complex (yes, he hates himself) and needs constant clarification of the definition of woman(because he cannot deal w his masculine deficiencies).

Edited by BillStime

16 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Congrats - your efforts are paying off‼️

Rot in hell

I’m begging you….PLEASE stay off public transportation. I don’t want to be the one on the evening news having to say I read your posts and didn’t do any about them! 

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

You can thank Ron DeSantis and the rest of the insecure nut jobs rallying behind the latest rounds of gay hate laws for this:

Some of the comments for that hate crime

Throw the book at them.  Maybe at their eyes too!

DeSantis will probably pardon them.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Perhaps we should know all the facts about this terrible assault from last August before we start pontificating ?

From your link:

The Broward State Attorney’s Office did not release details of the alleged attack, and public court documents reveal little about about what happened.

The victim, who is declining to be named publicly, was attacked around Aug. 6 in Pompano Beach. 

Read more at: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/crime/article260357115.html

What in the world does this have to do with FL’s laws about teaching sex in schools to children?  Oh that’s right…….NOTHING. 

• Agree 1

On 4/14/2022 at 12:21 PM, Chef Jim said:

What in the world does this have to do with FL’s laws about teaching sex in schools to children?  Oh that’s right…….NOTHING. 

Of course Jimmy would NEVER connect the anti-gay rhetoric permeating Florida and the trash that inhabit that cesspool state with gays getting mauled by insecure freaks.

Keep up the clueless work Gym

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Of course Jimmy would NEVER connect the anti-gay rhetoric permeating Florida and the trash that inhabit that cesspool state with gays getting mauled by insecure freaks.

Keep up the clueless work Gym

this entire thread you  look really desperate to want adult strangers to talk to young children about sexuality without the parents knowing. the bill is for ANY sexuality, gay, straight..any! they are fng children man. that's it! media says its for gay only and you all blindly rush towards that virtue signal to blindly follow their bs rhetoric. but its not a cult. biology and teaching about sex ed, trans, gay whatever can come later when they are older in school or at any time by the parent. no law against that. the hell is wrong with you people? you ask when do people know when they are straight, who cares! the question is when is it appropriate to teach sex ed!? 

so twist it into anything you need to try and live with that fact. bring up criminals doing criminal things to just use as a talking point as if they even relate to the topic of the lefts infatuation with young children. seeing the left and yourself desperately NEEDING to do this is as sick as it gets. get ahold of yourself and read the bill. if you oppose it, seriously stay away from kids cause there is something very wrong with you.

no joke.

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Agree 1

On 4/13/2022 at 8:33 PM, Big Blitz said:

Also, what's a woman?

34 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

this entire thread you  look really desperate to want adult strangers to talk to young children about sexuality without the parents knowing. the bill is for ANY sexuality, gay, straight..any! they are fng children man. that's it! biology and teaching about sex ed, trans, gay whatever can come later when they are older. no law against that. the hell is wrong with you? you ask when do people know when they are straight, who cares! the question is when were you taught sex ed!? 

so twist it into anything you need to try and live with that fact. seeing the left and yourself desperately NEEDING to do this is as sick as it gets. get ahold of yourself and read the bill. if you oppose it, seriously stay away from kids cause there is something very wrong with you.

no joke.

What exactly is banned because everything I've seen seems like it's really open ended. There is more to gay and trans than sex or at least you don't have to actually get into that. Pretty sure plenty of kids in those age groups are exposed to the concepts of romantic feeling/relationships(like mom and dad) I mean are teachers just not supposed to explain anything if kids ask them questions like why in an art project did a kid draw two moms or two dads? It's not like that's even hard to answer.

This seems like a pretext for organizations like The Pedo Project and NAMBLA to get the age of consent lowered.  I mean, if you can choose your sexuality at the age of 8, you should be able to consent to having sex soon after, amirite?

8 hours ago, Buffarukus said:

this entire thread you  look really desperate to want adult strangers to talk to young children about sexuality without the parents knowing. the bill is for ANY sexuality, gay, straight..any! they are fng children man. that's it! media says its for gay only and you all blindly rush towards that virtue signal to blindly follow their bs rhetoric. but its not a cult. biology and teaching about sex ed, trans, gay whatever can come later when they are older in school or at any time by the parent. no law against that. the hell is wrong with you people? you ask when do people know when they are straight, who cares! the question is when is it appropriate to teach sex ed!? 

so twist it into anything you need to try and live with that fact. bring up criminals doing criminal things to just use as a talking point as if they even relate to the topic of the lefts infatuation with young children. seeing the left and yourself desperately NEEDING to do this is as sick as it gets. get ahold of yourself and read the bill. if you oppose it, seriously stay away from kids cause there is something very wrong with you.

no joke.

Yea, ok bro - you go bro - I hope you win bro and rally hard behind all that GQP manufactured HATE.

And lastly - you don't give a SHITTTE about kids:

image.thumb.jpeg.9dbb7112b0f2b5955b872c08bf722ecb.jpeg

freak

8 hours ago, Warcodered said:

I mean are teachers just not supposed to explain anything if kids ask them questions like why in an art project did a kid draw two moms or two dads? It's not like that's even hard to answer.

I absolutely do not want a teacher to answer that question for my 7 or 8 year old - exactly. 

The answer is "you have to ask your parents."

Sorry.  They destroyed social norms and allowed what 4 billion plus consider a mortal sin to be normalized in public schools.  

So we'll handle it at home.   

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

I absolutely do not want a teacher to answer that question for my 7 or 8 year old - exactly. 

The answer is "you have to ask your parents."

Sorry.  They destroyed social norms and allowed what 4 billion plus consider a mortal sin to be normalized in public schools.  

So we'll handle it at home.   

Mortal sin? 

image.thumb.jpeg.214dfbd8863b343eb3be38ca87ea0ded.jpeg