Why do the gays love the dems so much ?

Teddy KGB

57 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Pathetic - when did you choose your sexuality?

You keep repeating that. Public school educators have zero expertise in any of this subject matter. Especially primary grade educators. They shouldn’t be going anywhere near this subject matter. They are not hired as social workers or marriage and family counselors. PERIOD! 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, LeviF said:

Why are you so adamant that 5 year olds should be "educated" by school staff as to where ***** go?

I'm not. I'm not cheering on the passage of pathetic laws that target a specific group like you.

Tell us where schools discuss such topics in K-3?

Actual video please - thanks

Just now, BillStime said:

I'm not. I'm not cheering on the passage of pathetic laws that target a specific group like you.

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

The amount you know about what goes on in a classroom couldn’t fill a thimble. Please stop trying be an expert on every subject you see on Twitter. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

The amount you know about what goes on in a classroom couldn’t fill a thimble. Please stop trying be an expert on every subject you see on Twitter. 

HA - and you are a subject matter expert.... because your wife is a teacher?  Please block me or go back to your safe place.

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

So you’re against targeting specific groups?  What specific groups are these Bills targeting?  Children maybe?  So you don’t care what children are taught?  How they are taught?  The level of expertise of those doing the teaching?  This seems quite odd.  But then again you are one ***** up psychotic oddball so…..carry on. 

20 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

So you’re against targeting specific groups?  What specific groups are these Bills targeting?  Children maybe?  So you don’t care what children are taught?  How they are taught?  The level of expertise of those doing the teaching?  This seems quite odd.  But then again you are one ***** up psychotic oddball so…..carry on. 

So, you're acknowledging that some "group" is prioritized with these bills and its not gay kids - thank you

Just to be clear - I am not advocating that educators teach anything about sexuality to CHILDREN - but this bill is purposely ambiguous, scapegoats a vulnerable population and WILL DO MORE damage to those kids. Heaven forbid the GQP take a more humane approach to education instead of using our kids as pawns over right wing manufactured issues.

Why don't you care about the suicide rate for LGTBQ kids? 

Do you think if society was a little bit more compassionate and mature about this topic kids could grow up embracing who they are and bullying and suicide rates would decrease?

Ah, who am I kidding - the cult does NOT care about kids....

image.thumb.jpeg.9dbb7112b0f2b5955b872c08bf722ecb.jpeg

This bill is nothing but red meat and cheap votes for an incredibly insecure cult. This will backfire on you.

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

So, you're acknowledging that some "group" is prioritized with these bills and its not gay kids - thank you

Just to be clear - I am not advocating that educators teach anything about sexuality to CHILDREN - but this bill is purposely ambiguous, scapegoats a vulnerable population and WILL DO MORE damage to those kids. Heaven forbid the GQP take a more humane approach to education instead of using our kids as pawns over right wing manufactured issues.

Why don't you care about the suicide rate for LGTBQ kids? 

Do you think if society was a little bit more compassionate and mature about this topic kids could grow up embracing who they are and bullying and suicide rates would decrease?

Ah, who am I kidding - the cult does NOT care about kids....

image.thumb.jpeg.9dbb7112b0f2b5955b872c08bf722ecb.jpeg

This bill is nothing but red meat and cheap votes for an incredibly insecure cult. This will backfire on you.

Yes the group beind priortized is children. You only care about children when guns are involved I guess.  Still more odd behavior. 

What did the “cult” do to those kids?  

10 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Yes the group beind priortized is children. You only care about children when guns are involved I guess.  Still more odd behavior. 

Curious since this thread is mostly a two person 69 between you and BillsTime: Do you perhaps see the point he barely coherently makes that both of these bills set out to create laws that don't really fix a problem? Said another way, since the issue here is almost unknown and unheard of, aren't these bills more for show? 

The right makes it sound like  they are solving a huge issue. "Kids can no longer get irreversible gender surgery" is just red meat but doesn't really fix a problem, does it? 

Carry on gobbling each other's knobs or otherwise gender-constructed genitals. 

9 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

You already admitted that is not happening - so - who is this bill really for?

20 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

So in your tiny mind we only need laws to stop things that are happening and don’t need them to prevent things and establish punishments for things that could happen. 

Your keepers keep your TINY MIND focused on what is important to them - and that focus is NOT on protecting children.

Please stop the charade you disingenuous P@#O$@S.

You don't care about kids Jim.

3 minutes ago, John Adams said:

Curious since this thread is mostly a two person 69 between you and BillsTime: Do you perhaps see the point he barely coherently makes that both of these bills set out to create laws that don't really fix a problem? Said another way, since the issue here is almost unknown and unheard of, aren't these bills more for show? 

The right makes it sound like  they are solving a huge issue. "Kids can no longer get irreversible gender surgery" is just red meat but doesn't really fix a problem, does it? 

Maybe you’ve not been paying attention but I have said time and time again in my mind these bills are to prevent us from sliding further down the slope. Parents are already allowing children to take gender altering hormone therapy.  These Bills could prevent the next steps. 

Using the argument “well why do we need a law for something that hasn’t happened yet?” is pretty damn weak in my mind. 

Let me ask you and Billy Boy a question.  Could these Bills also be used to prevent crazies from sending kids to gay conversion camps?  That IS happening no? 

3 minutes ago, John Adams said:

Who ARE you?  I love your back handed complements but hey hypocrite - go notch another post in your favorite thread: The S--t- poster game

12 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You don't care about kids Jim.

No I love kids. But I despise their weak “I’ll do whatever my little schnookums wants” parents.  That’s who I’m protecting kids from.  

Just now, BillStime said:

Who ARE you?  I love your back handed complements but hey hypocrite - go notch another post in your favorite thread: The S--t- poster game

Paranoia strikes deep…..!  Seriously.  You’re a ***** psychotic. 😬

29 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I'm Deranged Rhino, like every other poster on the board in your mind. 

And I have no interest in paying you any compliments. You are tied with Big Blitz for the second worst poster here. 

34 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Maybe you’ve not been paying attention but I have said time and time again in my mind these bills are to prevent us from sliding further down the slope. Parents are already allowing children to take gender altering hormone therapy.  These Bills could prevent the next steps. 

Using the argument “well why do we need a law for something that hasn’t happened yet?” is pretty damn weak in my mind. 

Let me ask you and Billy Boy a question.  Could these Bills also be used to prevent crazies from sending kids to gay conversion camps?  That IS happening no? 

I'm not against the bills' language. My point is to ask if you see them for what they are: They are not particularly big wins. They just throw red meat out to the base and score political points at the expense of trans- and gay-phobic Republicans. They passed them just to pander to that base.

Edited by John Adams