Why do the gays love the dems so much ?

Teddy KGB

49 minutes ago, BillStime said:

So, parental rights only matter when the issue is aligned with the cult...got it.

So, let's go terrorize families with a transgender child or teen, bully and scare those children and teens and demand to see their medical history; yet at the same time cry wolf about masks and vaccines because it’s a HIPAA violation...and don't forget about CRT - families know best how to each their child but not manage their medical and psychological care... got it.

SMFH - make up your freakn minds.

This is nothing more than further hate and cruelty on behalf of insecure nut jobs. Just look at all the responses above... 

Do you people really think these gender discussions, decisions and transitions are made easily without professional support?

Texas first set up a bounty state that violate the constitutional rights of those seeking reproductive services and to hunt down anybody who helps them access those services. 

Funny - no mention of birth control being administered to 11 and 12 yo and going after those parents - why is that?

This is nothing more than another GQP-manufactured crisis that inflicts pain on different and rallies its pathetic base.

Do think all these gender decisions SHOULD be made with professional support?

Just now, BillStime said:

So, we should apply that same rule to birth control and guns, right?

Yes.  Next question. 

Just now, BillStime said:

So, we should apply that same rule to birth control and guns, right?

I am not sure about birth control, I think anyone having sex should be protected, I don't think that a minor is able to legally buy a gun though.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

So, parental rights only matter when the issue is aligned with the cult...got it.

So, let's go terrorize families with a transgender child or teen, bully and scare those children and teens and demand to see their medical history; yet at the same time cry wolf about masks and vaccines because it’s a HIPAA violation...and don't forget about CRT - families know best how to teach their child but not manage their medical and psychological care... got it.

SMFH - make up your freakn minds.

This is nothing more than further hate and cruelty on behalf of insecure nut jobs. Just look at all the responses above... 

Do you people really think these gender discussions, decisions and transitions are made easily without professional support?

Texas first set up a bounty state that violate the constitutional rights of those seeking reproductive services and to hunt down anybody who helps them access those services. 

Funny - no mention of birth control being administered to 11 and 12 yo and going after those parents - why is that?

This is nothing more than another GQP-manufactured crisis that inflicts pain on different and rallies its pathetic base.

Slight difference between birth control and these interventions, or are you not honest enough to understand that?

Kids and choose any pronoun they want, dress how they want...I don't even care what bathroom anyone uses. But I don't think permanent irreversible elective actions should be undertaken by and on children. Wait until 18. 

• Like (+1) 3

18 minutes ago, John Adams said:

Slight difference between birth control and these interventions, or are you not honest enough to understand that?

Kids and choose any pronoun they want, dress how they want...I don't even care what bathroom anyone uses. But I don't think permanent irreversible elective actions should be undertaken by and on children. Wait until 18. 

He doesn't know what he's arguing about.  Par for the course. 

See he's our Russia.  Common enemy brings enemies together.  LOL 

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Dislike 1

6 minutes ago, John Adams said:

Can you point to a state in the United States where permanent irreversible elective actions are undertaken by anyone under 16-18 years old?

51 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Can you point to a state in the United States where permanent irreversible elective actions are undertaken by anyone under 16-18 years old?

Are you making my point on purpose? 

Or is your stupidity accidental?  

1 hour ago, John Adams said:

Are you making my point on purpose? 

Or is your stupidity accidental?  

So, you can't point to a state that CURRENTLY permits IRREVERSABLE elective actions to those under 16-18 years of age?

Therefore, you agree that this bill is nothing more than another GQP-manufactured crisis?

Thank you for clarifying.

PS: Your attempt to deflect ignorance has been noted.

16 minutes ago, BillStime said:

So, you can't point to a state that CURRENTLY permits IRREVERSABLE elective actions to those under 16-18 years of age?

Therefore, you agree that this bill is nothing more than another GQP-manufactured crisis?

Thank you for clarifying.

PS: Your attempt to deflect ignorance has been noted.

Why is it not currently permissible?  

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

Why do you shy away from debate?  Are you afraid your metal midgetry will be on full display? 

Oh, I'm not shy Jim and you know it. I just don't care to crawl into a needless rabbit hole with YOU on EVERY discussion.

You know my stance very well on all these GQP manufactured issues: the culture war the cult is playing focuses entirely on the insecurities of their mindless followers because we all know the cult brings NOTHING else to the table.

44 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Oh, I'm not shy Jim and you know it. I just don't care to crawl into a needless rabbit hole with YOU on EVERY discussion.

You know my stance very well on all these GQP manufactured issues: the culture war the cult is playing focuses entirely on the insecurities of their mindless followers because we all know the cult brings NOTHING else to the table.

Sorry Bill but the only rabbit holes are the ones you go down when I try to engage you  in an honest debate. So let’s try again.  

Why is it currently not permissible for children under 18 to have non-reversible reassignment? 

17 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Sorry Bill but the only rabbit holes are the ones you go down when I try to engage you  in an honest debate. So let’s try again.  

Why is it currently not permissible for children under 18 to have non-reversible reassignment? 

Jim - go debate your friends with children/teenagers and your LGTBQ buddies to get their POV on this disgusting bill.

I have already made my comments and thoughts abundantly clear in the responses above.

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Jim - go debate your friends with children/teenagers and your LGTBQ buddies to get their POV on this disgusting bill.

I have already made my comments and thoughts abundantly clear in the responses above.

You don’t debate. You don’t discuss.  You are always emotionally hysterical.  You make your decisions in a very emotional fashion.  It’s why you are often wrong and sometimes  don’t even understand  what you’re debating. If you really understood this bill you’d likely agree with it. Why is it disgusting? 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

You don’t debate. You don’t discuss.  You are always emotionally hysterical.  You make your decisions in a very emotional fashion.  It’s why you are often wrong and sometimes  don’t even understand  what you’re debating. If you really understood this bill you’d likely agree with it. Why is it disgusting? 

There is nothing hysterical about not caring to further entertain your ignorance and acknowledge your deflection and a tangent that has nothing to do with my argument.

Your continuous need to beat a dead horse is well know around here and HYSTERICAL.

My argument has been clear from the start: leave these people alone. Enough is a enough.

My opinion and your opinion on this topic is irrelevant.

Your desire to distract from your ignorance based on your comments earlier today clearly suggest that you have no idea what you’re talking about on this topic.