Why do the gays love the dems so much ?

Teddy KGB

1 hour ago, JDHillFan said:

Thank you for reaffirming my point. Everyone knows it’s not fair to the women that worked so hard to be there and it’s good to see you come around. 

Which refugee are you?

In the future, I don't want to double credit you in the *****-poster standings. 

11 minutes ago, John Adams said:

Which refugee are you?

In the future, I don't want to double credit you in the *****-poster standings. 

I don’t have the slightest idea what you are on about. Should I be thanking you or mf’ing you?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JDHillFan said:

I don’t have the slightest idea what you are on about. Should I be thanking you or mf’ing you?

You just showed up and started posting to the PPP board? Cool, cool. 

Calling a MF would raise your status among all the posters here. 

Including me. 

Just now, John Adams said:

You just showed up and started posting to the PPP board? Cool, cool. 

Calling a MF would raise your status among all the posters here. 

Including me. 

I’m a few weeks in. Sometimes I enjoy it and sometimes I hate myself over it. 

• Agree 1

Why the "Don't groom little kids" bill is necessary:

More....

A same-sex kiss has been restored to the final cut of Pixar’s upcoming animated film Lightyear after LGBTQIA2S+ employees and their allies complained that Disney executives had censored “overtly gay affection” in the company’s films, according to a report by Variety.

A source close to the production told Variety that Lightyear features a female lead who is in a relationship with another woman, and a kiss between the two characters had been cut from the film.

The gay kiss was added back into the movie last week, following the outrage from a woke mob at Pixar Animation Studios.

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2022/03/18/gay-kiss-restored-in-pixars-lightyear-because-of-staffs-outrage-at-florida-dont-groom-kids-bill/

• Thank you (+1) 1

The whole "don't say gay" bill fiasco is pathetic. The bill simply says do not discuss with children under 8 anything about sexual orientation. There is literally no reason to bring it up in school to children that age and unfortunately some people are such activists they do. If you are really willing to fight for drag queens to read to your children I pity your children 

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

The whole "don't say gay" bill fiasco is pathetic. The bill simply says do not discuss with children under 8 anything about sexual orientation. There is literally no reason to bring it up in school to children that age and unfortunately some people are such activists they do. If you are really willing to fight for drag queens to read to your children I pity your children 

Very well said. Once again, school teachers are not marriage and family counselors. They are not priests. They are not social workers. And they are not their student’s parent/guardian. They have ZERO expertise in these issues. They should not be talking to young kids about these issues at all...period! The proper course of action is for the teacher to either quickly move on from the topic or refer the student to someone that DOES have expertise. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

@BillStime  Let's move this to where it belongs.  Is this the part of the FL HB 1577 that you find disgusting?  I just copied and pasted the Tweet here.  

It would make providing gender affirming care to trans teens a felony with a life sentence.. Worse... it makes leaving the state with your trans teen to move elsewhere and provide them with care a felony as well.

Edited by Chef Jim

37 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

@BillStime  Let's move this to where it belongs.  Is this the part of the FL HB 1577 that you find disgusting?  I just copied and pasted the Tweet here.  

It would make providing gender affirming care to trans teens a felony with a life sentence.. Worse... it makes leaving the state with your trans teen to move elsewhere and provide them with care a felony as well.

We already discussed this. Go back and read my POV - I am not regurgitating my arguments because you feel the need to dig in a rabbit hole. 

My POV has not changed.

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

We already discussed this. Go back and read my POV - I am not regurgitating my arguments because you feel the need to dig in a rabbit hole. 

My POV has not changed.

I'm not asking you to change your point of view.  I'm just trying to figure out what part of FL HB 1557 (sorry I was calling it 1577) you found so offensive you deemed it disgusting.  I don't think you read it.  

9 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I'm not asking you to change your point of view.  I'm just trying to figure out what part of FL HB 1557 (sorry I was calling it 1577) you found so offensive you deemed it disgusting.  I don't think you read it.  

Yeah Jimmy “I didn’t read it” but copied most of into this thread.

This my last reply to you on this topic. 

9 hours ago, BillStime said:

PAGE 10

I don't know if it is poor reading comprehension or early onset dementia... but you really should seek help.

Why do you think that parents should not be notified if their 12 year old is acting different at school? Whether it is dressing like a prostitute or the opposite sex or simply depressed?

10 hours ago, BillStime said:

PAGE 10

I don't know if it is poor reading comprehension or early onset dementia... but you really should seek help.

Thank you. So now we can have a proper debate.  

Prohibits the school from withholding information regarding the “upbringing” of their child. You asked “what kind of information?”

So let’s give you a scenario. 

So your child comes to a teacher and says “Miss Smith? I’m being picked on by all the kids because I’m fat.  I want to kill myself”  

How would you feel if you were never informed of this…..until after your child’s suicide? 

It’s not about the LBGQT community.  It’s about allowing parents, not the school system, to raise their children.  But for some reason the LBGQT thinks it’s about them.  

So why are you against this Bill again? 

Edited by Chef Jim

Geez people! Teachers and counselors are REQUIRED to pass this sort of information and concern on to an administrator. That’s not debatable. They’re not required to call the parents but are required to inform a school official or social service worker who is TRAINED in how to handle these topics. For the one millionth time…..classroom teachers are NOT marriage/family therapists or social workers.

5 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Geez people! Teachers and counselors are REQUIRED to pass this sort of information and concern on to an administrator. That’s not debatable. They’re not required to call the parents but are required to inform a school official or social service worker who is TRAINED in how to handle these topics. For the one millionth time…..classroom teachers are NOT marriage/family therapists or social workers.

They are not required to tell the parents bur this Bull was designed to make sure there are no procedures put in place that state we will NOT inform the parents. 

13 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

They are not required to tell the parents bur this Bull was designed to make sure there are no procedures put in place that state we will NOT inform the parents. 

This is a really sensitive issue Chef. As I’ve previously stated, my wife is a TRAINED professional in this area. There are times when telling the parents can actually be a real problem. Not everyone goes home to a loving family. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

This is a really sensitive issue Chef. As I’ve previously stated, my wife is a TRAINED professional in this area. There are times when telling the parents can actually be a real problem. Not everyone goes home to a loving family. 

The Bill just makes sure there will be no procedures where the parents should NOT be involved.   

As a parent would you like to be left in the dark regarding the mental health of your child and how complete strangers were going to handle it?

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

The Bill just makes sure there will be no procedures where the parents should NOT be involved.   

As a parent would you like to be left in the dark regarding the mental health of your child and how complete strangers were going to handle it?

Please re-read my post. Not every parent is you and me. There are ALL SORTS of circumstances when parents are actually the cause of the problem (cutting, abuse, molestation, malnutrition, drugs, etc) and sometimes those parents can and do endanger their own children. My point all along is that these complex family issues need to be handled by TRAINED professionals. Teachers have ZERO training in these matters and honestly, they shouldn’t want to be trained. There are professionals who know what they’re doing in these matters. 

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Please re-read my post. Not every parent is you and me. There are ALL SORTS of circumstances when parents are actually the cause of the problem (cutting, abuse, molestation, malnutrition, drugs, etc) and sometimes those parents can and do endanger their own children. My point all along is that these complex family issues need to be handled by TRAINED professionals. Teachers have ZERO training in these matters and honestly, they shouldn’t want to be trained. There are professionals who know what they’re doing in these matters. 

A child comes to a teacher with signs of physical abuse is not what is at the heart of this matter.  It’s psychological issues.  

Regardless the parent needs to always be kept in the loop. 

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

A child comes to a teacher with signs of physical abuse is not what is at the heart of this matter.  It’s psychological issues.  

Regardless the parent needs to always be kept in the loop. 

The teacher is required to inform an administrator. They have programs in place for these sort of circumstances. It’s not anywhere near as rare as you might think. If you could spend one day job shadowing my wife at work you’d be utterly shocked. 

5 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

There is no training that  can repair the damage that bad parents do to kids. The biggest problem is that currently in Orange County FL we have a policy that parents are on a need to know basis, literally as teachers we can be fired if we tell a parent their child is trans but the student does not want them to know. 

19 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

There is no training that  can repair the damage that bad parents do to kids. The biggest problem is that currently in Orange County FL we have a policy that parents are on a need to know basis, literally as teachers we can be fired if we tell a parent their child is trans but the student does not want them to know. 

I appreciate the difficult spot that puts you in. I really do. But…it’s not your job as a teacher to get involved in any of this. Just report your concerns to an administrator and get back to teaching. 

42 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I appreciate the difficult spot that puts you in. I really do. But…it’s not your job as a teacher to get involved in any of this. Just report your concerns to an administrator and get back to teaching. 

I teach in my community, what do I do if I know the parent? Do you actually think an administrator is better suited to handle this than the parents  because of some training? You are being honest, which I appreciate, but to assume the parents are not the best to handle it is damaging to the child unless there is a good reason to believe the parents are the problem 

1 hour ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I teach in my community, what do I do if I know the parent? Do you actually think an administrator is better suited to handle this than the parents  because of some training? You are being honest, which I appreciate, but to assume the parents are not the best to handle it is damaging to the child unless there is a good reason to believe the parents are the problem 

You’re not getting the point of my comment or the law. There’s a protocol to followed here and should be followed no matter how much you think you know about the parents. Now…I’m not saying the parents should not be in the loop…but the classroom teacher is not the first line of communication nor should the classroom teacher be espousing his or her opinion on this or a whole host of topics to their students. It’s not the LEAST bit complicated. 

24 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

You’re not getting the point of my comment or the law. There’s a protocol to followed here and should be followed no matter how much you think you know about the parents. Now…I’m not saying the parents should not be in the loop…but the classroom teacher is not the first line of communication nor should the classroom teacher be espousing his or her opinion on this or a whole host of topics to their students. It’s not the LEAST bit complicated. 

I am not missing what you are saying- the parents are intentionally kept out of the loop here and in the majority of large districts. Your comment that parents should be in the loop is the opposite of of our policy. We agree that teachers should not be espousing their beliefs but that is not my point at all.

21 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I am not missing what you are saying- the parents are intentionally kept out of the loop here and in the majority of large districts. Your comment that parents should be in the loop is the opposite of of our policy. We agree that teachers should not be espousing their beliefs but that is not my point at all.

We’ve definitely found some common ground. I’m no expert on the Florida law but I’m pretty darn sure it’s not the boogie man that it’s being made out to be. Teachers (of which I’m sure you’re a good one) need to stick to the curriculum. They have no expertise whatsoever in these matters…even if they have the best of intentions at heart. Period. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

We’ve definitely found some common ground. I’m no expert on the Florida law but I’m pretty darn sure it’s not the boogie man that it’s being made out to be. Teachers (of which I’m sure you’re a good one) need to stick to the curriculum. They have no expertise whatsoever in these matters…even if they have the best of intentions at heart. Period. 

I am not sure where we got our lines crossed but I am glad the law is being passed. I want more parental involvement and less requirements we pretend little kids can understand what is happening.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Hence the need for the FL Bill.

Little discussed fact on why the "Don't indoctrinate our kids" bill is important.....

ZERO Teachers are qualified to "teach" this stuff.  The bill protects them from teaching content that isn't.....content.. 

In addition to it being sane, supporters of the law should mention this.  Then watch the loon teachers come out with more videos to show us how they "teach" the LGBTQXIILCXXX curriculum.  

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

Parents are being involved less and less in their kids' schooling these days.  And the results have been continuing to get worse and worse.  Maybe things need to change?

Neither of my kids have spent a single nanosecond in public school. 

It's a friggin mess.

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

Neither of my kids have spent a single nanosecond in public school. 

It's a friggin mess.

Both my boys went to public school.  Did fine.  Had the typical liberal teachers but my older son was able to deftly handle them.  The other was more quiet and just TCB.  To each his own but in both cases, we were heavily involved.