Why do the gays love the dems so much ?

Teddy KGB

26 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

All my gay friends are in love with everything Obama, Hillary, Pelosi, etc etc etc 

What is the mass appeal to the LGBQTRSTUVWXYZ ? 

Someone explain it to me ? 

All my gay friends are - somehow - Republicans.  For years I thought they were Democrats, until they started displaying McCain and Romney signs.  

41 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

All my gay friends are in love with everything Obama, Hillary, Pelosi, etc etc etc 

What is the mass appeal to the LGBQTRSTUVWXYZ ? 

Someone explain it to me ? 

It’s simple. You need to find different dudes to *****. 

• Haha (+1) 3

CHAD FELIX GREENE: The Stigma Against My Conservative Politics Is Worse Than The Stigma Of Being Gay.

“Everything I was told to fear about being openly gay has become a reality in being openly conservative.”

Today I look out across the turbulent sea of political discourse and ask, “Why would anyone choose to be a conservative?” To be a conservative means to openly invite others’ hatred into your life and to lose your humanity in the eyes of strangers who view you exclusively through stereotypes and prejudices.

To be a conservative means to be forced to choose when to speak and when to remain silent, since offending someone on the left, even mildly or by accident, is a social battle you may not be able to win. To be a conservative means carefully regulating your speech and constructing opinions in such a way as to avoid being banned from the public square. To be a conservative means to be a marginalized voice, suppressed and dehumanized; bullied into hesitating to speak out.

You might not be interested in the Gleichschaltung, but the Gleichschaltung is interested in you — and conservatives are by and large uninterested in the Gleichschaltung.

Ee89NSpb_bigger.pngDeadspinVerified account @Deadspin
FollowFollow @Deadspin

Conservative gays need to shut the ***** up: http://deadsp.in/EfRVx22 

DuOdjwMXQAEif8m.jpg

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

CHAD FELIX GREENE: The Stigma Against My Conservative Politics Is Worse Than The Stigma Of Being Gay.

“Everything I was told to fear about being openly gay has become a reality in being openly conservative.”

Today I look out across the turbulent sea of political discourse and ask, “Why would anyone choose to be a conservative?” To be a conservative means to openly invite others’ hatred into your life and to lose your humanity in the eyes of strangers who view you exclusively through stereotypes and prejudices.

To be a conservative means to be forced to choose when to speak and when to remain silent, since offending someone on the left, even mildly or by accident, is a social battle you may not be able to win. To be a conservative means carefully regulating your speech and constructing opinions in such a way as to avoid being banned from the public square. To be a conservative means to be a marginalized voice, suppressed and dehumanized; bullied into hesitating to speak out.

You might not be interested in the Gleichschaltung, but the Gleichschaltung is interested in you — and conservatives are by and large uninterested in the Gleichschaltung.

Liberal response: "Of course.  There's nothing wrong with being gay, but choosing to be conservative is evil!"

• Like (+1) 1

Gays consider all conservatives to be Christian fundamentalists. 

Also, the gays showed their loyalty to their “allies” when they backed Hillary over Bernie. 

I pounded the table for gay marriage. The fight was won. Now the gays insist we must all fight for transvestites to use the same bathroom as my daughter. No way, gays. 

Edited by The_Dude

20 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Liberal response: "Of course.  There's nothing wrong with being gay, but choosing to be conservative is evil!"

Is this the equation? 

Conservative says  Liberism evil= smart

Liberal says Conservatism evil= stupid

Both are dumb as stumps statement, but seems to be the only choices on both this board and in our society. 

37 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Is this the equation? 

Conservative says  Liberism evil= smart

Liberal says Conservatism evil= stupid

Both are dumb as stumps statement, but seems to be the only choices on both this board and in our society. 

The difference being that liberals are applauded for telling minorities on the other side of the aisle to shut the ***** up.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

The difference being that liberals are applauded for telling minorities on the other side of the aisle to shut the ***** up.

They are also applauded for telling minorities on their side of the aisle to shut the ***** up.

Edited by KRC
  • Like (+1) 1